‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

It was approved by people that were lied too.

No, it was based on information that was wrong and had been wrong for over a decade. Even Saddam's people were shocked that there were no WMDs to defend themselves with at the beginning of the invasion.

Seriously.

It wasn't "wrong". It was a lie.

The Bush administration cherry picked intelligence and tried to cobble it to fulfill the agenda of the PNAC.

They've been trying to get the US to invade since Clinton and the Saudis have been pushing for an invasion well before that.

Bush lied. So much so that Powell was embarrassed by the stuff he had to present to the UN..which is why they gave up on that.

But congress were different. They were scared and compliant. Mapping 9/11 to Iraq as well as the possibility of nuclear attack was a loathsome but effective thing to do.

I called you a partisan hack.

This was your comback:

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Classy or what??

Oh. I left out the part where you called me a bitch.

Yep. Your a class act.

Quote: Originally Posted by Claudette View Post

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

Yeah Claude..you're a real class act yourself.

Swallow? What the hells wrong with that. I could have called you shallow.

Oh wait. I get it. You thought I meant swallow something like Jiz perhaps?? Sorry. Not my intention nor my style.

I'll just call you S from now on. LOL

You start shit and say "What's wrong with that?"

You're something else Claude.

Seriously.

:lol:

I suppose that random collection of words means something to you, but that aside, back to the question...

What exactly did he take full responsibility for?

Being, as he alleges, blameless?

wow, that was big of him.

Christie took full responsibility for the actions of the rogue agent in the Cincinnati office who was inflamed to anger after watching an anti-Muslim video; in fact, Christie only learned about the incident after reading the news of his presser this morning

Or, like all good leaders, he took responsibility for his office's actions, even those he didn't know about and took action to correct the actions which should not have happened. Something those on the Left have not seen, so can't comprehend.

No, he didn't take responsibility for his office's actions.

If he was responsible for their actions, he would have resigned too.

Christie took full responsibility for the actions of the rogue agent in the Cincinnati office who was inflamed to anger after watching an anti-Muslim video; in fact, Christie only learned about the incident after reading the news of his presser this morning

Or, like all good leaders, he took responsibility for his office's actions, even those he didn't know about and took action to correct the actions which should not have happened. Something those on the Left have not seen, so can't comprehend.

For the action of some rogue agent?

Seriously?

Your illustration has much more to do with the Left's attack on Christie than it does with Obama.
2 days < 3 years

Even though it's been 3 years, the Obama questions haven't been answered...so that horse is still alive.

Unless something new comes out, we know all there is to know about Christie, so the horse there has passed.

How many Congressional inquiries do you need? You have already had 10 Benghazi hearings

b1d.png

By that, you mean "politician"? LOL!

If he runs, he will not have my vote unless I'm reduced to the lesser of "two evils".

I've said for the last year that Hillary is damaged goods and will not run.

Now the NY Times has tried to do a white wash to salvage the Clinton campaign, but polls show that it isn't as effective as the party had hoped, basically no one believes what the Times prints anymore.

The point is that the dims will run either Clinton or Biden, I still think it will be Biden. So you WILL be faced with the lesser of two evils. Christie verses one of these two very evil people.

Don't worry, the two Christie underlings will eventually be given cushy jobs elsewhere, out of the limelight, even if they do do time. Provided, of course, that they testify how the godfather knew nothing of their actions. Crime families take care of their own.

Don't worry, the two Christie underlings will eventually be given cushy jobs elsewhere, out of the limelight, even if they do do time. Provided, of course, that they testify how the godfather knew nothing of their actions. Crime families take care of their own.

Maybe they can start a business with Lois Lerner?

Never take sides against the family

It was approved by people that were lied too.

No, it was based on information that was wrong and had been wrong for over a decade. Even Saddam's people were shocked that there were no WMDs to defend themselves with at the beginning of the invasion.

Seriously.

It wasn't "wrong". It was a lie.

The Bush administration cherry picked intelligence and tried to cobble it to fulfill the agenda of the PNAC.

