Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

Trump is a fucking idiot. He's a Democrat in sheep's clothing. He is running strictly for some weird combination of sabotaging the GOP and stroking his ego. If elected Trump will raise taxes; he will fail to accomplish anything on immigration (despite his ridiculous rhetoric); will be a foreign policy nightmare, probably landing us in multiple wars needlessly; and he will support increased gun control. Worst of all, he has yet to show a long form birth certificate to verify he was born on planet Earth, which is extremely troubling given the fact that his appearance is more Talaxian than human.

Talaxian_Prisoner.jpg
I just love 2 digit IQ'd conspiracy nuts... and this one is a coconut!

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

HE IS JUST ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS , FASCIST DEMAGOGUE POLITICIAN
Your side says he's a Democrat!

Why would I explain anything to you?

Are you prepared to listen? Actually listen? Or will you just immediately tick off each item as, "Nope, thats bullshit" because you support his clown?

You're a waste of time.

Why not make your arguments for why YOU support him.

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

Agree. Trump is not suitable to be president. He's a freak. He's a celebrity. He has no dignity, not the type of dignity the office demands. He doesn't have a clue about diplomacy or world affairs. Just the fact that he is being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is humiliating for the US. People may have elected people like Jesse Ventura or Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, but making Donald Trump president is insane

We elected Obama and his ugly wife.
You are an idiot and a racist. There is no comparison between Obama and inappropriate celebrities as presidential candidates. You know what: you are so stupid and beneath the level of intelligent discussion, I'm not going to respond to you again. What a complete idiot you are.

Score Human Being 1.... Esmerfuckingrlda 0!!!!!

It's not just Trump – all the republican candidates are wrong on the issues.

Because we don't believe in your communist doctrine, we are wrong....Move to Cuba, you'll love it there!

Trump is a fucking idiot. He's a Democrat in sheep's clothing. He is running strictly for some weird combination of sabotaging the GOP and stroking his ego. If elected Trump will raise taxes; he will fail to accomplish anything on immigration (despite his ridiculous rhetoric); will be a foreign policy nightmare, probably landing us in multiple wars needlessly; and he will support increased gun control. Worst of all, he has yet to show a long form birth certificate to verify he was born on planet Earth, which is extremely troubling given the fact that his appearance is more Talaxian than human.

Talaxian_Prisoner.jpg
I dont think Trump is an idiot but I definitely puts me in the mind of a Dem plant.

How does he do that when everything he states as far a beliefs and policies are more or less in line with conservative thinking?

At least I know a LOT about where they stand.. 15 or more debates for the RNC before primaries.. Only 4 for the Dems... Says a shitload about how Dem candidates avoid justifying or explaining any detailed positions --- don't it??
One LESS DemocRAT that is polling higher than she is, to worry about! Worked on Vince Foster, and all he did was know where the bodies were hid!

8y3A0VI.jpg

At least I know a LOT about where they stand.. 15 or more debates for the RNC before primaries.. Only 4 for the Dems... Says a shitload about how Dem candidates avoid justifying or explaining any detailed positions --- don't it??
Yeah, the multiple cutthroat debates strategy was so successful in 2012, the GOP has decided to go with it again.

It says a lot about how insane they are --- don't it?
:laugh2:

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

Agree. Trump is not suitable to be president. He's a freak. He's a celebrity. He has no dignity, not the type of dignity the office demands. He doesn't have a clue about diplomacy or world affairs. Just the fact that he is being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is humiliating for the US. People may have elected people like Jesse Ventura or Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, but making Donald Trump president is insane

Said the same shit about the best president of the 20th century, Ronald Maximus Reagan!

No I didn't. You fucking liar. I never said Reagan wasn't appropriate to be president. I also didn't say he was a good president, certainly not the best president of the 20th century. You people don't have any discernment or critical thinking skills. You don't understand the difference between someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura or Donald Trump and Reagan. You are pathetic and childish in your understanding of the world, world and international affairs, government, & politics. It's embarrassing that adults think the way you do.

