Expert: President Trump can issue executive order stopping family separations at the border

Sure, Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

Guess you missed the pictures.
What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

Oh I didn't miss the point. Sounds like you missed the entire thing.

Those pictures were taken in 2014. Who was POTUS in 2014??
I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

It was the law then and its the law now.

The only disgusting thing I see is idiots like you who want to be responsible for the world.

Those kids were brought by their supposed parents claiming to be refugees. Many of them don't belong to the adults who brought them.

If you want to hold yourself responsible then be my guest. I sure as fuck won't.

Oh the children, What a load of horseshit.
Something is wrong with you. They are kids

(D) Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer, proudly publicly proclaimed the Democrats aren't gonna do anything on Immigration. He boasted about it.

The Democrats want this Open Border chaos. That should be very obvious to American Voters. Hopefully they'll make Democrats pay at the Ballot Box. Stay tuned.
He publicly proclaimed did he? Can you post his exact words when he said that they weren’t going to do anything on immigration. And also show when he advocated for open borders.... hear comes the dodge

What difference does that make? Are you OK with putting children in cages?
Of course not. That's a different issue. This thread is about tearing kids away from their parents.

Well be happy, they'll now stay with their parents in prison. You won.
LOL

Your useless strawman is laughed at and summarily discarded. * poof *

Translation: " I win because I say I do." Sorry kid you're just not up to snuff.
LOL

No worries. You tell yourself whatever you need to hear to feel better about yourself.
thumbsup.gif

So wait, you DIDN'T want the families to stay together?

Of course not. That's a different issue. This thread is about tearing kids away from their parents.

LOL

Translation: " I win because I say I do." Sorry kid you're just not up to snuff.
LOL

No worries. You tell yourself whatever you need to hear to feel better about yourself.
thumbsup.gif

Of course I do, but not in jail. That’s your strawman to fight since your position is too weak to stand on its own without one.

What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

The only disgusting thing I see is idiots like you who want to be responsible for the world.

Those kids were brought by their supposed parents claiming to be refugees. Many of them don't belong to the adults who brought them.

If you want to hold yourself responsible then be my guest. I sure as fuck won't.

I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

These kids are not Americans. They should be booted back across the border with their parents

These kids are not Americans. They should be booted back across the border with their parents
Yes your lack of compassion and empathy for other human beings that are in need is stingingly obvious. The animosity you are expressing for children, just because they are not American, is sickening. But we already established that you don’t care.

Yes your lack of compassion and empathy for other human beings that are in need is stingingly obvious. The animosity you are expressing for children, just because they are not American, is sickening. But we already established that you don’t care.

Oh "The Children."

Boo Hoo

Light a fucking candle.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Of course I do, but not in jail. That’s your strawman to fight since your position is too weak to stand on its own without one.

It's not a "straw man" at all. It's what's going to happen. Be happy, you won, they'll be together.

Oh "The Children."

Boo Hoo

Light a fucking candle.
Great arguement. You’re a real winner!

Oh "The Children."

Boo Hoo

Light a fucking candle.
Great arguement. You’re a real winner!

Thanks. Much appreciated. LOL

(D) Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer, proudly publicly proclaimed the Democrats aren't gonna do anything on Immigration. He boasted about it.

The Democrats want this Open Border chaos. That should be very obvious to American Voters. Hopefully they'll make Democrats pay at the Ballot Box. Stay tuned.
He publicly proclaimed did he? Can you post his exact words when he said that they weren’t going to do anything on immigration. And also show when he advocated for open borders.... hear comes the dodge
The ol laugh and run. Nice

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Yeah, you want to bring back catch and release, just like every snowflake douchebag whining about Trump's enforcement of the law.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

You wanted catch and release. You want open borders. Well fuck you too. You have no sympathy for the American who dies because of illegal immigration. You have no sympathy for the American worker who becomes homeless because of immigrants holding down the wage. You are not concerned for your fellow Americans. Thus, Fuck you too.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

You wanted catch and release. You want open borders. Well fuck you too. You have no sympathy for the American who dies because of illegal immigration. You have no sympathy for the American worker who becomes homeless because of immigrants holding down the wage. You are not concerned for your fellow Americans. Thus, Fuck you too.
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged.

You want higher wages? Raise the minimum wage.

You want fewer murders? Pass sensible gun restrictions.

Then cry like a bitch if an American loses their home. Or if an American loses their life to an illegal.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

No, that's YOU revealing your real agenda, which I for one have been stating all along: you think the only "humane" solution is to simply let all illegals loose into the interior of the country, and not prosecute any of them. And no solution will ever be right EXCEPT that. It was never that you thought it was "horrible" for children to be separated from their parents, any more than you thought it was "horrible" two years ago to detain families together. You think it's "horrible" to enforce the border.

What little moral standing you had on this subject is now officially gone.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

It's not a "straw man" at all. It's what's going to happen. Be happy, you won, they'll be together.

If leftists MUST fight fake battles as a feint to hide their real goal, it would be nice if they would at least admit it when we see through their diversions.

LOL

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged.

You want higher wages? Raise the minimum wage.

You want fewer murders? Pass sensible gun restrictions.

Then cry like a bitch if an American loses their home. Or if an American loses their life to an illegal.

"You want a perfect world? Close your eyes and wish real hard. What the fuck do you mean, 'that doesn't work'?"

Over 32,000 are old enough to travel across Mexico unaccompanied by their parents.

Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Over 32,000 are old enough to travel across Mexico unaccompanied by their parents.

Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Well, they DO travel without their parents. It's arguable whether a lot of them are old enough.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

No, that's YOU revealing your real agenda, which I for one have been stating all along: you think the only "humane" solution is to simply let all illegals loose into the interior of the country, and not prosecute any of them. And no solution will ever be right EXCEPT that. It was never that you thought it was "horrible" for children to be separated from their parents, any more than you thought it was "horrible" two years ago to detain families together. You think it's "horrible" to enforce the border.

What little moral standing you had on this subject is now officially gone.
Nah, you’re just a raving imbecile as that is not my “agenda.” What I’d like to see happen is to have the entire family caught at the border, kept together, processed within 72 hours — and shipped back to the country they came from. And if they can’t be sent back to the country of origin, send them back across the border they crossed.

See now why I always considered you an idiot?

Forum List

Back