Extreme rw, pro-lifer caught cheating on her husband

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif

her jesus spoke to her and told her to do it
Yeah, ok ....You rudderless ship.

This thread rings a bell.

From about a month ago.

And others just like it.
its new to me. Believe you me, if I had seen this posted before I would have jumped onto it
Of course. You libs are notorious for kicking people when they are down.
That's why Soap Operas and reality shows are mostly the creation of liberals. They enjoy seeing people suffer.

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
No..she's a piece of dung. she broke her vows. And to top it off she's a hypocrite.
But that is not the angle here.
The OP's thrust here is to throw a blanket across conservatism over the actions of an individual...
That's the desperation of the Left.

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

lolololol.gif
Yeah? And....So the guy is a cheating scum bag....
For the sake of comparison, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce another lying cheating scum bag, President William Jefferson Clinton....
Oh ..wait, I forgot...it's cool when libs cheat on their wives. That's ok, right?
You're going to have to increase your efforts.
This is isn't even a poor attempt at trolling.
Ah..... the old "tried & failed" rw debate tactic- :up: deflection!!! :clap2: :eusa_hand:

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
No..she's a piece of dung. she broke her vows. And to top it off she's a hypocrite.
The OP's thrust here is to throw a blanket across conservatism over the actions of an individual...
you dopes were cheering that dummy on (who is going to burn in hell BTW :thup: ) so I'm just posting an update of her current situation you shit stain :)

From about a month ago.

And others just like it.
its new to me. Believe you me, if I had seen this posted before I would have jumped onto it
That's why Soap Operas and reality shows are mostly the creation of liberals. They enjoy seeing people suffer.

Christians sin too
:eusa_shhh:
this isn't just any christian, this was/is a self-proclaimed super Christian.
So was that douche bag in south Carolina.....Who cares.
Nothing to see here.

relativism much hackboi? :eusa_eh:

Most 'super religious' people are hypocrites.

from my link:

lolololol.gif
For the sake of comparison, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce another lying cheating scum bag, President William Jefferson Clinton....
Oh ..wait, I forgot...it's cool when libs cheat on their wives. That's ok, right?
Ah..... the old "tried & failed" rw debate tactic- :up: deflection!!! :clap2: :eusa_hand:
So you excuse Clinton's philandering?....That's ok with you?

Most?.....Prove it.
I think you need to stand down, gather up some facts and then post your findings....
Or, are you taking the path of least resistance and just posting an unsubstantiated opinion?

from my link:

lolololol.gif
So you excuse Clinton's philandering?....That's ok with you?
whats the thread title dum dum? You want to make it about someone else, then start another thread. :thup:

From about a month ago.

And others just like it.
I don`t enjoy seeing people suffer but rightwingers aren`t actually people.

Most?.....Prove it.
I think you need to stand down, gather up some facts and then post your findings....
Or, are you taking the path of least resistance and just posting an unsubstantiated opinion?
obsess much. :eusa_eh: The pile admitted to cheating on her vet husband w/ a piece of shit teaparty douche. Stop going out of your way to deflect/defend that P.O.S.

Last edited:

Most?.....Prove it.

613-622 commandments. If 'super religious' you're breaking some of them. In a modern secular world it's impossible to abide by all of God's commandments. So if you try to claim you're 'super religious' you're also a hypocrite.

If she works on the Sabbath, or leaves her place of residence on the Sabbath she's guilty of breaking those commandments to which have a death penalty as well as the adultery one she's already admitted to.

Not my idea of 'super religious.'

Plus, Christianity as a whole is guilty of various idolatry-related offenses, also with death as penalty.

Turns out she's just some military dependent chick w/ a lot of time on her hands that she could have put to good use but didn't.

Yes, she is a giant hypocrite: I still could care less whom she beds.
yet you took the time out to post on my thread? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: Thanks soc..... errr.....n00b :thup:

This is the 3rd time this week you've insinuated that I am a sock. If you believe that I am, which I am not, why don't you report me to the admins? You're a dull little fellow.

Last edited:
Yes, she is a giant hypocrite: I still could care less whom she beds.
yet you took the time out to post on my thread? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: Thanks soc..... errr.....n00b :thup:

This the 3rd time this week you've insinuated that I am a sock. If you believe that I am, which I am not, why don't you report me to the admins? You're a dull little fellow.
Dull and very small minded.

Forum List

Back