Anyone care to debate any of Trumps published policies , and tell us why they are wrong...Come on scumbag liberals, some of you should be able to pick out one or 2 so we can have a little fun!

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a disaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

Yeah, the multiple cutthroat debates strategy was so successful in 2012, the GOP has decided to go with it again.

It says a lot about how insane they are --- don't it?
:laugh2:

It's a far better process than hiding your candidates from conflict and questioning..
If you remember that 1st debate between Romney and WonderBama --- The Bama wasn't ready for primetime debate.. Romney was..

I guess there is a reason you cons have a lower intellect level. Now you think all republicans are going to vote for Trump just because they are Republicans. You do realize they have the option of not voting at all or voting for the other guy right?

Your post is beyond even your regular level of stupidity. Eventually, there will be ONE facing off against the Democrat candidate. Right now, that ONE appears to be Trump. It is still a long time before any elections however and things could change. Some Republican contenders will soon begin dropping out because of the polling which will result in their losing some of their contributors. I understand Mr. Bush has already lost one major contributor.
Your post is right on par with your known lack of intelligence. You actually think every rep is going to vote for Trump. I knew you were dumb but I now have to move you to my imbecile list.

My statement about you're having to go to work once we have a Republican President really struck a nerve with you, didn't it?

The rights inability to accept that there are complex issues in the world, and can't be handled with simple bumper sticker approaches, is probably going over your head, along with this BS hammock premise you push!

They are not over anyone's head. Like most Liberals, you seem to think that you are the only one in the world with an education. I hate to burst your bubble but you're not. Trump is the only one with the gonads to talk about real issues. The real issue is not what to name a damn mountain.

Real issues with UNREALISTIC, unworkable solutions. Typical right wingers!

I've actually thought a bit about this particular point, and I've come to the conclusion that the Democrat debates thing is a non-issue. The GOP has 15+ debates for a field of 15+ candidates. The Dems are going to have 4 debates for a field of 4 candidates. I think that both sides have a pretty much equal blend of quantity vs quality. One debate will tell us more about the 4 Dem candidates than one debate can tell us about the 15+ GOP candidates.

"Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency"

Any thinking American would oppose a Trump 'presidency':

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.”

But he doesn't explain how, or how he will pay for it – empty rhetoric. Fail.

(hint: a 'wall' won't work, and Mexico won't be paying for it, the notion is idiocy.)

Absent due process of the law. Fail.

There is no such thing as an 'anchor baby.' Fail.

Presidents have no such 'authority.' Fail.

In violation of international law – the last thing we need is another war-mongering republican president causing the needless deaths of thousands of Americans. Fail.

No he won't, that's Congress' responsibility. Fail.

Jeopardizing the health and safety of workers and consumers alike, and endangering the environment. Fail.

Turning the United States into a Third World nation. Fail.

By supporting measures hostile to working Americans – less pay, longer hours, few if any benefits; further eroding the middle class. Fail.

And bankrupt the Nation in the process. Fail.

This is a lie, no one is placing undocumented immigrants above veterans. Fail.

In violation of the First Amendment. Fail.

No he won't, because abortion is not 'murder,' an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby,' and Planned Parenthood is doing no such thing – it's a moronic lie from the right. Fail.

An oligarchy of the wealthy. Fail.

Fortunately he'll never be president. Fail.

No he won't, that's the responsibility of state and local governments. Fail.

Trump's policy positions fail comprehensively – they're ridiculous, inane, and devoid of merit.

And his agenda is one of ignorance, stupidity, and hate, where only those equally ignorant, stupid, and hateful would support his 'candidacy.'

Said the same shit about the best president of the 20th century, Ronald Maximus Reagan!

Ronald Reagan calls for an open border with Mexico, 1980

"Rather than putting up a fence...

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status. At the same time, in so doing, we must not encourage illegal immigration. Ronnie

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=44128

Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. The bill made nearly 3 million illegal immigrants eligible for amnesty

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

LMAOROG

Forum List

Back