Explosive info involving the Biden's business dealings with China

Again?

I think we've all lost track of how many times breathless headlines like this have been posted.

Without exception, it's turned out to be a right-wing scam, every time.

Trump cult rubes never learn. They really are the dumbest people to ever walk the planet.

Again?

I think we've all lost track of how many times breathless headlines like this have been posted.

Without exception, it's turned out to be a right-wing scam, every time.

Trump cult rubes never learn. They really are the dumbest people to ever walk the planet.
Why is YOUR FBI Director in hiding? If all of this damning information on the Bidens are "lies", then it is incumbent on the Head of the FBI to address the American people and set the record straight. Where is Wray?

I.R.S. Agent Told Congress of Hunter Biden Invoking His Father in Business Deal​

". . . In the message, provided to the House Ways and Means Committee by Mr. Shapley, Mr. Biden told Mr. Zhao that he was sitting with his father and that “we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Mr. Biden wrote, referring to other participants in the proposed deal. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Taken at face value, the message would undercut President Biden’s longstanding claims that he had nothing to do with his son’s international business deals.
Coming days after Hunter Biden agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges of failing to file his taxes on time in 2017 and 2018, the release of the information underscored the determination of House Republicans to continue to try to tie his father to his business dealings and suggest that they were corrupt.

But it was not immediately clear whether Hunter Biden had been with his father when he sent the message or what his father — then a private citizen, having finished his term as vice president six months earlier — knew about his son’s negotiations with his potential Chinese partners.

It is also not clear whether Mr. Biden was using his father’s name without his knowledge to extract money in business deal. Mr. Shapley, in fact, also told Congress that his investigation had uncovered some evidence that some of the claims of the elder Mr. Biden’s involvement were mere “wishful thinking.”

He told of an interview conducted with Hunter Biden’s business associate Rob Walker, who told investigators that it was “projection” that former Vice President Biden would get involved in their business ventures.

“I certainly never was thinking at any time the V.P. was a part of anything we were doing,” Mr. Walker said, according to Mr. Shapley.

Hunter Biden at the time was addicted to crack cocaine, engaging in tawdry and self-destructive behavior, and facing financial pressures. He had spent years pursuing ventures that raised ethical concerns about their intersection with his father’s career, especially during the eight years the elder Mr. Biden spent as vice president. And the death of his brother, Beau, in 2015 had contributed to his downward spiral.. . . "

Why is YOUR FBI Director in hiding? If all of this damning information on the Bidens are "lies", then it is incumbent on the Head of the FBI to address the American people and set the record straight. Where is Wray?
This would certainly be an iron clad story, if it were not common knowledge that Hunter was into lying, crack & whores.

:sigh2:

Forum List

Back