expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

interesting stuff from amy trask-
I dont see two teams in LA while chargers are in SD without a new stadium.if chargers dont get something done in SD,may join the Rams.The NFL wont have the rams and raiders in inglewood while the chargers dont have a new stadium in SD.either chargers join rams in LA or get new stadium in SD.

dont think kephart offers solution in oakland might have to share levi stadium with niners even though thats not what he wants to do. very interesting stuff.:thup:

Amy Trask

davis really wants to stay in oakland.

JT The Brick says Oakland politicians are to blame

Wednesday Must Reads Oakland A s Eye Coliseum Site for New Ballpark Raiders to Sit Down Today with Oakland and NFL Officials East Bay Express

Wednesday Must Reads Oakland A s Eye Coliseum Site for New Ballpark Raiders to Sit Down Today with Oakland and NFL Officials East Bay Express

Alameda County wants out as A s Raiders Coliseum landlord - SFGate

Last edited:
great stuff on fred roggin. beast 980.

dave plaske subbing for roggin went on to say-there is a 99.9 % chance there is a going to be a team in LA next year and that team will be the Rams.

saying -its happening,were going to have a team next year.chris myers works for the NFL and if he says its happening,you can bank on it.He says that team will be the Rams.Myers has never said before in the past there was going to be a team in LA either.He is now.also saying an owner can make the move without the votes.its nice to just have the formality and come january,the votes by the owners will come.
that kronke has the backing of jerry jones who has pushed for years to get a team to LA.things are in place,owners were hisitant before,bit not now.

more importantly,the raiders wont be moving to LA because businesses and communitys wont support them.it didnt work before and it wouldnt work either.they would have to change their colors and rebrand their image.

The USMB resident chicken shit still keeps avoiding the facts he lied and is lying. Hand job thinks he can jerk off others. When will the asswipe learn.

I really don't care.
okay,well then for once in your life,use logic and common sense and dont post here.:rolleyes: but again,thats something trolls like you and pooper dont know anything about so no surprise you came here to post that little fact after pooper "the stalker who has an obsession with me." came on and farted in my thread as always.

Fred Roggin had former LA Ram QB vince ferragamo on his radio show talking about the Rams coming back to LA next year with fred asking him if he thinks there will be a TEAM in LA next year and vince replied saying-it sure looks that way with kroneke making the annoucement he plans to build an NFL stadium in LA.

Roggin then went on to ask-are the Rams still LA'S team? with vince replying saying-The Rams still have great fan support here in california even in the northern part.They got booster clubs in the whole state.

i grew up here and watched them on tv and i remember they were always well supported here.fan support was never a problem.it was always a packed house.Its always been Rams country here in southern california so fans support would be very well here with the Rams coming back.

more good stuff from roggin.

this is why i like and respect roggin so much.he is non biased about this.he doesnt care if its the rams or raiders.He thinks that personally the rams and raiders in LA would both be great in LA but he tells it like it is,that thats not going to happen.

he says there was an online report in st louis that st louis is a dead market for NFL football and that report got taken down immediately.its dead because if you were starting a business there,you would not have corporate sponsorships.not good market to generate money.

NFL cant make money in st louis he says.

then says he believes rams and kroneke will go to LA next year cause they are building an NFL stadium in inglewood.until they say differently,he maintains rams will be in LA next year.

then says either carson or inglewood will lose.geee wonder who that will be?:lol:

Forum List

Back