Expecting math students to get the right answer is now considered to be a form of “white supremacy”

Well, if I were young and a cashier, I'd make extra on every dumbass customer then. Gave me a $20 bill for a $9.57 purchase, give them back $5.43, and pocket $5.

Careful, that's what Jesus got pissed off about at the Temple. The money exchangers were cheating foreigners.

I am fascinated----REALLY. Is that what your catechism whore taught you? Do you have ANY idea why Jesus hated the money changers and WHO else hated the money changers in the Court Yard of the Temple? -----a serious question---Were the money changers "PHARISEES"?

Really.
Not Catholic.
Don't have to speculate. He told us why:
“It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”Matthew 21:13

So, who is it you think was doing the robbing, and who was being robbed?

Very good----You read the book. More than could be said for most christians. Now----WHO IS Matthew and who said 'My house shall be called a house of prayer'---but YOU have made it a den of robbers" ??? who has made it a den of robbers? ie WHO IS "YOU"?

Again, who were the robbers and who was getting robbed?

Well, if I were young and a cashier, I'd make extra on every dumbass customer then. Gave me a $20 bill for a $9.57 purchase, give them back $5.43, and pocket $5.

Careful, that's what Jesus got pissed off about at the Temple. The money exchangers were cheating foreigners.

I am fascinated----REALLY. Is that what your catechism whore taught you? Do you have ANY idea why Jesus hated the money changers and WHO else hated the money changers in the Court Yard of the Temple? -----a serious question---Were the money changers "PHARISEES"?

Really.
Not Catholic.
Don't have to speculate. He told us why:
“It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”Matthew 21:13

So, who is it you think was doing the robbing, and who was being robbed?

Very good----You read the book. More than could be said for most christians. Now----WHO IS Matthew and who said 'My house shall be called a house of prayer'---but YOU have made it a den of robbers" ??? who has made it a den of robbers? ie WHO IS "YOU"?

Again, who were the robbers and who was getting robbed?

"again" ??? you brought it up. The robbers were the romans-----and the sadducees were their shills. The pharisees hated them -----feel free to ask questions

And he said the program uses “fuzzy math,” substituting letters for numbers in some examples

I’m still laughing at the politician who said schools are using “fuzzy math“ because they use letters instead of numbers. .
I wonder if he’s on the education committee?

And he said the program uses “fuzzy math,” substituting letters for numbers in some examples

I’m still laughing at the politician who said schools are using “fuzzy math“ because they use letters instead of numbers. .

I am not surprised. Math is a BUGABOO for so many people. I got my self thru state
university college ----with work and loans----part of my work included tutoring clueless
kids in simple math. SAVED BY THE FEAR OF EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY----the simple stuff---
triangles and lines and-----stuff like that. I have encountered lawyers who-----just could not
grasp the most simple concepts. I have a sense that Biden cannot bisect an angle ----with
a compass and a pencil and a straight edge.

I am not surprised. Math is a BUGABOO for so many people. I got my self thru state
university college ----with work and loans----part of my work included tutoring clueless
kids in simple math. SAVED BY THE FEAR OF EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY----the simple stuff---
triangles and lines and-----stuff like that. I have encountered lawyers who-----just could not
grasp the most simple concepts. I have a sense that Biden cannot bisect an angle ----with
But he can get people vaccinated. You got to give him praise for that.

But he can get people vaccinated. You got to give him praise for that.
HALLELUJAH ------caution----I got vaccinated a few days ago----into the DELTOID
which is a large muscle-----the poor kid who did it breached my acromion bursa.
It was painful for a few days----but resolved. I will not tell her----she did her best.
friendly advice-----do not inject HIGH on the shoulder you brave kids out there

Here's another example of the dumbing down of our educational system.

It's also an example of people who insist on seeing "racism" everywhere they look.

I like how they put "right" in quotes when they talk about the right answer.

From page 6 of this PDF:

Original: https://equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf

Archive: Wayback Machine

Deconstructing Racism in Mathematics Instruction

White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions. Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.The table below identifies the ways in which white supremacy shows up in math classrooms.

Dismantling white supremacy in math classrooms

We see white supremacy culture show up in the mathematics classroom even as we carry out our professional responsibilities outlined in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). Using CSTPas a framework, we see white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom can show up when:

• The focus is on getting the “right” answer.

• Independent practice is valued over teamwork or collaboration.

• “Real-world math” is valued over math in the real world.

• Students are tracked (into courses/pathways and within the classroom).

• Participation structures reinforce dominant ways of being.
Our march toward real life “Idiocracy”

It's also an example of people who insist on seeing "racism" everywhere they look.

From page 6 of this PDF:

Original: https://equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf

White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions. Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.The table below identifies the ways in which white supremacy shows up in math classrooms.

We see white supremacy culture show up in the mathematics classroom even as we carry out our professional responsibilities outlined in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). Using CSTPas a framework, we see white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom can show up when:

the one thing I LIKED about calculus-----WAS---there is a correct answer. IMPORTANT ADVICE to all persons struggling with calculus-----BUY THE ANSWER BOOK------do the PROBLEM EXAMPLES-----and check for the RIGHT ANSWER------then study how it CAME to the right answer. I went from a 'C' first semester to 'A' second semester ----calculus is not all that difficult.
YOU CAN DO SO MUCH with it when it becomes a simple skill. -----it works just like division----and ------slide rule------it is a tool

From page 6 of this PDF:

the one thing I LIKED about calculus-----WAS---there is a correct answer. IMPORTANT ADVICE to all persons struggling with calculus-----BUY THE ANSWER BOOK------do the PROBLEM EXAMPLES-----and check for the RIGHT ANSWER------then study how it CAME to the right answer. I went from a 'C' first semester to 'A' second semester ----calculus is not all that difficult.
YOU CAN DO SO MUCH with it when it becomes a simple skill. -----it works just like division----and ------slide rule------it is a tool

Why, you racist! Lol

From page 6 of this PDF:

Why, you racist! Lol
thanks ^^^^ another TOOL

"ok little Tyrone junior. What's 2 + 3 equal?"

"Watermelon"

"Good. You get an A+. Now all you little white racists that said 5 you're suspended".

From page 6 of this PDF:

Once again the leftist nut jobs who took over public education prove how they have fucked up the US education system.

Johnny doesn't know math, science, or history but can put a condem on a zucchini, hates his fellow classmates & America, believes his sex is 'fluid', and considers himself a racist based only on the fact that he is white.

Way to go, liberals.

Is it possible that colleges will graduate civil engineers who can't calculate an angle just when the president authorizes a trillion dollars to rebuild bridges? God help us.

Forum List

Back