Expert: President Trump can issue executive order stopping family separations at the border

That’s a scapegoat. I agree that the law should be fixed by congress, but facts are that Trump is in charge of how the laws are enforced. Trump decided to go zero tolerance which resulted in this mess and now he is complaining about the mess that he created and trying to blame congress.

Since its been going on since at least 2014 I'd say it was a mess created then though no one was complaining.

You do know who the POTUS was in 2014 do you not??
Sure, Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

Guess you missed the pictures.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

There are no pictures of Obama breaking up families.
MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families
What does Obama have to do with any of this?

Just to inject a little context and perspective here: You realize that separating illegal families began under . . . Obama, right? Right? You know that, right?
So what? What does that have to do with anything that’s going on now? Do you really think that distracting from the situation by trying to point out political hypocrisy is of any help?

Are you trying to make a point that since Dems didn’t complain about it under Obama then they have no right to complain about what’s happening now? Fine, fair point so all the partisan hacks can beat it... so now that it is us moderates and independents left, what do you think about the issue at hand?
The point is that the kids in cages issue shows that Dems have a credibility gap and that it's a faux issue.
Once again the Dirty Dems are fanning the flames of hate for votes.
Calling it a faux issue may make you feel better but it’s far from the truth. It’s a real issue and that pretty plain to see.
It's a scam, a con, a giant piece of shit.
You’re right. All those kids are probably just paid actors like in sandy hook. :cuckoo:
the reason why its a fake issue is because the Dems/Press didn't make it an issue when Obama was doing it

Just to inject a little context and perspective here: You realize that separating illegal families began under . . . Obama, right? Right? You know that, right?
So what? What does that have to do with anything that’s going on now? Do you really think that distracting from the situation by trying to point out political hypocrisy is of any help?

Are you trying to make a point that since Dems didn’t complain about it under Obama then they have no right to complain about what’s happening now? Fine, fair point so all the partisan hacks can beat it... so now that it is us moderates and independents left, what do you think about the issue at hand?
The point is that the kids in cages issue shows that Dems have a credibility gap and that it's a faux issue.
Calling it a faux issue may make you feel better but it’s far from the truth. It’s a real issue and that pretty plain to see.
You’re right. All those kids are probably just paid actors like in sandy hook. :cuckoo:
Who needs actors when the fake news is writing the script?

Political scientist Larry Sabato notes:
"Good for you, Melania. Now ask your husband to issue an executive order to stop this cruel policy. POTUS can end it TODAY. No need for Congress to act."
Larry Sabato on Twitter

"political scientist" is a euphemism meaning "commie propagandist." Any such order would violate the Constitution.
Your comment didn’t age well.
Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border
The order violates the Constitution. A leftwing judge will throw it out.

Political scientist Larry Sabato notes:
"Good for you, Melania. Now ask your husband to issue an executive order to stop this cruel policy. POTUS can end it TODAY. No need for Congress to act."
Larry Sabato on Twitter

"political scientist" is a euphemism meaning "commie propagandist." Any such order would violate the Constitution.
Your comment didn’t age well.
Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border
The order violates the Constitution. A leftwing judge will throw it out.

Assuming Congress doesn't manage to pass legislation before then. My distinct impression is that Trump only intends this to be a temporary measure to allow Congress time to pass something more permanent.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

That makes no sense. How was immigration "illegal" because indians were here?

It makes plenty of sense if you have a fully functioning brain.

In other words, you're too dishonest to admit it when you're called out on your empty, meaningless appeals to hysteria.

No it means that what I said is understood by anyone with a fully functional; brain.

Everyone with a fully functional brain thinks that the Mayflower were illegal immigrants equivalent to illegal immigrants crossing the border today.

Ideologues. Sheesh ...

What law did they break?

In other words, you're too dishonest to admit it when you're called out on your empty, meaningless appeals to hysteria.

No it means that what I said is understood by anyone with a fully functional; brain.

Everyone with a fully functional brain thinks that the Mayflower were illegal immigrants equivalent to illegal immigrants crossing the border today.

