‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Christie took an over the top amount of questions in the 2 hour press conference about the bridge traffic jam. He fired the 2 people responsible right away.

How many questions did Obama answer about Benghazi after it happened? Any? How long did he stand at the podium answering questions? 0-1 minute? How many times did he say, "I am responsible?", "The buck stops here...?" I take responsibility..?" or did he say "There was this nasty video...?" and they put the poor dude in jail. Who was fired for the screw up in Benghazi?

Who was fired for the screw up in the IRS scandal?

Who was fired for the screw up in the Fast and Furious scandal?

Is there any comparison between these two men? One lies and doesn't do a damn thing but cover up. The other appears to take responsibility and the buck does stop with him.

dead-horse.gif

Your illustration has much more to do with the Left's attack on Christie than it does with Obama.

This wasn't a pothole crew.

This was a specific political punishment.

That's already been established.

Except now it isn't punishment of Ft. Lee's mayor but punishment over some Judge...changing the story doesn't make it true.

Catch up.

Several folks were fired.

People don't get fired because things are going well.

LMAO! We certainly know that in obamaland, people don't get fired when things like the President's signature healthcare program's rollout is a disaster, so how do you know what it means?

People do get fired when their boss finds out that they've been dishonest with him/her.

Give it a rest.

This won't end with the firing.

Just keep jerking off while you pray for Christie to be fired. It will allow you to finally climax.

You conservative fags are pretty fucking vulgar you know that?

Christie ain't getting "fired".

But he's basically earned himself at least a year's worth of investigations and other crapola.

Jersey needs a governor that can rebuild after Sandy. And Christie's no longer that guy.

This is a penny's worth of how vulgar I can be. It just ingnorant twats such as yourself bring out my chippy language.

If you are so concerned about all this investigation intefering with Sandy, I would assume you would be more than happy calling off the dog-pile that seems to be going on right now. After all think of the hurricane victims.

Just keep jerking off while you pray for Christie to be fired. It will allow you to finally climax.

You conservative fags are pretty fucking vulgar you know that?

Christie ain't getting "fired".

But he's basically earned himself at least a year's worth of investigations and other crapola.

Jersey needs a governor that can rebuild after Sandy. And Christie's no longer that guy.

This is a penny's worth of how vulgar I can be. It just ingnorant twats such as yourself bring out my chippy language.

If you are so concerned about all this investigation intefering with Sandy, I would assume you would be more than happy calling off the dog-pile that seems to be going on right now. After all think of the hurricane victims.

As I requested privately, please abandon the vulgarities. It does not advance the argument nor does it show a clear difference between us and the Left.

Thanks!

Christie took an over the top amount of questions in the 2 hour press conference about the bridge traffic jam. He fired the 2 people responsible right away.

How many questions did Obama answer about Benghazi after it happened? Any? How long did he stand at the podium answering questions? 0-1 minute? How many times did he say, "I am responsible?", "The buck stops here...?" I take responsibility..?" or did he say "There was this nasty video...?" and they put the poor dude in jail. Who was fired for the screw up in Benghazi?

Who was fired for the screw up in the IRS scandal?

Who was fired for the screw up in the Fast and Furious scandal?

Is there any comparison between these two men? One lies and doesn't do a damn thing but cover up. The other appears to take responsibility and the buck does stop with him.

dead-horse.gif

Your illustration has much more to do with the Left's attack on Christie than it does with Obama.
2 days < 3 years

lmao, ok this is actually funny as hell. i hope it hasn't been posted yet, but i don't have time to go through the entire thread

3-100114134424.jpeg

I agree although I do answer vulgarity with vugarity.

I'd also be willing to bet that Christie will be around for quite some time.

Wonder if Shallow will be able to stand it. LOL

And?

Where are the hearings?

Where's Crimeboss Issa?

Oh yeah..he skipped over the lies about Iraq, the overseas attacks during the Bush administration and started opening up investigations into events that happened after 2009.

Like that's when the country started.

Henry Waxman was the Chairman of the Oversight Committee when it happened. Are you complaining that Waxman was derelict in his duties?

Yeah..it's not like Waxman didn't have anything else on the table, like Bush mercenary Christian Blackwater army, or outing a CIA operative, or lying about the run up to the war..

