‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

I know, right? The party and the party media worked up a huge campaign to destroy a threat to party power, and it just fizzled....

Go on and have a good cry now, while hugging your Official NY Times - Josef Goebbels stuffed doll!

I suppose that random collection of words means something to you, but that aside, back to the question...

What exactly did he take full responsibility for?

Being, as he alleges, blameless?

wow, that was big of him.

Christie took full responsibility for the actions of the rogue agent in the Cincinnati office who was inflamed to anger after watching an anti-Muslim video; in fact, Christie only learned about the incident after reading the news of his presser this morning

Or, like all good leaders, he took responsibility for his office's actions, even those he didn't know about and took action to correct the actions which should not have happened. Something those on the Left have not seen, so can't comprehend.

Who was fired after David Foy was murdered?

Was there even a Republican calling for an investigation?

Were you?

How does that change my point? Who was caught lying and needed to be fired? Try to stay on topic

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Foy was a diplomat killed overseas.

Not one Republican made any noise about it.

Along with so many other attacks overseas.

And 4000 Americans killed in a war started by a very real lie.

David Foy was involved in a car accident with a suicide bomber in Pakistan. No dispute of the facts has ever existed, therefore no need for an investigation.

So says who?

You folks?

No, you folks:

The Benghazi ?Coverup? ? ?List of US diplomats killed abroad? | The Last Of The Millenniums

And?

Where are the hearings?

Where's Crimeboss Issa?

Oh yeah..he skipped over the lies about Iraq, the overseas attacks during the Bush administration and started opening up investigations into events that happened after 2009.

Like that's when the country started.

This wasn't a pothole crew.

This was a specific political punishment.

That's already been established.

The information released still does not have the order from anyone to anyone to do the lane closures. all it has is snarky commentary from the woman Christie fired, but no official order. And the reason behind the punishment hasnt even been made clear yet, lefties like paperview are going the CT route by espousing multiple self conflicting theories and seeing what sticks.

Give it a rest.

This won't end with the firing.

Just keep jerking off while you pray for Christie to be fired. It will allow you to finally climax.

How does that change my point? Who was caught lying and needed to be fired? Try to stay on topic

Not to mention the fact that Foy was killed by a car bomb. He's always bringing Foy up. NO warnings on that like at Benghazi.

Swallow is a partisan hack.

It's you are that are the hack, slut.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Foy was a diplomat killed overseas.

Not one Republican made any noise about it.

Along with so many other attacks overseas.

And 4000 Americans killed in a war started by a very real lie.

Fuck off asshole.

Who the hell do you think you are?? Gods gift? Not fucking hardly.

Foy was killed by a car bomber. He was in a car when it happened and they hadn't got months of warnings like they did at Benghazi. Foy wasn't a sitting ambassador. He was in facilities.

I know Bush was POTUS then and thats all your little brain wants to know. You can blame Bush for that random act but you sure won't blame Barry and Hilbat for Benghazi. Benghazi with warnings up the ass. Warning that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously.

Your a fucking waste of space.

Hell. I have no doubt Barry Boy could commit murder and you'd defend the jackass.

Last edited:
This wasn't a pothole crew.

This was a specific political punishment.

That's already been established.

Except now it isn't punishment of Ft. Lee's mayor but punishment over some Judge...changing the story doesn't make it true.

Or, like all good leaders, he took responsibility for his office's actions, even those he didn't know about and took action to correct the actions which should not have happened.

You have to rely on faith at this point to believe this
Something those on the Left have not seen, so can't comprehend.

True

And?

Where are the hearings?

Where's Crimeboss Issa?

Oh yeah..he skipped over the lies about Iraq, the overseas attacks during the Bush administration and started opening up investigations into events that happened after 2009.

Like that's when the country started.

Henry Waxman was the Chairman of the Oversight Committee when it happened. Are you complaining that Waxman was derelict in his duties?

Christie took an over the top amount of questions in the 2 hour press conference about the bridge traffic jam. He fired the 2 people responsible right away.

How many questions did Obama answer about Benghazi after it happened? Any? How long did he stand at the podium answering questions? 0-1 minute? How many times did he say, "I am responsible?", "The buck stops here...?" I take responsibility..?" or did he say "There was this nasty video...?" and they put the poor dude in jail. Who was fired for the screw up in Benghazi?

Who was fired for the screw up in the IRS scandal?

Who was fired for the screw up in the Fast and Furious scandal?

Is there any comparison between these two men? One lies and doesn't do a damn thing but cover up. The other appears to take responsibility and the buck does stop with him.

Christie worked the storm to his own advantage.

The man is horrible. I've not even figured out whats going on now with this new bs. But I know what he did when he screwed over Romney.

Bishop Willard got paid back for passing over Christie for VP. Christie gets revenge on anyone who crosses him, as Bishop Willard found out the hard way.

Which is precisely why Christie should be stripped from power.

And since Obama has the same tendencies, that's why the President should be stripped from power as well.

Christie took an over the top amount of questions in the 2 hour press conference about the bridge traffic jam. He fired the 2 people responsible right away.

How many questions did Obama answer about Benghazi after it happened? Any? How long did he stand at the podium answering questions? 0-1 minute? How many times did he say, "I am responsible?", "The buck stops here...?" I take responsibility..?" or did he say "There was this nasty video...?" and they put the poor dude in jail. Who was fired for the screw up in Benghazi?

Who was fired for the screw up in the IRS scandal?

Who was fired for the screw up in the Fast and Furious scandal?

Is there any comparison between these two men? One lies and doesn't do a damn thing but cover up. The other appears to take responsibility and the buck does stop with him.

dead-horse.gif

The information released still does not have the order from anyone to anyone to do the lane closures. all it has is snarky commentary from the woman Christie fired, but no official order. And the reason behind the punishment hasnt even been made clear yet, lefties like paperview are going the CT route by espousing multiple self conflicting theories and seeing what sticks.

Give it a rest.

This won't end with the firing.

Just keep jerking off while you pray for Christie to be fired. It will allow you to finally climax.

You conservative fags are pretty fucking vulgar you know that?

Christie ain't getting "fired".

But he's basically earned himself at least a year's worth of investigations and other crapola.

Jersey needs a governor that can rebuild after Sandy. And Christie's no longer that guy.

Forum List

Back