Expert: President Trump can issue executive order stopping family separations at the border

Guess you missed the pictures.
What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

Oh I didn't miss the point. Sounds like you missed the entire thing.

Those pictures were taken in 2014. Who was POTUS in 2014??
I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

The problem with kids at the border is totally a Democrat creation. Watching all you sleazy lying pretentious douchebags pretending your leaders had nothing to do with it is the ultimate nauseating circus.
WTF?? If it was just a Democrat creation, why did Trump reverse his family break-up policy yesterday?
He has no "family breakup policy." That's the law. He just enforced it.

Since its been going on since at least 2014 I'd say it was a mess created then though no one was complaining.

You do know who the POTUS was in 2014 do you not??
Sure, Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

There are no pictures of Obama breaking up families.
MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families
LOLOL — MSNBC?? Let’s see what you think about MSNBC...

Nothing MSNBC broadcasts can be believed. They are the epitome of fake news.
MSNBC is a primary source of fake news.
They are fake news, but that's good enough for snowflakes.
MSNBC - fake news.
MSNBC - fake news.
Also, MSNBC is fake news.
It's not fact, snowflake. It's fake news.

Fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and MSNBC occasionaly tells the truth, but it's not intentional.

What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

The problem with kids at the border is totally a Democrat creation. Watching all you sleazy lying pretentious douchebags pretending your leaders had nothing to do with it is the ultimate nauseating circus.
WTF?? If it was just a Democrat creation, why did Trump reverse his family break-up policy yesterday?
You didn't answer, fucking moron. Why did Trump reverse himself then?

1v3b9e27x9511.jpg

Sure, Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

MSNBC - fake news.
MSNBC - fake news.

Fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and MSNBC occasionaly tells the truth, but it's not intentional.
LOLOL

Sorry, no one takes a fucking moron seriously when they cherry pick the news. You look like the fucking moron you are by referencing a source you spent years calling fake news.

At one point, even saying, "Nothing MSNBC broadcasts can be believed."

That is, until they released a news article you liked.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

MSNBC - fake news.
MSNBC - fake news.

Fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Sorry, no one takes a fucking moron seriously when they cherry pick the news. You look like the fucking moron you are by referencing a source you spent years calling fake news.

No one takes their "news" seriously when they get caught fabricating it almost on a daily basis. Your belief that MSNBC is credible doesn't pass the laugh test. I referred to MSNBC precisely because of morons like you who fall for their swill.

So when did you believe MSNBC, when they said it was a new policy under Trump, or when they said it wasn't?

The point is that the kids in cages issue shows that Dems have a credibility gap and that it's a faux issue.
Once again the Dirty Dems are fanning the flames of hate for votes.
Calling it a faux issue may make you feel better but it’s far from the truth. It’s a real issue and that pretty plain to see.
It's a scam, a con, a giant piece of shit.
You’re right. All those kids are probably just paid actors like in sandy hook. :cuckoo:
the reason why its a fake issue is because the Dems/Press didn't make it an issue when Obama was doing it
Sorry to break it to you but that doesn’t make it a fake issue. It may be fake outrage from the partisan wingnuts but who gives a shit about them?! And since when does dem outrage make something real?

According to Dems, every time.

Since its been going on since at least 2014 I'd say it was a mess created then though no one was complaining.

It was the law then and its the law now.

The only disgusting thing I see is idiots like you who want to be responsible for the world.

Those kids were brought by their supposed parents claiming to be refugees. Many of them don't belong to the adults who brought them.

If you want to hold yourself responsible then be my guest. I sure as fuck won't.

Oh the children, What a load of horseshit.

MSNBC - fake news.
MSNBC - fake news.

Fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

No one takes their "news" seriously when they get caught fabricating it almost on a daily basis. Your belief that MSNBC is credible doesn't pass the laugh test. I referred to MSNBC precisely because of morons like you who fall for their swill.

So when did you believe MSNBC, when they said it was a new policy under Trump, or when they said it wasn't?
I don’t watch MSNBC, fucking moron.

Aaaand let me guess, none of the leftists on this board are satisfied with the executive order Trump just signed.

Get a clue. They never will be. They don't want them incarcerated with their parents, they don't want them separated. What other option is there? Let them go?

We already tried that.
Remember when Trump lovers said that only Democrats can stop this?
You do know that Trump didn't actually stop anything, right?
So Trump lied again or you are lying?

That’s a scapegoat. I agree that the law should be fixed by congress, but facts are that Trump is in charge of how the laws are enforced. Trump decided to go zero tolerance which resulted in this mess and now he is complaining about the mess that he created and trying to blame congress.

Of course he did. Don't expect any of the lefty loon idiots on this board to recognize that fact cause they won't.

They would much rather talk about Trump who was following the law that existed in 2014.

Oh the children. What a load of horseshit and I couldn't care less about them or their supposed parents.

Yup and it was the same law Barry followed in 2014.

A Liberal Judge ruled that children could not be incarcerated with the adults during Obama's reign.
Liberals want Catch and release. 96% of illegals failed to show up for deportation during Catch and Release.
So we need Catch and immediate Return.

Also Liberals said that illegals, not from mexico or Canada, need to be tried in a court of law before being returned. That takes more than 20 days.

Just because it's the Democrats' mess doesn't mean SOMEONE isn't going to have to clean it up.

Maybe if we kept our noses out of Central America for the past few decades -- they wouldn't be so fucked up now --- but we didn't and now the chickens have come to roost

Yeah, Central America would be paradise if the United States would just ignore them.

You get more brain-damaged with every post. At some point, you're going to forget how to breathe in and out.

Maybe if we kept our noses out of Central America for the past few decades -- they wouldn't be so fucked up now --- but we didn't and now the chickens have come to roost

Yeah, Central America would be paradise if the United States would just ignore them.

You get more brain-damaged with every post. At some point, you're going to forget how to breathe in and out.
...but we didn't did we

Just because it's the Democrats' mess doesn't mean SOMEONE isn't going to have to clean it up.
LOL

It wasn't a "mess" before Trump got his little fingers on it.

LOL

Its the same mess it was back in 2014 only back then with Barry as POTUS you certainly didn't give a shit.

The only reason you give a shit now is because Trump is POTUS..

LOL

Yeah, right:

iu

iu

Forum List

Back