‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

dead-horse.gif

Your illustration has much more to do with the Left's attack on Christie than it does with Obama.
2 days < 3 years

Even though it's been 3 years, the Obama questions haven't been answered...so that horse is still alive.

Unless something new comes out, we know all there is to know about Christie, so the horse there has passed.

To be accurate, he was a a facilities maintenance officer.

Facility Manager - U.S. Department of State

He wasn't really engaged in diplomacy and certainly not at the level of importance as an Ambassador.

That make him less of an American?

How about the 4000 killed in Iraq because of Bush's lies.

They less of Americans too?

No, but it doesn't make him a diplomat.

And, if you're desperate to change the subject to Bush, be aware that Bush based his opinions on what Saddam said he had, what we knew we'd sent him in the 80's and what intelligence services thought was the truth. While we now know there were nay-sayers in the intelligence services indicates that the WMDs had been destroyed, the majority opinions were that he had 'em. That's why all those Democrats like HRC voted for the war.

I'm not "desperate" to do anything.

It's fun to put on display the abject hypocrisy of conservatives.

The "Tea Party" formed moments after Obama was elected and the McConnell let it be known that he wanted the President to fail. Since that point Conservatives have been bending over backwards to sabotage the government. This is pretty historic as well. There's no equivalent actions on the part of Democrats either during any Republican administration in memory. Liberals generally don't spend their time closing down government and sabotaging their opponents. This is blatantly meant to undermine the US government and generate long term damage to our political system. It's blatantly unAmerican. And hopefully, sooner rather than later, the folks who so hate our government and our system will be purged from it.

Henry Waxman was the Chairman of the Oversight Committee when it happened. Are you complaining that Waxman was derelict in his duties?

Yeah..it's not like Waxman didn't have anything else on the table, like Bush mercenary Christian Blackwater army, or outing a CIA operative, or lying about the run up to the war..

Everything was just hunky dory..

:lol:

Ah, so Waxman didn't think it important enough to investigate and you give him a pass.

And, Richard Armitage outted Plame to Novack, who then outted her to the public in his column.

Which is why "Scooter" Libby did time in jail.

Please..

Fuck off asshole.

Who the hell do you think you are?? Gods gift? Not fucking hardly.

Foy was killed by a car bomber. He was in a car when it happened and they hadn't got months of warnings like they did at Benghazi. Foy wasn't a sitting ambassador. He was in facilities.

I know Bush was POTUS then and thats all your little brain wants to know. You can blame Bush for that random act but you sure won't blame Barry and Hilbat for Benghazi. Benghazi with warnings up the ass. Warning that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously.

Your a fucking waste of space.

Hell. I have no doubt Barry Boy could commit murder and you'd defend the jackass.

Iraq was a "random" act you dirty slut.

It was planned.

And it took the lives on 4000 Americans.

Bitch.

Iraq was a war approved by Congress. Both parties in Congress and I'm now LMAO at you.

The random act was about Foy.

Really. You need to enhance your reading skills and keep up.

Bastard. LOL

It was approved by people that were lied too.

I agree although I do answer vulgarity with vugarity.

I'd also be willing to bet that Christie will be around for quite some time.

Wonder if Shallow will be able to stand it. LOL

You started with the personal attacks there..Claude.

Not me.

And I am pretty happy that Christie's thug tendencies are being outted.

That leaves you guys with idiots like Cruz and Paul to run for Pres.

I called you a partisan hack.

This was your comback:

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Classy or what??

Oh. I left out the part where you called me a bitch and a dirty slut.

Yep. Your a class act.

Last edited:
Iraq was a "random" act you dirty slut.

It was planned.

And it took the lives on 4000 Americans.

Bitch.

Iraq was a war approved by Congress. Both parties in Congress and I'm now LMAO at you.

The random act was about Foy.

Really. You need to enhance your reading skills and keep up.

Bastard. LOL

At the time every intelligence agency in the world thought he had WMD's and he did. As hun said, just not in the numbers they thought.

Who know. Some archeologis out diging up a tomb may find loads more or out in the desert. The desert is one big place. Or he may have shipped them all the Syria. Thats something I've read about.

Either way they went with the info they had and lets not forget he gassed the Kurds and killed thousands. Who wouldn't have believed he still had WMD's??

Last edited:
I'm not "desperate" to do anything.

It's fun to put on display the abject hypocrisy of conservatives.

