Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

There you go again with the "YOU" again.

I don't hate Hillary, and can't vote for her.

I don't hate Trump and cant vote for him.

You guys leave me with the least able to run this country and then blame me when I refuse to give you my support.

But that's not really true. Hillary would be able to run the country perfectly fine. Her husband, petty scandals aside, did a fine job of running the country. Now, you might not like her policies, and that's okay and stuff, but don't come out here and claim she can't run the country or that she would be just as bad as Trump.

Trump, on the other hand, has demonstrated he can't run the country, he can't even run his own campaign. He can't be trusted with a Twitter Account, and you are willing to risk him having the nuclear codes because you just can't stand the thought of Hillary being president.
Joe. I'm in
Maryland. All electoral and popular votes will go to Hillary.

And... I never said I couldn't stand Hillary becoming President. I'm just not giving her my vote.

Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an absolutely stunning development!!

We all know how the other half feels about Republicans, but to see the candidate for the highest office come right out and say it, I'm sitting here in near disbelief as this unfolds on TV.

I am nearly speechless. Unfuckinbelievable, and how stupid can you get?

They do indeed. Now learn them.

"To just be grossly generalistic," Clinton said according to a transcript from BuzzFeed's Ruby Cramer, "you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

She talked a bit about how Trump has interacted with that racist element and then continued. "But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here ... but that other basket are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures — they're just desperate for change. ... Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
Very nice, but with a little thinking you should realize that in reality you cannot slice the population according to her classification. So, if you are a Christian or Muslim and you disapprove homosexual lifestyle, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. If you are a man and love women, you are immediately belong to the deplorables (Where is Slick on that one? He belongs to the deplorables then.) If you are against illegal immigration, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. If you are against Islamic terrorism, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. That leaves you with nobody in her second basket. Anyway... everybody who disagrees with any of the liberal agenda is deplorable. No matter how you slice or dice it. You, as a programmed bot, do not think about the inherent fallacy of her categorization. Thank you for your input, now you can sit down and shut up.

If I'm Trump, I don't just bring this up at campaign stops, I CALL FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE!!

I announce to the MSM that I'm holding a press conference TODAY and I ream this pathetic woman's ass over this.

This is the one of the two major parties candidate for POTUS saying this. This isn't crazy old grandpa yelling at the walls, this is the candidate herself.

She was talking about the Alt Right lunatics. If you are part of them, yes you are deplorable.

What the hell is the Alt Right? Who runs it and who are its members?

The Alt-Right is the new Hillarybots Memo, they only started using this term after Hillary gave the speech about two weeks ago.

Now some like Hazlnut and JakeStarkey cannot make a comment without mentioning the Alt-Right, even in threads that contain little political content.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.
No, momma. Her remarks included everybody who did not agree with her and had differing political views. I hope she will pay for it dearly.

Typical Comrade Trump supporter. Everyone knows she was talking about the Alt Right. If you are part of that, then you ARE deplorable.
Trying to spin it, ole Jim? Trying to do some damage control? Words mean things, at least that's how it used to be.

Who will Hillary Clinton’s ‘basket of deplorables’ comment actually alienate?

"To just be grossly generalistic," Clinton said according to a transcript from BuzzFeed's Ruby Cramer, "you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

She talked a bit about how Trump has interacted with that racist element and then continued. "But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here ... but that other basket are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures — they're just desperate for change. ... Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
:eusa_clap: Well done. Now if we can only get the media to run the WHOLE clip, instead of just the deplorables part.

Very nice, but with a little thinking you should realize that in reality you cannot slice the population according to her classification. So, if you are a Christian or Muslim and you disapprove homosexual lifestyle, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. If you are a man and love women, you are immediately belong to the deplorables (Where is Slick on that one? He belongs to the deplorables then.) If you are against illegal immigration, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. If you are against Islamic terrorism, you are automatically belong to the deplorables. That leaves you with nobody in her second basket. Anyway... everybody who disagrees with any of the liberal agenda is deplorable. No matter how you slice or dice it. You, as a programmed bot, do not think about the inherent fallacy of her categorization. Thank you for your input, now you can sit down and shut up.

