‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

How sad some bridge closure in a State gets the left more excited than over a terrorist attack on our Embassy under Obama/Hillary where an innocent civilian was gunned down and dragged through the streets

these people today in the Democrat party base are frikken twisted what they will do to cover their Politicians asses

the lengths they will go to hold onto political power is sickening

that's why Obama and Democrats knows they can get away with whatever they want

Your side has been trying to make political points on Benghazi since it happened, and you've gotten nowhere.

Probably because you just look ghoulish doing it.

Fox News Poll: 65 percent want Congress to keep investigating Benghazi attack

How sad some bridge closure in a State gets the left more excited than over a terrorist attack on our Embassy under Obama/Hillary where an innocent civilian was gunned down and dragged through the streets

these people today in the Democrat party base are frikken twisted what they will do to cover their Politicians asses

Your side has been trying to make political points on Benghazi since it happened, and you've gotten nowhere.

Fox News Poll: 65 percent want Congress to keep investigating Benghazi attack

Libya

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

I cant speak for others. I have no desire to defend this man. I think he should be out of office for the same reason I think Obama should be out. I hate corruption and bullying.

I am just sick of this double standard. Christie has a scandal that doesn't even enter the same league as Obama's dozen scandals and somehow Christie is the worst politician in the world now?

How are we supposed to fix the problems of corruption if we arent pulling down all corruption regardless of the party?

Because I had Annie and Laura and the mouth of the south telling me I should love this man.

It's a big deal.

Oh and that I should not only love him. I should promote him. And he's the next best thing since sliced bread.

Nobody really vetted this dude.

Romney campaign vetted him and passed.

Christy has no bearing on any of our lives outside the people who live there

But it's a desperate DEFLECTION off Obama at least how he's overstepped his power in every way against us people in this country

I could care less what happens to Christy

Last edited:
Which is more corrupt...the political culture of New Jersey...or the political culture of Chicago? Equal outrage by the press? Apparently not.

I really do apologize for tough questions I ask ...not tough because they're complicated...just embarrassing.

talk about ghouls...Your side have still been trampling on our military men and women who lost their lives in Iraq...so shoot all your frikken high horses
your side don't care about any of them as long as you make Bush look bad and make Excuses for Obama

How have I been "trampling", exactly?

The sad thing is that at the time, I was all for the invasion. And I defended it a lot longer thanmost people did.

But it's kind of hard to argue at this point it was a good idea, and few of you do anymore.

Says the ghoul who cowers behind the victims of Paducah, Jonesboro, Columbine and Sandy Hook, every time he want to press on with his gun grabbing. :lol:

who is benefiting from all this?

Who benefits in knowing the truth and bringing people to justice?

Justice? You're talking about a traffic jam. That pales compared to the suppression of free speech and other lies coming out of the Obama Administration that you and your lib pals whitewash every day here.
Besides, at this point what difference does it make??

Says the ghoul who cowers behind the victims of Paducah, Jonesboro, Columbine and Sandy Hook, every time he want to press on with his gun grabbing. :lol:

Hmmmm... you mean.

Whenver there is one of these gun incidents.
We find out two things.

The person who did it was completely out of his fucking mind and everyone knew it.
And he was still able to get a gun.

You know, maybe the first time these questions are asked, it's "ghoulish", but if we keep having the same conversation every time it happens, then it's a policy discussion.

Hmmmm... you mean.

We find out two things.

The person who did it was completely out of his fucking mind and everyone knew it.

You know, maybe the first time these questions are asked, it's "ghoulish", but if we keep having the same conversation every time it happens, then it's a policy discussion.

They usually had a car and a pair of shoes too. I don't see anyone demonizing those things or asking how people who never committed a single act that would get them prohibited suddenly ended up with a car.

Hmmmm... you mean.

We find out two things.

Thanks for the forthright admission to your ghoulishness.

I'll take it.

Yeah, just like Obama new nothing about the IRS scandal, or fast and furious, or what was happening in Benghazi. Regardless of who knew what, you are still missing the simple point.. look at the reaction. If this lady works for Hillary or Obama, she probably gets promoted.

So what your saying, is that after a law was passed separating the IRS from the executive office, and with BUSH appointees in place..Obama was able to circumvent both and have the IRS "investigate" tea party groups..who by the way were ILLEGALLY involved in political actions and "stall" their tax exempt status, which by LAW they never should have received anyway. Right?

It was that the Supreme Court put up the ridiculous Citizen's United decision and the IRS was flooded with requests with Tax exempt requests and was trying to get a handle on it.

The REAL scandal is that the LAW is not being followed.

The LAW states that these groups CANNOT be involved in political activity.

NO ONE..has tried to enforce that.

Let me type reeeeeeal slow... what I'm saying is , one person gets fired for lying on a scandal closing a bridge, another gets promoted after lying on a scandal killing for Americans pleading for help.

We only have Christie's word for it that his staff "lied to him".

His staff had no reason to take retributive action against the Dems. From the emails it is readily apparent that this was something that had been discussed and decided on beforehand. If you believe that Bridget Kelly just decided all on her own at 7:30 am on 8/13/13 to shut down the GW bridge then I have another bridge to sell you.

Christie was lying during his press conference. He was evasive and cherry picking his answers carefully.

There is still more to come and when faced with criminal charges let's see how "loyal" his former staffers really are when they are facing jail time!

So what your saying, is that after a law was passed separating the IRS from the executive office, and with BUSH appointees in place..Obama was able to circumvent both and have the IRS "investigate" tea party groups..who by the way were ILLEGALLY involved in political actions and "stall" their tax exempt status, which by LAW they never should have received anyway. Right?

It was that the Supreme Court put up the ridiculous Citizen's United decision and the IRS was flooded with requests with Tax exempt requests and was trying to get a handle on it.

Let me type reeeeeeal slow... what I'm saying is , one person gets fired for lying on a scandal closing a bridge, another gets promoted after lying on a scandal killing for Americans pleading for help.

His staff had no reason to take retributive action against the Dems. From the emails it is readily apparent that this was something that had been discussed and decided on beforehand. If you believe that Bridget Kelly just decided all on her own at 7:30 am on 8/13/13 to shut down the GW bridge then I have another bridge to sell you.

Christie was lying during his press conference. He was evasive and cherry picking his answers carefully.

There is still more to come and when faced with criminal charges let's see how "loyal" his former staffers really are when they are facing jail time!

At this point what difference does it make?

Hmmmm... you mean.

We find out two things.

They usually had a car and a pair of shoes too. I don't see anyone demonizing those things or asking how people who never committed a single act that would get them prohibited suddenly ended up with a car.

The cars and the shoes didn't kill anyone.

The bullets that came out of the gun did.

Hmmmm... you mean.

We find out two things.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

The sooner he comes clean, the less wreckage there will be.

Hmmmm... you mean.

We find out two things.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

agreed, the gun manufacturers are some of the biggest donors to clinger groups like the nra as well.

Forum List

Back