‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

How sad some bridge closure in a State gets the left more excited than over a terrorist attack on our Embassy under Obama/Hillary where an innocent civilian was gunned down and dragged through the streets

these people today in the Democrat party base are frikken twisted what they will do to cover their Politicians asses

the lengths they will go to hold onto political power is sickening

that's why Obama and Democrats knows they can get away with whatever they want

Last edited:
This could throw a wrench into Christie's plan for his defense .. having his friend as attorney general. Oops

Bridgegate wait? Senate committee considers postponing hearing on new AG | NJ.com
Thanks for the link. This is something I didn't know until now - the incoming Attorney General was CC's Chief of Staff.

Hmmm.

At some point, he has to go before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Not a great way to kick off a term.

(Inauguration day for Christie is 9 days off.)

Last edited:
Bridge_zps63cbbcc8.jpg

And here's where it gets even more sticky...the incoming AG has to testify under oath -- don't think the 5th routine that Wildstein pulled (where do you work? I plead the 5th! What is your name? I plead the 5th!) is gonna cut it here.

Last edited:
I don't care what happens to Christy, I just want to see Obama IMPEACHED over Benghazi/Irs etc the same they are calling for Christy to be impeached now

And here's where it gets even more sticky...the incoming AG has to testify under oath -- don't think the 5th routine that Wildstein pulled (where do you work? I plead the 5th! What is your name? I plead the 5th!) is gonna cut it here.

I think some one or more are responsible for such a disgusting criminal act as this. I really have no words.

I don't understand this breed of politician. I'm a Trudeau baby. I was a PET before half of you were born. So we can't play political games

I don't understand this kind of "mean". You win but now you want to completely fuck over someone who didn't support you?

Winning wasn't good enough? My good Lord. You shouldn't do this.

Well I guess we're seeing it Christie style.

Last edited:
Oh wait...maybe he's going to try and keep the Acting AG in there to avoid his AG nom from getting questioned.

icon_ap_byline.gif
Eyewitness News
TRENTON -- Gov. Chris Christie has notified the state Senate that he is withdrawing the nomination of his acting attorney general to the Superior Court.
The pulling of the nomination late Friday is another wound to an administration facing its most difficult test so far.

The Republican governor hoped to send acting Attorney General John Hoffman to the bench and clear a spot for his chief of staff, Kevin O'Dowd, to become attorney general. Christie's office said the decision was made to ensure continuity in the attorney general's office.

But Democrats have delayed O'Dowd's confirmation hearing indefinitely because of the possibly politically orchestrated closing of approach lanes to the George Washington Bridge that caused traffic chaos in Fort Lee.

O'Dowd had supervised the aide who was fired for her involvement.
Three other key associates of the governor are also now gone as a result of the bridge scandal.

Gov. Christie withdraws judicial nominee amid BridgeGate scandal | 7online.com

Oh wait...maybe he's going to try and keep the Acting AG in there to avoid his AG nom from getting questioned.

icon_ap_byline.gif
Eyewitness News
TRENTON -- Gov. Chris Christie has notified the state Senate that he is withdrawing the nomination of his acting attorney general to the Superior Court.
The pulling of the nomination late Friday is another wound to an administration facing its most difficult test so far.

The Republican governor hoped to send acting Attorney General John Hoffman to the bench and clear a spot for his chief of staff, Kevin O'Dowd, to become attorney general. Christie's office said the decision was made to ensure continuity in the attorney general's office.

But Democrats have delayed O'Dowd's confirmation hearing indefinitely because of the possibly politically orchestrated closing of approach lanes to the George Washington Bridge that caused traffic chaos in Fort Lee.

O'Dowd had supervised the aide who was fired for her involvement.
Three other key associates of the governor are also now gone as a result of the bridge scandal.

Gov. Christie withdraws judicial nominee amid BridgeGate scandal | 7online.com

If you can trust in one old right winger.

I want them charged with whatever you can nail them on.

I find what they did beyond bazooka barf appalling.

Disgusting beyond words

Rachel broke the whole lane closure thing, and has been the go to person.

lol, you people relying on some talking head on a tv station whose rating are in the toilet for your breaking news is HILARIOUS

and then you put down Rush Limbaugh, Beck, Fox news, etc

this sums Maddcow to a tee

SNIP:
Media Critic to Maddow: My Dog 'Has Better Journalism Credentials and Chops Than You Do'

By Lachlan Markay | January 27, 2011 | 14:51

Some on the left have been crying foul at CNN's decision to air live Rep. Michele Bachmann's response to the president's State of the Union address Tuesday night. None have been more vocal than MSNBC libtalker Rachel Maddow.

One media critic had enough. On Thursday, the Baltimore Sun's David Zurawik laid into Maddow's criticism, saying it derives from "the mentality of a lockstep party member, not a journalist." Zurawik's gripe was Maddow's insistence that because Bachmann was not officially representing a political party, her speech should not have been given comparable treatment to the president's or to Rep. Paul Ryan's Republican response.

Journalists "don't let political parties tell us who we should and shouldn't cover," Zurawik added. "I have a West Highland terrier named Bugsy who has better journalism credentials and chops than you do," he quipped.

Read more: Media Critic to Maddow: My Dog 'Has Better Journalism Credentials and Chops Than You Do' | NewsBusters

Last edited:
And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

Do you really believe Obama's re-election was that tenuous?

If anyone did Romney in, his name is Mitt '47%' Romney.

And can I if you please ask why you conservatives are defending this bag of shit who threw the election?

Just pm me and explain why you are jumping in to defend this asshole?

Do you really believe Obama's re-election was that tenuous?

If anyone did Romney in, his name is Mitt '47%' Romney.

Yeah and the dirty politics in releasing a video he didn't know was being taped

but just what we expect from Obama and the Democrat party

--->) Will Christie be subpoenaed?

Officials on the legislative committee that subpoenaed documents from former Port Authority appointee David Wildstein have not ruled out the possibility that they will subpoena the governor himself to testify.

Christie was adamant that he knew nothing about the issue, pinning the blame entirely on rogue staffers. There’s been nothing released so far to contradict that.
But if the governor is forced to testify, it will be a spectacle. He could deliver a strong performance that strengthens his case that he knew nothing about the mess. But it will also draw maximum attention to the scandal, and it’s never a good look for a sitting elected official to be compelled to swear they’re telling the truth and nothing but the truth.

Read more: The unanswered ?Bridgegate? questions - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Imagine the spectacle of that.

Forum List

Back