Everything was just hunky dory..

:lol:

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Foy was a diplomat killed overseas.

Not one Republican made any noise about it.

Along with so many other attacks overseas.

And 4000 Americans killed in a war started by a very real lie.

Fuck off asshole.

Who the hell do you think you are?? Gods gift? Not fucking hardly.

Foy was killed by a car bomber. He was in a car when it happened and they hadn't got months of warnings like they did at Benghazi. Foy wasn't a sitting ambassador. He was in facilities.

I know Bush was POTUS then and thats all your little brain wants to know. You can blame Bush for that random act but you sure won't blame Barry and Hilbat for Benghazi. Benghazi with warnings up the ass. Warning that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously.

Your a fucking waste of space.

Hell. I have no doubt Barry Boy could commit murder and you'd defend the jackass.

Iraq was a "random" act you dirty slut.

It was planned.

And it took the lives on 4000 Americans.

Bitch.

To be accurate, he was a a facilities maintenance officer.

Facility Manager - U.S. Department of State

He wasn't really engaged in diplomacy and certainly not at the level of importance as an Ambassador.

That make him less of an American?

How about the 4000 killed in Iraq because of Bush's lies.

They less of Americans too?

No, but it doesn't make him a diplomat.

And, if you're desperate to change the subject to Bush, be aware that Bush based his opinions on what Saddam said he had, what we knew we'd sent him in the 80's and what intelligence services thought was the truth. While we now know there were nay-sayers in the intelligence services indicates that the WMDs had been destroyed, the majority opinions were that he had 'em. That's why all those Democrats like HRC voted for the war.

I agree although I do answer vulgarity with vugarity.

I'd also be willing to bet that Christie will be around for quite some time.

Wonder if Shallow will be able to stand it. LOL

You started with the personal attacks there..Claude.

Not me.

And I am pretty happy that Christie's thug tendencies are being outted.

That leaves you guys with idiots like Cruz and Paul to run for Pres.

And?

Where are the hearings?

Where's Crimeboss Issa?

Oh yeah..he skipped over the lies about Iraq, the overseas attacks during the Bush administration and started opening up investigations into events that happened after 2009.

Like that's when the country started.

Henry Waxman was the Chairman of the Oversight Committee when it happened. Are you complaining that Waxman was derelict in his duties?

Yeah..it's not like Waxman didn't have anything else on the table, like Bush mercenary Christian Blackwater army, or outing a CIA operative, or lying about the run up to the war..

Everything was just hunky dory..

Ah, so Waxman didn't think it important enough to investigate and you give him a pass.

And, Richard Armitage outted Plame to Novack, who then outted her to the public in his column.

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Not one Republican made any noise about it.

Along with so many other attacks overseas.

And 4000 Americans killed in a war started by a very real lie.

Fuck off asshole.

Who the hell do you think you are?? Gods gift? Not fucking hardly.

Foy was killed by a car bomber. He was in a car when it happened and they hadn't got months of warnings like they did at Benghazi. Foy wasn't a sitting ambassador. He was in facilities.

I know Bush was POTUS then and thats all your little brain wants to know. You can blame Bush for that random act but you sure won't blame Barry and Hilbat for Benghazi. Benghazi with warnings up the ass. Warning that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously.

Your a fucking waste of space.

Hell. I have no doubt Barry Boy could commit murder and you'd defend the jackass.

Iraq was a "random" act you dirty slut.

It was planned.

And it took the lives on 4000 Americans.

Bitch.

Iraq was a war approved by Congress. Both parties in Congress and I'm now LMAO at you.

The random act was about Foy.

Really. You need to enhance your reading skills and keep up.

Bastard. LOL

I suppose that random collection of words means something to you, but that aside, back to the question...

What exactly did he take full responsibility for?

Being, as he alleges, blameless?

wow, that was big of him.

What it really means is that Christie is more a democrat than a Republican. While the ONLY contributions the democratic party offer then nation are slander, libel, and general demagoguery, Christie turned out to be almost as slippery as the flouncing fairy of 1600 Penn. So the big smear campaign that the party MSM cooked up didn't really slime him at all.

Your attack did virtually no damage to Christie. I'm sure this makes you sad, but you still have your NY Times stuffed toy...

Forum List

Back