‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Radio silence?

Obama-Admin-Twice-Refused-Request-To-Send-Military-Backup-In-Benghazi-Massacre.jpg

Christie didn't even know where the GW Bridge was until he read about it in the newspaper!

He has a phone

why did he not return the calls of all the people calling to figure out why the bridge lane was closed?

No ONE who didn't know the plan would have refused to talk to anyone about the closure

Because no one called him. Even the mayor so far admits that. Why can't you? thats what staff is for. Christie was smart enough not to dirty his hands on this ...so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-R8tuArOg]Full Interview Part 2: Fort Lee mayor rips Chris Christie - YouTube[/ame]

Last I looked Christies team is made up of republicans, but whatever.

i said not the people involved retard. so the few people involved make up all republicans? you're as dumb as TM.
I didn't read it that way. Why do you have to be so insulting? I didn't insult you.

In my experience posters who hurl insults lack language and debating skills and have poor control over their emotions.

gee now what you fucking liars?

I know I know you will just pretend these facts don't exist.

Just like you pretend the SCOTUS did tell the world your party needs to be punished for election cheating,

Your own right win packed scotus who got their jobs through your election cheating would not stand up to the FACTS that prove what cheating scum you party is

Sure thing....but the Christie thing IS a scandal.

Can you spell HYPOCRISY?

These were Christie's people.

Hired by Christie.

Communicated to daily by Christie.

Yet, it's Christie's contention that they went "rogue".

That's after saying it was part of a traffic study.

Yeah..it's a scandal.

Your hypocrisy on this issue is enormous.

BO hired all sorts of idiots who committed wrongs, but you see nothing wrong there.

How can one be so ignorantly partisan?
Combining or conflating scandals as a rhetorical defense device is the equivalent of telling Mom that your little sister broke a cup yesterday and she should be punished rather than you as you stand with muddy shoes on the living room carpet.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

And you don't mind abortion clinics and doctors make a profit out of KILLING CHILDREN
so get real, give us a break with your nonsense...

Please provide a credible link to the profits made by doctors and clinics for performing abortions.

I guess they do it for free.

These were Christie's people.

Hired by Christie.

Communicated to daily by Christie.

Yet, it's Christie's contention that they went "rogue".

That's after saying it was part of a traffic study.

Yeah..it's a scandal.

Isn't that exactly the defense the Left used for Fast and Furious? For the IRS? That Obama didn't know, so he's not to blame! But, now, it's wrong that Christie didn't know. So, we can see that even though your side has defended Obama by saying none of those things are scandals, they really are. When will you honestly address them?

Forum List

Back