CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

Screenshot.2014.09.01.at_.9.51.47.AM_.jpg

So where is the supposed Facebook "admission"? Since the outcome of your wee wee inducing charge IN CAPS seems to hinge on proof she admitted an affair. I suspect this OP is a total lie given who posted it.

You put "admission" in quotes like youre saying its not true....Kinda like your name being USMC when you're not a Marine. Are you saying that I'm lying? Yes or no?

E]

You put "admission" in quotes like youre saying its not true....Kinda like your name being USMC when you're not a Marine. Are you saying that I'm lying? Yes or no?

C'mon asswipe...either post the Facebook "admission" or admit you're a fucking liar...which we already know.

E]

C'mon asswipe...either post the Facebook "admission" or admit you're a fucking liar...which we already know.

I asked if you are calling me a liar? Come on stand for something for once

Link without improving their search engine position donotlink.com

The conservative woman behind several viral photos cheated on her combat veteran husband repeatedly & then lied about it, Gotnews.com has learned.

Conservative social media phenomenon Holly Fisher repeatedly insisted to Gotnews.com editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson that she had not cheated on her husband but broke down and admitted the affair on Facebook to her supporters after our interview.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.08.14-PM.png

Fisher repeatedly denied the affair to Gotnews.com before finally admitting it.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.55.08-PM-740x256.png

Forty minutes later Fisher admitted the affair on Facebook

Multiple sources within the Tea Party movement said that Fisher carried on an affair with Joel Frewa, a video editor with the Tea Party News Network. Frewa resigned, in part, thanks to that affair becoming public.

The affair took place at a “Restoring the Dream” event, a Faith & Freedom conference, and on Election night 2014.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.09.32-PM.png

Fisher was repeatedly profiled in the conservative movement.

Here is one of Holly Fisher’s viral photos.

BweSIJPIQAAg4JU.jpg:large

Of course the guy she cheated with is also one of those "Family Values" types...which is cool. Except for when you veer off the Values part then you realize that the sanctimonious BS is too much to live up to.

Then you look....funny
More blatant, in your face, double standards and hypocrisy from the progtards... so...

I asked if you are calling me a liar? Come on stand for something for once

Fuckin A I'm calling you a liar....how many more times, asshole?

:link:

Thanks, you're stupid because you couldve just used the google instead of looking like an idiot.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-18-at-8.57.51-PM.png
So where does she admit she "cheated on her husband"? You could have posted this in the first place but you have no honor of dignity...and you're a lazy asshole and a known liar. Where does it say she had sex with her friend? Why are you so excited at the possibility she "cheated"...because it brings her down to a level you rodents operate at?

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

Gun-toting Christian mother-of-three who made 'liberal heads explode' admits cheating on her military vet husband with Tea Party member
  • Holly Fisher wrote in a statement on Sunday: 'For a very short period... I actually believed my marriage was over and found someone else'
  • Allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with former communications director for the Tea Party, Joel Frewa
  • The cheating reportedly took place at a Faith & Freedom conference and on Election night 2014
  • Mr Fisher came to his wife's defense on Monday attacking those who had discovered her affair on Twitter

Read more: Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, good for him for sticking by her.....kind of like Hillary sticking by Bill.

Heard of Hobby Lobby, never heard of her, care just enough to say I don't care...

I don't know who this is. Is she an American politician? What is new here? Most American politicians are liars, cheats, and hypocrites. This doesn't mean social conservatism is incorrect. Yes no one is perfect, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have basic standards by which we live. She is a product of a degenerate liberal society, so of course she will have character flaws and skeletons in the closet. She also is another example that women shouldn't be in a leadership position or spokesperson for a political movement, they generally don't have the strength or fortitude for it. Being a "conservative" female politician is an oxymoron.Politics is the realm of men.

But on a final note, adulterers should not be in leadership positions, period end of report. If they cannot honor their commitment to their spouse, how can we expect them to honor their commitment to their constituents and the rule of law?

Forum List

Back