Extreme rw, pro-lifer caught cheating on her husband

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif

Last edited:
Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

lolololol.gif

her jesus spoke to her and told her to do it

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
thats what made her hypocrisy delicious. Banging the head t-party guy lol.

Yes, she is a giant hypocrite: I still could care less whom she beds.

Christians sin too
:eusa_shhh:
this isn't just any christian, this was/is a self-proclaimed super Christian.
I'm not necessarily right-wing, and certainly not extreme. But I am a Conservative. I'm also anti in vitro death.

Oh- and I cheated on my wife 20 years ago.

What of it, you imbecilic fuck?
WTF ar you talking about gramps? This thread isn't about you & your zany rw life :eusa_hand:
Did she make anyone else pay for her contraception?
huh/ The kind of young dumb rw broad openly mocked non-SOCONS. From the OP source:

Turns out SHE'S the pile :rofl:

She had a personal failing. Is she demanding that the law recognize marriage to her lover as well as her husband?

from my link:

lolololol.gif

"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
- Leviticus 20:10 NIV

from my link:

lolololol.gif

"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
- Leviticus 20:10 NIV
Lets hope that hypocritical SOCON's sky pixie is for real. ;)

from my link:

lolololol.gif
Yeah? And....So the guy is a cheating scum bag....
For the sake of comparison, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce another lying cheating scum bag, President William Jefferson Clinton....
Oh ..wait, I forgot...it's cool when libs cheat on their wives. That's ok, right?
You're going to have to increase your efforts.
This is isn't even a poor attempt at trolling.

Forum List

Back