extended debate forum?

I noticed you put up a clean debate zone and that is great. however, it is full of one liners and pointless backpatting. I am suggesting either setting up a new group for long winded well supported arguments where the one liner crappy response is unwanted, or adding a requirement that in the clean debate zone one liner garbage posting is not welcome.

Couldn't agree more.

If you're going to call it a debate zone, treat the discussions like debates and moderate it, for God's sakes.

And please, have someone moderate it who knows what debate is. There are about 4 on this site who are able to do that.

you dont debate

No, she doesn't. I promptly quit the CZ because she was following me from thread to thread, letting me know I was doing it wrong. I still read there, though. I still think it's a good concept.

You two are perfect for each other. Seriously. Put big "can't be taught" signs on each other's backs, wouldya?

I noticed you put up a clean debate zone and that is great. however, it is full of one liners and pointless backpatting. I am suggesting either setting up a new group for long winded well supported arguments where the one liner crappy response is unwanted, or adding a requirement that in the clean debate zone one liner garbage posting is not welcome.

But then Artevelde would have no where to post!:clap2:

Couldn't agree more.

If you're going to call it a debate zone, treat the discussions like debates and moderate it, for God's sakes.

And please, have someone moderate it who knows what debate is. There are about 4 on this site who are able to do that.

you dont debate

No, she doesn't. I promptly quit the CZ because she was following me from thread to thread, letting me know I was doing it wrong. I still read there, though. I still think it's a good concept.
You really crack me up at your utter lack of insight. Stomp your feet and get a toy you said you wanted and in less than a week, you have no interest in it.

Stomp your feet about the big mean rep toys, everyone gets affected, then you put that toy in the closet, too.

It must be a sad life for those whose satisfaction in life is so dependent on what others do, but then that rarely is enough for you, as we all see in just this last week. :lol:

Do we have prrof it was boop or this just more you post a lot and I don't like you cattiness

Do we have prrof it was boop or this just more you post a lot and I don't like you cattiness
I don't think the multiquote function allows me to quote how many times Boop has said the CDZ was her idea.

Nor does it allow me to quote how many times she has whined about negs and the rep function in general.

Or, she could have been lying everytime. :dunno:

It's her MO to crow about something and then piss and moan because people then attribute whatever she's crowing about to her.

She did it a while back when she negged me hooting that her rep had surpassed mine...then threw a ringtailed fit when I noticed how FAST her rep was escalating, and accused me of stalking her.

What sort of moron points something out, then whines that you notice?

I don't think the multiquote function allows me to quote how many times Boop has said the CDZ was her idea.

Nor does it allow me to quote how many times she has whined about negs and the rep function in general.

Or, she could have been lying everytime. :dunno:

you could do it once..

It's her MO to crow about something and then piss and moan because people then attribute whatever she's crowing about to her.

She did it a while back when she negged me hooting that her rep had surpassed mine...then threw a ringtailed fit when I noticed how FAST her rep was escalating, and accused me of stalking her.

What sort of moron points something out, then whines that you notice?

yeah i was there for that one. You are a hypocrite who whined about peoples rep boosting while you had yours done as well.
Once again you show you dont give actual accounts of what has happened.

you will excuse me if i ignore your "accounts".

Oh for fuck's sake, quit trying to change this little corner of the digital world. It has been working splendidly as is for more than eight years and it will work just as well for another eight. You don't like it? It's not formatting the way you would like it to be? Go the fuck somewhere else or start you your own board.

Just like a liberal. Don't like it? Change it to fit your ideal and to hell with everyone else.

Fuck. Piss off.

No, we don't have proof. They're dancing the innuendo.

Edited because yes. We do have proof it was Boop who said it was her idea to start the CDZ. And according to admin, they liked it greatly and implemented it.

We have no proof on the rest of the allegations.

I wish I'd have my speedy trial already.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5713137-post11.html

Last edited:

No, we don't have proof. They're dancing the innuendo.
So, now you deny that you claimed that the CDZ was your idea.

Now you deny that you announced you won't be posting in it.

Now you deny whining about negs.

OK.

You are a lying cowardly skank.

Go somewhere else and whine about how bad the board is. Most of us like it here and most of us cannot stand cowardly posters. Piss off.

Why are the people that never actually debate anything the ones that keep calling for debate zones?

Anyone aware of an actual debate forum on the internet? You don't like what was gifted to you? Don't use it. If you want something changed, go whime to the mods. I visited another site that didn't have reps or thanks. They seem to derive most of their pleasure from putdowns and trash talk.

you dont debate

You really crack me up at your utter lack of insight. Stomp your feet and get a toy you said you wanted and in less than a week, you have no interest in it.

Stomp your feet about the big mean rep toys, everyone gets affected, then you put that toy in the closet, too.

It must be a sad life for those whose satisfaction in life is so dependent on what others do, but then that rarely is enough for you, as we all see in just this last week. :lol:

This is not the first forum where she's played this game.

Go somewhere else and whine about how bad the board is. Most of us like it here and most of us cannot stand cowardly posters. Piss off.

Maybe she can take her pity party to XXXXXXX or XXXXXXX. Oh, wait...they already banned her, for breaking their civility rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

In other words, Teterun wants to post her epic rants and have those who take issue with the flawed premises on which she builds her nonsense PUNISHED!!!

If you don't want someone to simply post, "You're full of shit"...don't be.

Forum List

Back