‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Yes the far left press is all over this, go figure.

Are you telling us that Foxnews is failing to cover Republican malfeasance again?

Someone on Foxnews actually reported - I heard the clip last week - the day the emails connected with the bridge closing were released -

that if people wanted to see any of the emails they could google them.

Hmmmm... you mean.

Whenver there is one of these gun incidents.
We find out two things.

The person who did it was completely out of his fucking mind and everyone knew it.
And he was still able to get a gun.

You know, maybe the first time these questions are asked, it's "ghoulish", but if we keep having the same conversation every time it happens, then it's a policy discussion.
Thanks for the forthright admission to your ghoulishness.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.
You're the one who seems to believe gun manufacturers intend for their products to be used to kill children. An intellectually dishonest -if not plain old stupid- position, if there ever was one.

What did they know and when did they know it? LOL!

Who cares and why report it?

People stuck in traffic, not like the IRS targeting.

lmao...TM wants someone to prove he called anyone back, yet she refuses to prove her claim.

at this point, i'm calling bullshit and TM lied again.

Fort Lee mayor disputes Christie's claim Port Authority not called over GWB traffic - NorthJersey.com

Christie said Port Authority Executive Director Patrick Foye, a New York appointee, “had no notification” of the traffic study that supposedly caused the traffic that shut the town down. “Did the Fort Lee officials — law enforcement, political — lose his number? Could they not get it and find him somehow? How did this happen exactly?” Christie asked during a State House news conference Thursday. Borough officials, however, called “at least five or six” people at the Port Authority to raise concerns, Mayor Mark Sokolich said Friday. “Fort Lee incessantly called,” he said. “We called the contacts that we always called whenever there was an event. We did not depart from protocol that had been established for 20 years. … We called everybody that we were supposed to call.” Sokolich made his assertion Friday as the U.S. transportation secretary confirmed his department is looking into the matter and as officials in the state Legislature were reviewing records lawmakers subpoenaed from the Port Authority. - See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/news/For...ed_over_GWB_traffic.html#sthash.ONLuNbXG.dpuf

Let me type reeeeeeal slow... what I'm saying is , one person gets fired for lying on a scandal closing a bridge, another gets promoted after lying on a scandal killing for Americans pleading for help.

We only have Christie's word for it that his staff "lied to him".

His staff had no reason to take retributive action against the Dems. From the emails it is readily apparent that this was something that had been discussed and decided on beforehand. If you believe that Bridget Kelly just decided all on her own at 7:30 am on 8/13/13 to shut down the GW bridge then I have another bridge to sell you.

Christie was lying during his press conference. He was evasive and cherry picking his answers carefully.

There is still more to come and when faced with criminal charges let's see how "loyal" his former staffers really are when they are facing jail time!

The sooner he comes clean, the less wreckage there will be.

Christie dare not "come clean" at this stage. To do so would be to admit to the crimes of abuse of power and interference with interstate commerce. At this point his only option is to claim "deniability". But if any of his former staff members decide to cooperate with the authorities then he is toast.

Thanks for the forthright admission to your ghoulishness.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

And you don't mind abortion clinics and doctors make a profit out of KILLING CHILDREN
so get real, give us a break with your nonsense...

Please provide a credible link to the profits made by doctors and clinics for performing abortions.

Bridge_zps63cbbcc8.jpg

In other words, you got nothing. Thanks, let me know when they start targeting people because of political affiliation.

Christy team USED the tax dollars of the people to PUNISH the people for not voting for him.

that is fine with republicans.

THEY HATE THE PEOPLE

paperview you moron, this is what i'm talking about. cite one person, obviously not those involved, who said this was a good thing. TM claims republicans, all of them apparently, are ok with this. but that is not true.

Forum List

Back