Explain why white nationalism is bad?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
the KKK was both pro white and also nationalist.
But the KKK only want blacks out of the USA, not really change anything else.
The nazis wanted to control everything.

I suppose though that white nationalism is just racism.

Anything that you attach color too is racism. Nationalism is the love of one's country. I am a firm believer in nationalism. I don't understand why the democrats want to conflate nationalism with white supremacy.

Because White Nationalism is what the NAZIS who your father fought had.

Why would he fight them if they were good?

• Banned

I have to refer back to Walter Cronkite: "Don't lump everyone together because they might share one thing in common", Liberals should know that.

The KKK controlled a lot.

They controlled the electoral box, preventing blacks and others from voting.

They controlled who could live where, which jobs people could get. They had slavery at one point. They LOVED control.

• Banned
So you forget white nationalists that fought against actual real flesh and blood NAZIS and racism and hate, (our fathers), instead you shame them? What have liberals done lately?

Every race and tribe of people has the right to self determination for themselves and their people as whole. The melting pot experiment has failed and its never been more obvious than the last decade.

They controlled who could live where, which jobs people could get. They had slavery at one point. They LOVED control.
'
And every minority would do the same thing if they were in the majority and/or had the same power, and they would be a lot more vicious and savage about it than WASP culture ever was. If whites were as racist and evul as the rest of the world, there wouldn't be any minorities running around Europe and the U.S. today, constantly sniveling and whining for special favors and blaming their own moral and intellectual degeneracy on other races.

The KKK controlled a lot.

lol mostly in northern states and California; they had a lot of political enemies in the South.

Because White Nationalism is what the NAZIS who your father fought had.

Why would he fight them if they were good?
Pearl Harbor. The Sudetenland. It's complicated. Needless to say, all those white male nationalist died on Omaha beach fighting so YOU dumb ass libs can question them. Yippy ki yay!

Pearl Harbor. The Sudetenland. It's complicated. Needless to say, all those white male nationalist died on Omaha beach fighting so YOU dumb ass libs can question them. Yippy ki yay!

So, only "nationalists" died in WW2?

And using insults instead of any decent argument.... how ironic.

You suppose ? Sounds like liberal media DUPISM.

Forum List

Back