Ideologues. Sheesh ...

What law did they break?

Actually, Kaz is saying they DIDN'T break any laws, and that it's insane for IM2 to claim otherwise.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ideologues. Sheesh ...

What law did they break?

Ask IM2. I was mocking him for his stupidity

Dems got what they wanted. Here is what's coming next. There is another law that stipulates that the children cannot be detained more than 20 days. Dems will next demand that the entire family simply be cut loose into the Country at the 20 day mark.

That’s a scapegoat. I agree that the law should be fixed by congress, but facts are that Trump is in charge of how the laws are enforced. Trump decided to go zero tolerance which resulted in this mess and now he is complaining about the mess that he created and trying to blame congress.

Since its been going on since at least 2014 I'd say it was a mess created then though no one was complaining.

Sure, Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

There are no pictures of Obama breaking up families.
MSNBC Panel Admits Obama Also Separated Immigrant Families
LOLOL — MSNBC?? Let’s see what you think about MSNBC...

Nothing MSNBC broadcasts can be believed. They are the epitome of fake news.
MSNBC is a primary source of fake news.
They are fake news, but that's good enough for snowflakes.
MSNBC - fake news.
MSNBC - fake news.
Also, MSNBC is fake news.
It's not fact, snowflake. It's fake news.

Fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry, that previous post was quoting Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border

"Sen. Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader from New York, is adamant that Trump can end the family separations on his own and that legislation is not needed." So am I to understand that Senator Schumer will refuse to vote for an end to this problem? Is it that he doesn't really WANT an end to this, or is it that he doesn't want to do his job?
No you are definitely not understanding. There is no stand alone bill being proposed to fix this problem. The bills beingnoroposed are packed with the other issues that are being debated... wall, lottery, chain etc
The solution is an impenetrable border that they can't enter.
Problem solved.
If that’s what you want to support then go right ahead. Doesn’t really have anything to do with this conversation though
Yes it does. Immigration bill starts with sealing the border to guard against illegal immigration.

When the court demands the children be released after 20 days, ask them to whom? Their criminal parents aren't getting out of jail until they are deported.

"I'll issue an executive order after I said that it wasn't possible to issue an executive order on my failed immigrant policies!"
\
trump.gif

:abgg2q.jpg:

What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

Oh I didn't miss the point. Sounds like you missed the entire thing.

Those pictures were taken in 2014. Who was POTUS in 2014??
I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

The problem with kids at the border is totally a Democrat creation. Watching all you sleazy lying pretentious douchebags pretending your leaders had nothing to do with it is the ultimate nauseating circus.

Note to the OP: At least Trump didn't wrap the kids in aluminum foil like Obabble did.

Just sayin'.

What about my statement makes you think I missed the pictures? Sounds like you missed the point. Read slower

Oh I didn't miss the point. Sounds like you missed the entire thing.

Those pictures were taken in 2014. Who was POTUS in 2014??
I already answered that. Are you having a hard time following? Here I’ll paste my previous response....

Obama was president in 2014, if you need to point the finger at Obama to feel better then go right ahead, if you need to change the focus of the conversation towards partisan hypocrisy then go right ahead but none of that changes the facts. Those are weak diversions. Trump issued a directive of zero tolerance that directly impacted this problem. He could undo it with a phone call. He is trying to use it as leverage to get his wall. The Left is politicizing the shit out of this to make Trump look heartless. That’s what’s happening and while it’s all happening the problem with kids at the border is really happening and it is disgusting.

The problem with kids at the border is totally a Democrat creation. Watching all you sleazy lying pretentious douchebags pretending your leaders had nothing to do with it is the ultimate nauseating circus.
WTF?? If it was just a Democrat creation, why did Trump reverse his family break-up policy yesterday?

the reason why its a fake issue is because the Dems/Press didn't make it an issue when Obama was doing it
Sorry to break it to you but that doesn’t make it a fake issue. It may be fake outrage from the partisan wingnuts but who gives a shit about them?! And since when does dem outrage make something real?

Forum List

Back