expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

this is what this fellow LA RAMS fan who lives in atlanta said when he saw the dodgers play the braves the other night.

Last night at the dodgers / braves game, I met a man and his wife and they were from St louis. In short he said that st louis riverfront thing was a smokescreen and that the rams were gone. It's stuff we've heard so I just go with the flow. He was a cards football fan and said that the rams never captured the fanbase and that many in St louis still feel the rams are LA'S team. He said that there are many who wish t he cards were still there. Nothing earth shattering but when I've met st louis people it's all the same. ..THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN

HE is right that they dont give a damn alright. i was at a royals game when the cardinals came to town and i aksed about 30 people wearing cardinal jerseys how they felt about the Rams going back to LA and the majority would say-i dont care,they can have them.:biggrin::lmao:

The Rams are LA's team they are just in temp quarters until they can get back. So much bs with this.

They could be good in St. Louis, I don't care where they play. They aren't a team I followed in Cleveland or LA or St. Louis.

Who cares St. Louis or LA, the Rams suck.
They could be good in LA

Indeed.Once they get back to LA,its pretty much a given they eventually will become competitive again after a few years or so because many of the top free agents will want to come and play in LA.Like Randy Newman says-I Love LA.:thup:

matter of fact when the Rams WERE in LA,they were VERY SUCCESSSFUL there in the 70's and 80's making the playoffs many times and playing in many divisional playoffs which was impressive since back then in those days,it was much harder to make the playoffs than it is now.

In this day and age in football,you have so many teams that make the playoffs now even if they have a losing record like the panthers did last year.:rolleyes:

The only time they were ever good in st louis was when a miracle and fluke occured with kurt warner coming out of nowhere and lighting it up on the field.I remember watching a monday night game of that Lambs team in st louis one night and hearing the announcers say he had the quickest release of a quarterback they ever seen since Dan Marino with Marino being about the only quarterback they had ever seen that had a quicker release than warner.

thas pretty amazing because i remember the days of Marino watching games on monday night football when they mentioned Marino having the quickest release of any quarterback ever in their broadcasts. They had warner,who had the next quickest release to Marino and Marshall Faulk who is one of the greatest running backs of all time,that so much pissed me off when the colts traded him to the Lambs of all people,I knew the Lambs team in st louis would become very good when that happened,dumbest trade ever in NFL history.

Then after they lost Warner,they have sucked ever since and the bandwagon fans in st louis dont show up anymore and have deserted them.

Nobody wants to go to that dump in st louis to play there.that stadium is poorly lit and has horrible footing and the worst playing surface i have heard and the worst fan support in the NFL.

Thats why Bradford wanted out because of how terrible the fan support there is.Matter of fact,at his first press conference in philadelphia,he dissed the fans in st louis saying-wow,theres more fans here in this room than there is in st louis.:up:

that all changes in LA.matter of fact when the rams played the chargers in San Diego last year,there was a st louis fan that made the trip up there because he had parents in SD and he wrote a blog how it was a refreshing change going to a Rams game where it did not feel like a road game.:up:

thats the LAMBS playing in st louis,They arent the RAMS unless they are in LA.

Last edited:
for once,that troll sportswriter bernie in st louis is telling it like it is.lol

Rams’ owner Stan Kroenke publicly continues to lobby efforts to move the team into his proposed palace in Inglewood, CA.
Los Angeles Rumors Will be 800-Pound Gorilla at Rams Training Camp - 101Sports.com

Sports columnist Bernie Miklasz is leaving the Post-Dispatch Sports

I love these comment from LA RAM fans below.they nailed it.:beer:

What do you want to bet, it's because he knows the Rams are coming back to LA and it is just too much crow for him to eat?

a rat jumping ship

That's because on radio he can talk about all sports...not about Stl. RAMS FOOTBALL anymore because they won't be in St louis
He stops on Aug 9th two days before owners meeting. Hmmm Coincidence... I Doubt it....

