‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

He has a phone

why did he not return the calls of all the people calling to figure out why the bridge lane was closed?

No ONE who didn't know the plan would have refused to talk to anyone about the closure

No, it was based on information that was wrong and had been wrong for over a decade. Even Saddam's people were shocked that there were no WMDs to defend themselves with at the beginning of the invasion.

Seriously.

It wasn't "wrong". It was a lie.

The Bush administration cherry picked intelligence and tried to cobble it to fulfill the agenda of the PNAC.

They've been trying to get the US to invade since Clinton and the Saudis have been pushing for an invasion well before that.

Bush lied. So much so that Powell was embarrassed by the stuff he had to present to the UN..which is why they gave up on that.

But congress were different. They were scared and compliant. Mapping 9/11 to Iraq as well as the possibility of nuclear attack was a loathsome but effective thing to do.

Now, YOU are just lying. The Bush Administration didn't say anything about Iraq that the Clinton Administration had not said...that's because the intelligence built on itself and once they missed Saddam getting rid of the stuff that he'd been given in the 80's and knowing that as early as March 27, 1979, Saddam had announced he wanted nuclear weapons, they believed he had 'em and was working to obtain more.

Remember, Saddam was becoming more and more combative toward the end of the Clinton Administration. There was nothing to indicate he was trying to be friendly.

Please provide the link to the Clinton quote where he said that there would be "mushroom clouds" over American cities because of Iraq.

Just wait until they give the bridge guy immunity

you will be all back to calling Christy a liberal again.

then you will run some shit smuggler like Cruz and it will be open season clown car time again.

You will do even further damage to a once proud republican party name and LOSE big time.

You guys cant even cheat enough to win now

your presumptions are not facts moron. you're entitled to speculate, but don't lie and call it a fact.

Yurt, who does not follow his own advice most of the time (see my Sig), happens to be right this time.

CC, based on all of the evidence, was not in on it.

actually, can you cite where christie called or maintained radio silence. i just looked and can't find anything to back up your assertion.

No call was returned or answered by Christy or team to the mayor or local reps of the area who called and called and called and called and called trying to figure out what was going on.

They refused to answer ANYONE

that is fact

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. - Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Conservatives don't object to women voting. Democrats opposed Blacks voting, while Republicans led a war to free Blacks and ensure they were treated as full citizens. Democrats opposed desegregation, not just in the South, but in the Northern States as well, it took a Republican President (Richard Nixon) to make Affirmative Action work in the 70's as well as the Clean Air Act, and the Clean Water Act. (Nixon wanted to ensure that the Cayuga River never caught fire again, as it had done just after he was sworn in). You may try to rewrite history, but it's not an effective debating tool.

O'Donnell was talking about LIBERALS, not Democrats!

No call was returned or answered by Christy or team to the mayor or local reps of the area who called and called and called and called and called trying to figure out what was going on.

They refused to answer ANYONE

that is fact

again, give a citation. the stories i've read don't indicate that.

cite or stfu.

Hmmmm... you mean.

Whenver there is one of these gun incidents.
We find out two things.

The person who did it was completely out of his fucking mind and everyone knew it.
And he was still able to get a gun.

You know, maybe the first time these questions are asked, it's "ghoulish", but if we keep having the same conversation every time it happens, then it's a policy discussion.
Thanks for the forthright admission to your ghoulishness.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

And you don't mind abortion clinics and doctors make a profit out of KILLING CHILDREN
so get real, give us a break with your nonsense...

Last edited:
Yurt is correct: no evidence backs up TM's assertions.

Prove he called anyone back.

I have seen the mayor interviewed and he said CHIRSTY and his office would return no kind of communication.

No text no call no messages at all.

I have also seen the local area rep and she said the same.

why did Christy maintain radio silence if he didn't know the plan?

Forum List

Back