Exposed immigrant caravan not refugees

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Exposed! Immigrant Caravan Not Refugees

Infowars Reporter Millie Weaver goes to Tejuana, Mexico to speak directly with the migrant caravan to get to the bottom of whats actually happening at the border.

After speaking to migrants in the caravan it quickly becomes apparent that claims of refugee status are fraudulent and that immigrants are exploiting the loophole in hopes for a better life in America.

NONE OF THEM FEEL ENDANGERED as LIBERAL MORON MEDIA TELLS their sheep..
Oh gotta love what that BLUE T shirt says.........

and the losers of society can't figure out how and why the MSM LIES to gain support of the very things that will bring this Country down.

They LIE the people tell you their answers and you SHEEP just don't get ig. gawd dam wake the hell up.

Exposed! Immigrant Caravan Not Refugees

Infowars Reporter Millie Weaver goes to Tejuana, Mexico to speak directly with the migrant caravan to get to the bottom of whats actually happening at the border.

After speaking to migrants in the caravan it quickly becomes apparent that claims of refugee status are fraudulent and that immigrants are exploiting the loophole in hopes for a better life in America.

NONE OF THEM FEEL ENDANGERED as LIBERAL MORON MEDIA TELLS their sheep..
Oh gotta love what that BLUE T shirt says.........

and the losers of society can't figure out how and why the MSM LIES to gain support of the very things that will bring this Country down.

They LIE the people tell you their answers and you SHEEP just don't get ig. gawd dam wake the hell up.

The great lies begins with: Diversity makes America stronger. Then it only follows that we are "better off" with a bunch of low-skilled foreigners who can't speak English. Fact of the matter is that their coming here makes their life better by weakening our country. If they want a better life, fine, but they ought to start by seeking it in their own country! We can't take all the people of the world, and it is about time the other nations of the planet live up to what their people need.

And I'm tired of the Left always telling me what is wrong with America, except that it is still apparently better than everywhere else.

I

Forum List

Back