‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

As Democratic officials desperately tried to have the lane closure lifted, Why were Christies team able to block complete access to the Governor?

Why did Chrisie go after New York officials who ordered the ban lifted?

Why did Christy maintain RADIO SILENCE if he didn't know the plan?

You are asking questions that do not apply to the situation.

You are being as nutty as the far right reactionaries who follow this same practice.

On what basis do you make that claim?

tell me why Christy never returned the calls of elected officals of that town when they called to try and figure out what was going on?

why?

Why did Christy maintain RADIO SILENCE if he didn't know the plan?

You are asking questions that do not apply to the situation.

You are being as nutty as the far right reactionaries who follow this same practice.

On what basis do you make that claim?

tell me why Christy never returned the calls of elected officals of that town when they called to try and figure out what was going on?

why?

seriously, you are a pathetic liar. prove christy never returned calls. if you don't, then thread will be moved to the rubber room.

As Democratic officials desperately tried to have the lane closure lifted, Why were Christies team able to block complete access to the Governor?

Why did Chrisie go after New York officials who ordered the ban lifted?

It lasted for DAYS.

did Christy NOT read the papers or watch the news ?

He knew the bridge lane closure was causing major problems.

yet he was fine with the thought that NO ONE even bothered to call HIM about it from the effected city?

REALLY?????

the government GETTING no calls about it was normal to him?

hes lying his ass off

yurt go read what was given you to read idiot

the only lie here is christies

now get to work licking christies ass that is one big ass and will keep you busy for years

Christy team USED the tax dollars of the people to PUNISH the people for not voting for him.

that is fine with republicans.

THEY HATE THE PEOPLE

paperview you moron, this is what i'm talking about. cite one person, obviously not those involved, who said this was a good thing. TM claims republicans, all of them apparently, are ok with this. but that is not true.
Last I looked Christies team is made up of republicans, but whatever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-R8tuArOg]Full Interview Part 2: Fort Lee mayor rips Chris Christie - YouTube[/ame]

second 22 you complete fucking brain dead asshole yurt

you have not cited a single link that talks about the mayor saying christie didn't call him back. you have lied. the mayor actually believes christie is not involved.

"I'm actually rooting that the highest elected official in the state of New Jersey isn't involved in this but I will tell you, I'm beginning to question my judgment."

Fort Lee Mayor Fears More Christie Retribution -- Daily Intelligencer

the mayor says NOTHING about any phone call. if your assertion were true, the mayor would have mentioned it and flat out accused christie of knowing, but he didn't.

you lied.

Christy team USED the tax dollars of the people to PUNISH the people for not voting for him.

that is fine with republicans.

THEY HATE THE PEOPLE

paperview you moron, this is what i'm talking about. cite one person, obviously not those involved, who said this was a good thing. TM claims republicans, all of them apparently, are ok with this. but that is not true.

i said not the people involved retard. so the few people involved make up all republicans? you're as dumb as TM.

No one would answer their calls .

Christie can not pretend he didn't see all the VAST local news for days.

while the scandal built during the closure and the local papers reported on it no one would return the local politicians calls and inquires on the issue.

Christy either KNEW or is the SHITTIEST governor in history.

well Ok I guess hes both

stop fucking lying. nobody called christie, it was the port authority you fracking liar.

why????

that is not what the mayor said huh?

well christy can produce the call records huh?

and his port authority pick who just took the fifth and said he needs ammunity and he will spill the beans means it will all be out very soon

Christy is toast

i said not the people involved retard. so the few people involved make up all republicans? you're as dumb as TM.
I didn't read it that way. Why do you have to be so insulting? I didn't insult you.

you can't even produce a link to where they mayor said he called. yet you want christie to prove he did?

fuck off lying troll.

and there you are gentle reader.

they have NOTHING to offer in the line of facts.

they are reduced to what you see here by this perfect childlike idiot who thinks emotocons replace facts

their politicains cheat and they explain it away with smilie faces.

Count them

Oh there is so many of them.

Forum List

Back