Extreme right and extreme left manifestation in Paris

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
Here are the kinds of manifestation that took place in Paris and that the Macaroni government considers it fairer to ban the extreme right and for the extra leftists they always get away with it.

Vive la révolution and all that I guess. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Here are the kinds of manifestation that took place in Paris and that the Macaroni government considers it fairer to ban the extreme right and for the extra leftists they always get away with it.
You do not run a Deep State project like Project Chaos by being fair and considerate to both sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be self defeating .
It's Project Chaos , not Project Be Nice to All Gullible Idiots.
Just to some .

The Minister of the Interior wants to prevent the demonstrations of the extreme right he will not be able to prevent a judge from letting demonstrations still take place he also wants to specify that MLP is with them but she says the opposite because the government has already started to hit MLP and they the NUPES in parliament hypocritically support the Black Blocks.

Being called "extreme right" today primarily consists of being someone saying "no" to the degenerate neo-Marxist left.

Being called "extreme right" today primarily consists of being someone saying "no" to the degenerate neo-Marxist left.
Yes, it would be good to get rid of the leftists once and for all, I can not stand them and I make big efforts to support my entourage who are mostly leftist but others are from the extreme right call les patriots.

Forum List

Back