Special NFL owners meeting on LA set for Aug. 11
http://www.foxsports.com/.../special-nfl-owners-meeting...

a rat jumping shit indeed.lol

Last edited:
Expect hand job to keep shitting on his thread to cover up his lies.

Hand job you realize the St. Louis Rams were in two Super Bowls, the Los Angeles Rams... Lol! Hand job loves to lie.

Of course you know that because it was discussed earlier thread.

Just more dishonesty from hand job.

Last edited:
They could be good in LA

Indeed.Once they get back to LA,its pretty much a given they eventually will become competitive again after a few years or so because many of the top free agents will want to come and play in LA.Like Randy Newman says-I Love LA.:thup:

matter of fact when the Rams WERE in LA,they were VERY SUCCESSSFUL there in the 70's and 80's making the playoffs many times and playing in many divisional playoffs which was impressive since back then in those days,it was much harder to make the playoffs than it is now.

In this day and age in football,you have so many teams that make the playoffs now even if they have a losing record like the panthers did last year.:rolleyes:

The only time they were ever good in st louis was when a miracle and fluke occured with kurt warner coming out of nowhere and lighting it up on the field.I remember watching a monday night game of that Lambs team in st louis one night and hearing the announcers say he had the quickest release of a quarterback they ever seen since Dan Marino with Marino being about the only quarterback they had ever seen that had a quicker release than warner.

thas pretty amazing because i remember the days of Marino watching games on monday night football when they mentioned Marino having the quickest release of any quarterback ever in their broadcasts. They had warner,who had the next quickest release to Marino and Marshall Faulk who is one of the greatest running backs of all time,that so much pissed me off when the colts traded him to the Lambs of all people,I knew the Lambs team in st louis would become very good when that happened,dumbest trade ever in NFL history.

Then after they lost Warner,they have sucked ever since and the bandwagon fans in st louis dont show up anymore and have deserted them.

Nobody wants to go to that dump in st louis to play there.that stadium is poorly lit and has horrible footing and the worst playing surface i have heard and the worst fan support in the NFL.

Thats why Bradford wanted out because of how terrible the fan support there is.Matter of fact,at his first press conference in philadelphia,he dissed the fans in st louis saying-wow,theres more fans here in this room than there is in st louis.:up:

that all changes in LA.matter of fact when the rams played the chargers in San Diego last year,there was a st louis fan that made the trip up there because he had parents in SD and he wrote a blog how it was a refreshing change going to a Rams game where it did not feel like a road game.:up:

I do agree a better environment to be back in LA means a better chance of getting into the playoffs.

They could be good in LA

I do agree a better environment to be back in LA means a better chance of getting into the playoffs.

Indeed.Like I said,just check the history of the Rams when they were in LA.As I said before,the Rams when they were in LA in the 70's and 80's,they made the playoffs many times which is why with the move back to LA,it only benefits the NFL because the rivalrys they had with the Vikings and Cowboys gets renewed again the fact they played them many times in the playoffs back then.

as i said,that was very impressive they made the playoffs so many times back then in those two decades because like i said,back then,getting into the playoffs was much tougher than it is now with far fewer teams making it.Now you got half the teams from each conference making it with even more translated to make it either this year or next year because if i am correct,the NFL wants even MORE teams in the playoffs. the NFL is going to be like the NBA now where just about everybody makes the playoffs almost.:cuckoo:

Not only is their long storied rivalry with the 49ers alive again with the move back to LA,it is with the vikings and cowboys as well.it has been dead the past 20 years in st louis.

Randy Newman is not the only one who loves LA.:biggrin:

St Louis Makes Most Sense for the Rams - Arch Authority - A St. Louis Sports Site - Cardinals Rams Blues and more

Like I said before if you were not at the game you were at a crowded bar full of RAM fans and or Raider fans eating pizza buying beer and having a good time! this is so stupid let it go keep in mind when RAMS were alone in L.A we had far better attendance if you are basing your argument about L.A or Southern California then combine the Average attendance of both teams we still beat the crap out of you !!!