They've been trying to get the US to invade since Clinton and the Saudis have been pushing for an invasion well before that.

Bush lied. So much so that Powell was embarrassed by the stuff he had to present to the UN..which is why they gave up on that.

But congress were different. They were scared and compliant. Mapping 9/11 to Iraq as well as the possibility of nuclear attack was a loathsome but effective thing to do.

Now, YOU are just lying. The Bush Administration didn't say anything about Iraq that the Clinton Administration had not said...that's because the intelligence built on itself and once they missed Saddam getting rid of the stuff that he'd been given in the 80's and knowing that as early as March 27, 1979, Saddam had announced he wanted nuclear weapons, they believed he had 'em and was working to obtain more.

Remember, Saddam was becoming more and more combative toward the end of the Clinton Administration. There was nothing to indicate he was trying to be friendly.

The same could be said for Barry.

Fast & Furious.

The IRS.

The NSA.

Benghazi.

Oh wait. I forgot. He never fired anyone over any of those scandals. Never mind.

The same could be said for Barry.

Fast & Furious.

The IRS.

The NSA.

Benghazi.

Oh wait. I forgot. He never fired anyone over any of those scandals. Never mind.

They're not.

But don't let that stop ya.

After wasting all that time and money..and coming up with nothing..

Rinse, repeat and often.

Well the truth is coming out. It took 7 minutes to get to the women, not the implied hours.

Woman Says Lane Closings Were Not to Blame for Her Mother&#8217;s Death

FORT LEE, N.J. &#8212; The daughter of a 91-year-old woman from Fort Lee, N.J., who died on the day of a major traffic jam precipitated by top aides to Gov. Chris Christie said on Thursday that she did not believe the inability of an ambulance to reach her mother&#8217;s house was a factor in her death.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/n...for-her-mothers-death.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2

[

How many Congressional inquiries do you need? You have already had 10 Benghazi hearings

At Year?s End, Many Questions About Benghazi Remain Unanswered - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

The attack by Islamic radicals on a U.S. consular office in Libya that led to the murder of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other men was followed, in short, by a seemingly disorganized response by an Obama administration more focused on discrediting GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney than on being candid with the American people.

Had to stop it right there..

That's ridiculous.

What Romney did was unprecedented. Never before in the history of this country has a candidate for President used an ongoing terrorist attack as a political talking point.

It was disgusting and disgraceful.

It should have been roundly condemned.

Well the truth is coming out. It took 7 minutes to get to the women, not the implied hours.

Woman Says Lane Closings Were Not to Blame for Her Mother’s Death

FORT LEE, N.J. — The daughter of a 91-year-old woman from Fort Lee, N.J., who died on the day of a major traffic jam precipitated by top aides to Gov. Chris Christie said on Thursday that she did not believe the inability of an ambulance to reach her mother’s house was a factor in her death.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/n...for-her-mothers-death.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2

He's not in trouble for that.

They're not.

But don't let that stop ya.

After wasting all that time and money..and coming up with nothing..

Rinse, repeat and often.

Say Shallow, the NY Times released a white wash job that would make Pravda under Stalin blush. This was done to salvage Hillary's chance to be president.

So how did that work out for you? Did the Times do what Susan Rice failed to do? Piss down the back of America and get them to agree that it's raining? If only 46% of respondents believed that the coverup by the Times was factual, what does that mean for a Hillary campaign?

:lol::lol:

[

At Year?s End, Many Questions About Benghazi Remain Unanswered - Peter Roff (usnews.com)

The attack by Islamic radicals on a U.S. consular office in Libya that led to the murder of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other men was followed, in short, by a seemingly disorganized response by an Obama administration more focused on discrediting GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney than on being candid with the American people.

Had to stop it right there..

That's ridiculous.

What Romney did was unprecedented. Never before in the history of this country has a candidate for President used an ongoing terrorist attack as a political talking point.

It was disgusting and disgraceful.

It should have been roundly condemned.
Ongoing? Never before? Ever ever ever ?

You believe this stuff don't you?

Forum List

Back