expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

these media guys here in this video below in this link are also one of the very few i have respect for as well because just like roggin,they tell it lit it is as well.
this guy chris dobbins from the oakland authority has some very interesting stuff to say.Unlike stan kroneke,mark davis wants to stay in oakland.they have the land which is good and he tells it like it is saying what I been saying since day one that the raiders will have to stay in oakland because they have no place to go,that LA doesnt want them.

I also liked the part he mentioned here where he says the A'S want to move to san jose but they cant so they will have to stay in oakland as well.:banana::up:

thats great news because the A'S and Raiders belong in oakland.the warriors i dont care if they leave since i hate basketball but this is great news on the raiders and A's.well done chris.very good reporting.:up:

Ailene Voisin Raiders opponents include constant relocation conversations The Sacramento Bee

Troll bitch hand job, shitting all over the board and whines about others just farting! You can't make this up!

:lmao:

Troll bitch hand job, shitting all over the board and whines about others just farting! You can't make this up!

someone farted in here.^:9:

hey pooper,just so you know,at first i was depressed about the Rams staying in that dump in st louis one more year but after awhile it made me happy that they are staying one more season because since that place has horrible fan support,i will be able to get close enough to harrass pete carrol for taking a payoff to throw the superbowl so stan did me a favor by delaying LA for one more year so the raiders and chargers can get something done in oakland and in SD.:biggrin::banana:

hey pooper,just so you know,at first i was depressed about the Rams staying in that dump in st louis one more year but after awhile it made me happy that they are staying one more season because since that place has horrible fan support,i will be able to get close enough to harrass pete carrol for taking a payoff to throw the superbowl so stan did me a favor by delaying LA for one more year so the raiders and chargers can get something done in oakland and in SD.:biggrin::banana:

Hand job it doesn't change the fact that you lied.

Now you double down on the lies, so I really don't care why you lied or your justification for lying. The Hawks didn't go undefeated, Carroll could throw a game you claim is rigged. Brady couldn't cheat in a league you claim is predetermined.

You fail because you are inconsistent.

Sam Farmer makes some valid points regarding the breaking of the Edward Jones Dome lease. Does the league want to set a precedent where cities can break a lease and then trap a team by offering less than the team was owed? Let's hope not.

Rogiin nailed it saying he thinks the chargers will come to LA but if they were smart,they would stay in SD.

Last edited:
AUDIO!!!

In case you missed the show...

Today Fred Roggin on The Beast 980 had every valid reason to rant about the meeting that he was asked to host yesterday in Carson, Ca.
The meeting turned into just a get together for selfies, pizza, and lemonade.

It appears that the football fans of L.A. and Carson, Ca and are being used by the Chargers and the Raiders as only leverage to build stadiums within their existing locations.

In a highly contentious interview, Fred Roggin took the Mayor of Carson, Albert Robles, to task for not playing the video presentation of the stadium plan at the Town Hall meeting last night.

Mayor Robles had promoted the never-before-seen-video on The Beast 980 leading up to Monday night’s event and even told NBC 4 in Los Angeles that video would highlight the evening — despite knowing that it would never be shown.

Mayor Robles still hasn’t disclosed who told him to scratch the video presentation from the event.

It appears that the football fans of L.A. and Carson, Ca and are being used by the Chargers and the Raiders as only leverage to build stadiums within their existing locations.:biggrin:

This fact seems to back that up as well.lol

The Chargers took action after the owner of the St. Louis Rams unveiled plans to build a stadium in Inglewood.

amazing that all the USMB posters here could not figure it out that it was only AFTER stan kroneke announced he was going to build an NFL stadium in LA that the chargers and raiders mentioned carson,an obvious LEVERAGE ploy by them both for new stadiums in oakland and SD.:biggrin:

Last edited:
this picture here is disinfo agent rightwinger,now we know what rightwinger looks like in real life.:lmao:

Andre Jeanbart - Photos of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams Facebook

Nothing like running your mouth about Inglewood while THREE BULLDOZERS are working behind you. Thanks for the update son, we see the crew is definitely working for their Kroenke paycheck!
PS: Crayons are for kids, use a Sharpie Marker next time. The homeless man at the freeway exit got better quality graphics!!!

exactly.:beer: thats what agent rightwinger needs to learn.:biggrin:

Tom Bateman, Director of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams will be on DieHard Sports Radio tonight at 8:30 PM to talk to the Rams back to Los Angeles... Call in!

You can listen to the podcast of it even when it's not live. It's 95 minutes in if you want to find it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back