This also does not reflect what percentage of those tickets sold are opposing fans ! I never watched a Rams game in LA where the opposition drew cheers like they do in STL it's sad.

St. Louis has forfeited every right to keep the Rams. They broke the top tier clause and the lease clearly spelled out that not only could the Rams go year-to-year but that they were free to relocate.

Laughably, though, on that last bit, certain St. Louis fans like to claim that this only means they can relocate within St. Louis because of the relocation guidelines.

his article is trash LA makes sense for the rams the st louis riverfront stadium isn't getting builted this is another hack writer that making things up stan kroenke will announce the rams return to LA very soon LA Rams 2016

LA Rams fans,
Don't believe anything you read in the mainstream media. I am a 45 year Oakland Raiders fan and I can tell you as well as anyone, these articles are total BS. The Rams are moving home to LA - take it to the bank! Cheers:beer:

St. Louis seems to forget that the Cardinals left them as well. They like to remind everyone about the Rams leaving LA but forget to mention that. The only reason the Rams left LA was because that BITCH Georgia! ! If her hubby didn't pass away and leave the team to her they would have never left .:clap2:

Nic Moody must have not watched any Rams games on TV recently. There are more visitor colors in the stands at times. At least, that's what I'm seeing. St. Louis must feel like the pre Walsh/Montana 9ers fans where Rams fans would equal or better the numbers of 9er fans in Candlestick.

This guy is a joke. Unlike STL today, the Rams were not the only team in LA in the mid 80s. The simple fact of the matter is, the Rams were in a direct battle with the Raiders for attendance during this time period. The NFL did neither team a favor byscheduling them both to play in SoCal serval times on the same weekends. The NFL did not recognized the Raiders move to LA and still scheduled them like they were in Oakland during this period. At least 3 times, and sometimes 4, the NFL had the 2 clubs fighting directly for fans. Both clubs were losing between 5 to 10 thousand fans in attendance when this would happen. Plus this article seems to forget that the Raiders had the best record in the NFL in 82, won the Superbowl in 83, and were Superbowl favorites in 84 and 85.

Lol. He says some of LA's attendance numbers were padded by high profile teams coming coming to town. Yet fails to say the same about Stl . Fails to mention Tickets sold in STL as compared to actual ppl in attendance . Fails to mention tickets selling as low as 8 dollars in Stl . Stop comparing different Eras. Biased Journalism! Seems to me the narrative has changed from No way the Rams are leaving to , well we supported em better then LA so Suck it!!

One name counters this St. Louis argument and her name is Georgia Frontiere. Los Angeles was aware of her nefarious plan of stealing the team after Carroll Rosenbloom passed on. There was a movie dedicated to her objective and that is "Major League".

Last edited:
Carmen Policy: “Let’s say (the St. Louis task force) presents a credible deal, one they feel that can not only work but has guarantees with it. All of sudden, that could change the way the league looks at how the Rams will proceed with relocation. It may even change whether they think the Rams can proceed with relocation. I’m almost positive that they’re going to find that San Diego and Oakland are not able to present a viable deal.”
Odds improve for NFL s return to L.A. area with Carmen Policy trying to help the Chargers Raiders reach Carson - The Orange County Register

Combined with Fabiani's sabotaging of San Diego's efforts to build a stadium for the Chargers. Policy adds to the false narrative strategy by suggesting that having four teams in California is "insane" ...California had four teams from 1960-1994, or did he forget? Those thirty-four years of the SAN DIEGO Chargers, OAKLAND Raiders, SAN FRANCISCO 49ers, and LOS ANGELES Rams defined the modern NFL that we know today.:beer:

Let me know when STL owns at the land to even build the stadium, then let me know when all the lawstuits are settled and then let me know when you convince Kroenke to chip in his $450m to make your stadium a reality. I have a strong feeling it will be in nevruary..

Davis has already announced that if he can get $400 million, the Raiders stay in Oakland. He's even willing to sell part of the team to do it.

