Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Is this a college? Half the people (or more) are incapable of writing a college level argument, reading more than a few sentences etc etc.

That you've chosen to try and criticize me for using wikipedia, rather than disputing what it says is very, VERY telling.
Wikipedia is a left, biased entity, with some of its information valid, and does have many reputable sources. Some not so reputable. One must be discerning.

Is this a college? Half the people (or more) are incapable of writing a college level argument, reading more than a few sentences etc etc.

That you've chosen to try and criticize me for using wikipedia, rather than disputing what it says is very, VERY telling.
Well you've never graduated college, that's very telling indeed.

To answer your question white nationalist simply want a land where white customs and ways of life are left to whites. Much like how Japan today is for the Japanese

White Supremacist want to subjugate all other races around the world

Now do you really think White Supremacy is an issue in 2022 America?

Well, y'know.... credit where credit is due.

Without any disrespect, hopefully.

View attachment 621847

Problem here is that "white nationalism" and "white supremacist" isn't much different.

"White supremacy or white supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them. "

"White nationalism is a type of racial nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white racial and national identity."

Now, you're saying that in the US is was "white nationalism". I'd suggest that it's white supremacy because a lot of people like the KKK were keeping black people down. They weren't just trying to keep a "white racial identity". They ENSLAVED, the SEGREGATED UNFAIRLY, they kept blacks out of government, out of jobs etc etc. That's not "white nationalism"

The Germans on the other hand, under Hitler, where GERMANIC NATIONALISTS, not white supremacists. They looked to the Germanic people and killed anyone who wasn't (unless they sided with the Germans, like the Italians and Japanese.)

But then again, the Slavs in Russia attacked the Slavs in the Ukraine. It's not uncommon for political beliefs that are based on hatred, anger, violence to turn on each other.
Please. Do NOT conflate white nationalism with white supremacy. On so many levels it's bullshit. On so many levels.

Problem here is that "white nationalism" and "white supremacist" isn't much different.

"White supremacy or white supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them. "

"White nationalism is a type of racial nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white racial and national identity."

Now, you're saying that in the US is was "white nationalism". I'd suggest that it's white supremacy because a lot of people like the KKK were keeping black people down. They weren't just trying to keep a "white racial identity". They ENSLAVED, the SEGREGATED UNFAIRLY, they kept blacks out of government, out of jobs etc etc. That's not "white nationalism"

The Germans on the other hand, under Hitler, where GERMANIC NATIONALISTS, not white supremacists. They looked to the Germanic people and killed anyone who wasn't (unless they sided with the Germans, like the Italians and Japanese.)

But then again, the Slavs in Russia attacked the Slavs in the Ukraine. It's not uncommon for political beliefs that are based on hatred, anger, violence to turn on each other.
You posted :

And you see something wrong with this ?

The Irish are white go tell me about their history in America

Well you've never graduated college, that's very telling indeed.

To answer your question white nationalist simply want a land where white customs and ways of life are left to whites. Much like how Japan today is for the Japanese

White Supremacist want to subjugate all other races around the world

Now do you really think White Supremacy is an issue in 2022 America?

Fucking hell.... go away

Please. Do NOT conflate white nationalism with white supremacy. On so many levels it's bullshit. On so many levels.

Why? You need to explain your thinking, rather than just say it. I've stated my opinion on why they're similar. You called the Nazis "white supremacists" when they're "Germanic nationalists". Seems you might be thinking they're quite similar too.

Why? You need to explain your thinking, rather than just say it. I've stated my opinion on why they're similar. You called the Nazis "white supremacists" when they're "Germanic nationalists". Seems you might be thinking they're quite similar too.
My father, a white nationalist, fought real NAZIs and liberated a death camp, what the hell have liberals done lately? Post shit on tic toc?

My father, a white nationalist, fought real NAZIs and liberated a dearth camp, what the hell have liberals done lately?

Man, you really don't answer questions do you?

Another question. Why are white supremacy and white nationalism different?

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
You are truly an idiot.

White Nationalists are Nazis. They are white supremacists.

Forum List

Back