All of those positions or views Clinton stated are deplorable regardless of the reason for them. One day you may mature sufficiently to understand that.

:clap::clap2:

Defcon. you nailed it!!! However I doubt if any liberal will understand what you just said. You know why? Because you said "with a little thinking..."

Thinking is one of the main Libs' problems....

The communists dealt with fence sitters in a very simple way. They handed a firearm to the fence sitter and said: "Either with us or against us" If the sitter didn't take their side they just shot him on the spot as an enemy combatant.

If the war protesters had known what the VC did to villagers who just wanted to be left in peace, they'd have never carried those flags and called US the monsters.

She was talking about the Alt Right lunatics. If you are part of them, yes you are deplorable.

Another stupid Trumpette.....:badgrin:

You just made that Alt Right crap up or you would not resort to name calling and answer the questions.

This is who she is talking about.

The Breitbart alt-right just took over the GOP

Are you part of the Alt Right?

You Hillarybots are certainly giving this Alt-Right a tremendous amount of FREE publicity.

Aw, the pillow-biting femboy defends his queen....ain't that special?!
2vwai3l.gif
It's HER words, the rest of her comment. It's pretty "special" to ignore half the speech, alright--like short bus special.

The Alt-Right is the new Hillarybots Memo, they only started using this term after Hillary gave the speech about two weeks ago.

Now some like Hazlnut and JakeStarkey cannot make a comment without mentioning the Alt-Right, even in threads that contain little political content.

It failed out of the gate but yet a few loons on here keep trying to push it.

The Hillarybots are The Alt-Right PR Team, what with all the FREE publicity they're doing, or is it FREE, they could be getting paid for each time they mention the Alt-Right.

The Hillarybots are The Alt-Right PR Team, what with all the FREE publicity they're doing, or is it FREE, they could be getting paid for each time they mention the Alt-Right.

Meh, the loons on here using it were never taken serious anyway

Aw, the pillow-biting femboy defends his queen....ain't that special?!
2vwai3l.gif

Afraid to engage in any substantive way I see.
Stick to bitching there Shirley, your slip is showing.

No, momma. Her remarks included everybody who did not agree with her and had differing political views. I hope she will pay for it dearly.

Typical Comrade Trump supporter. Everyone knows she was talking about the Alt Right. If you are part of that, then you ARE deplorable.
Trying to spin it, ole Jim? Trying to do some damage control? Words mean things, at least that's how it used to be.

Who will Hillary Clinton’s ‘basket of deplorables’ comment actually alienate?

:eusa_clap: Well done. Now if we can only get the media to run the WHOLE clip, instead of just the deplorables part.
Grannny, apparently you sorely lack critical thinking. Think about what she said, she suggests that people in the second basket have no opinion or no stance on the issues listed in the first basket. Well, typical bot mentality...no thinking.... either because of the lack of ability or purposefully overlooking logic in order to push the agenda. Which is it mama?

That's what the sneering, diaper-wearing, witch called us yesterday in front of a crowd of LGBT queers and perverts. Think about that and what SHE considers normal Americans to be..."deplorable". I'm proud to be Deplorable....always have and always will be. Better to be deplorable than a degenerate psychopath all day, every day.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

I feel a bit rancid, and don't smell so hot, but I think calling me deplorable is a bit of an exaggeration.

I dunno

I put myself as an American and for her to make an overbroad generalization, it thoughtless and deplorable on her part. Why do people wish to support this deplorable person and excuse and justify her over reaching mischaracterizations is mind boggling to me.

All of those positions or views Clinton stated are deplorable regardless of the reason for them. One day you may mature sufficiently to understand that.
Now, because you lack the capability of critical thinking or analyzing the actual text, it doesn't mean that you have to project your stupidity on others, does it?

Forum List

Back