So Raiders stay there, Rams come to Inglewood, Chargers get a guarantee that if they can't work things out with San Diego, they can move into Inglewood's 2nd spot in a few years. 4 team California, 2 teams in NorCal, 2 teaks in SoCal, each 1 NFC, 1 AFC without realignment.

Really the best solution I see.

It's so silly. Carmen Policy knows better yet, spins Fabiani narrative. Let's review the law Mr. Policy. StL lost in court two years ago. Arbitrator said they must spend $700 million to fix EJD or, Rams could leave. Guess what? Rams can leave. Now,let's review US Antitrust law...The StL Rams are a U.S. business operating within the several states doing business in the U.S. The overseeing NFL also operates within the several states overseeing the league. Since the Rams are a U.S. business and there is no anti-trust exemption as in baseball, the Rams can move to any city they see fit to do business. Can the NFL stop them? Davis vs. NFL says no. That's the law on point. If Stan takes this to federal court, he wins every day and twice on Sunday. Who wins? Stan. Who loses? All other owners. It's over Mr. Policy, only Mr. Spanos & Mr. Fabiani didn't send you that memo.:clap2:

Please shut the hell up! A's not making any damn deal with Oakland. I live here you dont. Rev sharing ends at end of 2016 season, they are gonna sell when Supreme Court gives final no on SJ

Raiders only options are deal at Coliseum or move to Levi. Stan is getting LA, its a done deal....truly done deal. NFL wants SD Superbowls and Chargers really want downtown SD. There will be no damn realignment in NFL.

I live in Bay Area too and Oakland isnt kicking anyone out! If San Jose wins in Supreme Court,A's will move there and MLB cant do anything about it! If they lose, Wolff will sell thats why all the A's over Raiders is so dumb! Wolff is waiting things out!:beer:

Why does nobody mention the fact that it would be beyond idiotic to have two AFC Western Division teams playing in the same stadium? Why doesn't any of these writers address the fact that hardly any LA locals want the Chargers or raiders to come to LA?I also understand from a friend who lives in Missouri, that no one cares about the Rams, unless there is talk of them moving back to LA. Then.... Everyone gets all bothered about it.

This is less an article than a re-iteration of Policy's talking points, and the notion of "odds improving" that is 0% reality and 100% Fabiani.

No mention of St. Louis breaking their promise and making a token offer they know won't please the Rams buthope forces them to stay. No mention that the owners would be crazy to set a precedent where cities don't have to keep promises. No mention that the said promise breaking makes any "guarantees" moot. No mention that San Diego has already made an offer requiring just as much team money (upfront money, G4 repayment [No, Shane, it's not a grant], and PSL money going to the stadium rather than the owner), but builds a stadium worth $400 million more and that that was San Diego's FIRST offer which they've since increased. No mention that St. Louis CANNOT substantially increase their offer (and may not even be able to make their token offer at all).

Many other no mentions. Journalism fail.

• This is BS. Knowing personally how Georgia Frontiere intentionally fielded an inferior Rams team in LA to intentionally reduce ticket sales so she could have the excuse she needed to move the Rams to her hometown of St. Louis, proves that an owner doesn't need anyone's permission to move or re-locate (San Diego Clippers ( NBA ) to LA another example) Remember, Sterling packed up and moved overnight without the knowledge or blessings of NBA officials let alone the city of San Diego (blindsided).. The Rams belong in LA and will relocate to LA. However, if history repeats itself, LA will only support 1 team and it MUST be winner... The city of San Diego is bending over backwards to build the Chargers the very stadium they have asked for and Oakland is trying very hard to work out a deal with the Raiders & A's. This is all about greed, not fan loyalty. My prediction is the Rams will move to LA. Any other team who follows, will fail terribly, lose money and regret ever moving when all is said and done.
    3·4 hrs
  • 11140260_587759977994344_3683361955173438367_n.jpg

Dan StillsNothing to see here just another dumb ass article! Forgets to mention the extra 18mos of clean up at Carson! 5yrs for a total build at that site! 3yrs at Inglewood, Carmen must be throwing around some serious $$ and Wine to get these articles wrote!