The "Tea Party" formed moments after Obama was elected and the McConnell let it be known that he wanted the President to fail. Since that point Conservatives have been bending over backwards to sabotage the government. This is pretty historic as well. There's no equivalent actions on the part of Democrats either during any Republican administration in memory. Liberals generally don't spend their time closing down government and sabotaging their opponents. This is blatantly meant to undermine the US government and generate long term damage to our political system. It's blatantly unAmerican. And hopefully, sooner rather than later, the folks who so hate our government and our system will be purged from it.

You think that you're putting conservative hypocrisy on display, but what you're really doing is showing how silly the Left is. You condemn Issa for not having hearing 6 years after Foy's death, but Waxman didn't investigate at the time...because he was "busy".

You claim the "Tea Party" formed moments after Obama was elected but, the custom had developed among some conservative activists of mailing tea bags to legislators and other officials as a symbolic act started in 2001. Then in 2009, protests were partially in response to several Federal laws: the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, and the proposal of Obama's healthcare reform bills. And "Tea Party" folks don't want to do away with government, they just want it to be limited to what they believe is Constitutionally allowed. To claim their motivations are based in hate is Partisan hackery.

Yeah..it's not like Waxman didn't have anything else on the table, like Bush mercenary Christian Blackwater army, or outing a CIA operative, or lying about the run up to the war..

Everything was just hunky dory..

Ah, so Waxman didn't think it important enough to investigate and you give him a pass.

And, Richard Armitage outted Plame to Novack, who then outted her to the public in his column.

Please..

Was Scooter Libby convicted of outing Plame? Or was he convicted because he got confused when talking about conversations 2 years after they happened and Fitzpatrick needed a conviction to justify his investigation?

Please, indeed.

I agree although I do answer vulgarity with vugarity.

I'd also be willing to bet that Christie will be around for quite some time.

Wonder if Shallow will be able to stand it. LOL

Not me.

This was your comback:

Classy or what??

Oh. I left out the part where you called me a bitch.

Yep. Your a class act.

Quote: Originally Posted by Claudette View Post

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

Yeah Claude..you're a real class act yourself.

Please..

Was Scooter Libby convicted of outing Plame? Or was he convicted because he got confused when talking about conversations 2 years after they happened and Fitzpatrick needed a conviction to justify his investigation?

Please, indeed.

He wasn't "confused".

He was lying.

The order to out Plame came from Cheney..and Libby followed it.

Simple as that.

No, it was based on information that was wrong and had been wrong for over a decade. Even Saddam's people were shocked that there were no WMDs to defend themselves with at the beginning of the invasion.

Even though it's been 3 years, the Obama questions haven't been answered...so that horse is still alive.

Unless something new comes out, we know all there is to know about Christie, so the horse there has passed.

It's satisfying to see the demagogues of the democratic party and their media sycophants fail so utterly.

BUT let this be a lesson to us all, Christie is no different than Obama, a sleazy and slippery bastard.

Please..

Please, indeed.

He wasn't "confused".

He was lying.

Simple as that.

And you have proof? Or, is that just your partisan belief? Because if you had proof, you should have taken it to Fitzpatrick.

Please, indeed.

He wasn't "confused".

He was lying.

Simple as that.

And you have proof? Or, is that just your partisan belief? Because if you had proof, you should have taken it to Fitzpatrick.

Lol, I forgot about the KosKids and thier hope of a merry merry "Fitzmas" that never happened.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

I have used this incident to drive home my position that we need to limit the power of government. I have also used it to mock the Defenders of Obama who dismiss all the scandals of his administration by pointing out that no one can know everything, yet attack Christie because this happened. I could be wrong, but I don't see that as defending anyone.

It's satisfying to see the demagogues of the democratic party and their media sycophants fail so utterly.

BUT let this be a lesson to us all, Christie is no different than Obama, a sleazy and slippery bastard.

By that, you mean "politician"? LOL!

If he runs, he will not have my vote unless I'm reduced to the lesser of "two evils".

Not me.

This was your comback:

Classy or what??

Oh. I left out the part where you called me a bitch.

Yep. Your a class act.

Quote: Originally Posted by Claudette View Post

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

Yeah Claude..you're a real class act yourself.

Swallow? What the hells wrong with that. I could have called you shallow.

Oh wait. I get it. You thought I meant swallow something like Jiz perhaps?? Sorry. Not my intention nor my style.

I'll just call you S from now on. LOL

He wasn't "confused".

He was lying.

Simple as that.

Lol, I forgot about the KosKids and thier hope of a merry merry "Fitzmas" that never happened.

Sallow seems to still be suffering from that disappointment.

Forum List

Back