Explosion in Oslo

This guy is no more a real Christian than those that commit terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are real Muslims.

We'd be better off condemning people for perverting religion and other ideologies and not jumping to conclusions.

This guy is no more a real Christian than those that commit terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are real Muslims.

We'd be better off condemning people for perverting religion and other ideologies and not jumping to conclusions.

Preach it, sista

I see some differences here. The classic right wing religious nut case is usually a loner with little social contact. This happens because others recognize the extremism and the loner retreats from the group. You also don't see a bunch of Christians chanting, death to Norway's youth. It seems to me that Muslim extremists are embraced by a large number of their religion.

Condemn "Christians"? It seems this guy was working alone. He should be executed.

Different had it been done by a lone muslim, eh, Chanel! Doesn't take much for the likes of bigots like you to blame all muslims!

There would have been a different spin if it had been a lone Muslim. This will be written off as a nut job with a gun (but it is not the guns fault). If he were Muslim it would be used to condemn all Muslims

I see some differences here. The classic right wing religious nut case is usually a loner with little social contact. This happens because others recognize the extremism and the loner retreats from the group. You also don't see a bunch of Christians chanting, death to Norway's youth. It seems to me that Muslim extremists are embraced by a large number of their religion.

I noticed that whenever it's a non-Muslim who commits a terrorist attack that somehow, someway the conversation gets steered towards Islamic Terrorism.

Funny that.

Maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up, son?

Suspicions immediately turned to terrorism as jihadi websites worldwide ignited with boastful congratulations. "This is another wake up call for the West," commented CBN terrorism expect Erick Stackelbeck, adding, "It is yet another sign that Islamic jihadists have spread their tentacles throughout every corner of Europe, even Scandinavia."

Terrorist attacks disturb Norway's summer | EnerPub - Energy Publisher

Boastful congratulations. :(

Yep, sad. To be clear I would like to echo rightwinger and Article 15's point of view on this too. I just think it is not exactly the same.

I think the time line case study on whome to blame in the media is fascinating...

I like how the liberal mind says any God fearing nationalistic christian

is a "Right Winger",

as if the right wing in Norway is just like the right wing anywhere else.

I guess i should extrapolate that "Progressives" just really and truly are...

Godless Communists bent on UN's agenda 21.

Works for me, Bonne nuit.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store was met by demands that Norway must recognize a Palestinian state when he visited the Labour Youth League summer camp at Utøya Thursday.
store_utoya-570x320.jpg

Google Translate

The one key difference is that there is a larger subset if imams (remember islam is a very decentralized religion since the fall of the caliph) in islam are proponents of violence than any christian sect, with the exception of the christian idenity groups in the US. Also remember that Islam itself is a far more millitant religion than Christianity, and about the same as biblical Judaism. The one difference between old judaism and islam is that only islam seeks converts, the old hebrews were content with keeping to themselves.

When you combine a skewed view of the koran with a militant to start with religon and a desire for conversion you get a much more unifying force for violence. The new testament contains no militarism in it, all the stuff during the middle ages was cultural and economic with a religous veneer.

Islam has no issues with going out to conquer converts. The fall from grace to violence is far shorter in the Koran than in the New Testament.

Just read through this whole thread. Joking about murder, who did what to whom, what religion/group is to blame before all the facts were in.

Maybe next time a tragedy occurs people will keep their comments to themselves until ALL the facts are in.

But I doubt it.

Just read through this whole thread. Joking about murder, who did what to whom, what religion/group is to blame before all the facts were in.

Maybe next time a tragedy occurs people will keep their comments to themselves until ALL the facts are in.

But I doubt it.

Welcome to the 24 news channel world. I tried to apply an 8 hour rule to myself before commenting on this story, but failed miserably.

I noticed that whenever it's a non-Muslim who commits a terrorist attack that somehow, someway the conversation gets steered towards Islamic Terrorism.

Funny that.

I've noticed that as well. It's almost like bragging, our terrorists aren't as bad as yours.

Funny that.

Maybe you should have read two posts down from theone you quoted...

I clarified that I agreed with you and rightwinger.

Maybe you should consider a vacation?

Funny that.

I've noticed that as well. It's almost like bragging, our terrorists aren't as bad as yours.

Couldn't find fault with the post's statements, so you created an alternative meaning. :eusa_whistle:

Breaking news. There are not sure that only one person is involved. There seem to be suspicions that there were more people on the island.

BBC News - Norway attacks - latest If they don't have it up, it was being reported live.

The Guardian had reported earlier that another man had been arrested
12.44pm: Here's AP's report on the arrest of a man outside a hotel where Norway's prime minister was meeting families of Utøya shooting victims.

The man told reporters he was detained "because I have a knife."

The man, who appeared to be around 20 years old, was standing outside the hotel next to reporters when two officers apprehended him and led him to a police car.

The man told reporters he was a member of the Labor Party's youth wing and was carrying a knife "because I feel unsafe."

Norway attacks: live coverage | World news | guardian.co.uk

So as yet, they are not sure that it is just one man.

Forum List

Back