St. Louis had their shot and they blew it. The violated the terms of the lease and disregarded an independent arbitrators ruling. They can't decided a few years later that hey let's build a new stadium and magically make everything better. It doesn't work that way.

Its funny how Carson has so many problems and they are never mentioned at all in these articles! It should be Rams only in LA!

Last edited:
His reasoning seems sound enough. After all, the Rams have one of the worst attendance figures in the NFL of late.:biggrin:

Why Eric Dickerson Is Right About St. Louis Rams To L.A.

The Carson propaganda won't go away until the official word is given. This actually works if you think about it this way. It's crunch time for the Chargers and Raiders and that this heightened tension hopefully will keep both the Raiders and Chargers out of LA. I believe the NFL is doing it's best to overhype 2 stadiums that will never transpire to get the deals done in SD and Oak. I do agree I'm also tired of the BS and want the official word but in December we should know almost for certain when the stadium goes up in Inglewood. Perhaps before.

He nailed it.:beer::clap2::dance:

Last edited:
North County Munch - Sports

This is the most important paragraph I have seen written on this and it defines why Inglewood is a better deal for the NFL.:beer::thup:

the thing that makes this article unique is it is not biased like the mainstream media ESPECIALLY the media in st louis from hacks like Bernie.

One thing, however, cannot be denied. NFL owners clearly prefer the Inglewood site. And it is understandable why. The Carson design is an example of a stadium destined for success - if it were 1980 instead of 2015. The Inglewood design incorporates all of the features that experts claim are required for success in a big-time market like Los Angeles. It will be a state-of-the-art entertainment complex that can draw crowds every day of the week, every week of the year, providing a constant revenue stream. And the last thing the NFL wants to see is business and financial mediocrity once they move to Los Angeles. Stan Kroenke has got to be their preferred guy.

Last edited:
I notice how after i took disinfo agent rightwinger to school that there will indeed be an NFL team in LA next year with the NFL talking to USC and UCLA about using thier facilitys and showing him that they are set for construction of a new stadium there ib over 50 years with the demolition of hollywood park,that after i took him to school on that,he has vanished from this thread after he saw that post two weeks ago.lol

he is consulting with his handlers on what new evasive tactics to try when confronted with pesky facts he cant refute.:biggrin:

North County Munch - Sports

This is the most important paragraph I have seen written on this and it defines why Inglewood is a better deal for the NFL.:beer::thup:

the thing that makes this article unique is it is not biased like the mainstream media ESPECIALLY the media in st louis from hacks like Bernie.

One thing, however, cannot be denied. NFL owners clearly prefer the Inglewood site. And it is understandable why. The Carson design is an example of a stadium destined for success - if it were 1980 instead of 2015. The Inglewood design incorporates all of the features that experts claim are required for success in a big-time market like Los Angeles. It will be a state-of-the-art entertainment complex that can draw crowds every day of the week, every week of the year, providing a constant revenue stream. And the last thing the NFL wants to see is business and financial mediocrity once they move to Los Angeles. Stan Kroenke has got to be their preferred guy.
Money makes the world go round'. A move there would be the most beneficial for all concerned.

I notice how after i took disinfo agent rightwinger to school that there will indeed be an NFL team in LA next year with the NFL talking to USC and UCLA about using thier facilitys and showing him that they are set for construction of a new stadium there ib over 50 years with the demolition of hollywood park,that after i took him to school on that,he has vanished from this thread after he saw that post two weeks ago.lol

he is consulting with his handlers on what new evasive tactics to try when confronted with pesky facts he cant refute.:biggrin:

You lied hand job! You schooled no one because you just try to cover your lies! As late as this spring you claimed the Rams would move before 2015 season.

You lied, you are caught, you schooled no one. You are the dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back