Extreme rw, pro-lifer caught cheating on her husband

back to topic: rw SOCON hypocrite throws husband and her drooling fans under the bus :thup:

This thread rings a bell.

From about a month ago.

And others just like it.
its new to me. Believe you me, if I had seen this posted before I would have jumped onto it
Of course. You libs are notorious for kicking people when they are down.
That's why Soap Operas and reality shows are mostly the creation of liberals. They enjoy seeing people suffer.
I don`t enjoy seeing people suffer but rightwingers aren`t actually people.

And neither were nggrs and Jews, right?

Yes, she is a giant hypocrite: I still could care less whom she beds.
yet you took the time out to post on my thread? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: Thanks soc..... errr.....n00b :thup:

This the 3rd time this week you've insinuated that I am a sock. If you believe that I am, which I am not, why don't you report me to the admins? You're a dull little fellow.
Dull and very small minded.

Apparently if you don't subscribe to Dot's views your a sock. Too funny.

So remove the information that she is pro-gun, pro-life, and a Christian. You have what? We all make mistakes, but make it political fodder and it's newsworthy.

So remove the information that she is pro-gun, pro-life, and a Christian. You have what? We all make mistakes, but make it political fodder and it's newsworthy.
yeah but we all don't plaster our real names and faces (most of us w/ a brain anyway) all over the interwebz to "make liberals head's explode" (her words)

I feel sorry for the guy she cheated on.

No, the only impropriety I remember of a sort, was that fat little Jewish bimbo spitting presidential cum on the Oval Office carpet. Class act that Clinton. They should put up a placard in the Oval Office. "She spit right down here (eyes follow arrow). No! Not there! Over there! Yes, that's it, right there!

No, the only impropriety I remember of a sort, was that fat little Jewish bimbo spitting presidential cum on the Oval Office carpet. Class act that Clinton. They should put up a placard in the Oval Office. "She spit right down here (eyes follow arrow). No! Not there! Over there! Yes, that's it, right there!
"deflection" is not a valid debating technique n00b. Glad to help

Back to topic

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
No..she's a piece of dung. she broke her vows. And to top it off she's a hypocrite.
But that is not the angle here.
The OP's thrust here is to throw a blanket across conservatism over the actions of an individual...
That's the desperation of the Left.

Are you trying to say that conservatism didn't proudly hold her up as the example that they thought everybody should aspire to be? The right was where she received the designation of importance. The left is just pointing out their poor judgment.

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
No..she's a piece of dung. she broke her vows. And to top it off she's a hypocrite.
The OP's thrust here is to throw a blanket across conservatism over the actions of an individual...

Most 'super religious' people are hypocrites.

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif
Yeah? And....So the guy is a cheating scum bag....
For the sake of comparison, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce another lying cheating scum bag, President William Jefferson Clinton....
Oh ..wait, I forgot...it's cool when libs cheat on their wives. That's ok, right?
You're going to have to increase your efforts.
This is isn't even a poor attempt at trolling.
Ah..... the old "tried & failed" rw debate tactic- :up: deflection!!! :clap2: :eusa_hand:
So you excuse Clinton's philandering?....That's ok with you?

Clinton wasn't presenting himself as other's judge and jury concerning marital fidelity the same way this slut and ....say....Newt Gingrich were.

Turns out she's just some military dependent chick w/ a lot of time on her hands that she could have put to good use but didn't.

Ask the tea party guy. I'm sure he was satisfied with the use of her hands.

Are you trying to say that conservatism didn't proudly hold her up as the example that they thought everybody should aspire to be? The right was where she received the designation of importance. The left is just pointing out their poor judgment.

'Hold her up as an example...'

Why we Jews forbade idolatry. :)

'Hold her up as an example...'

Why we Jews forbade idolatry. :)

Of course you do, but I'm not sure there is much overlap between Jews and teabaggers.

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif
Yeah? And....So the guy is a cheating scum bag....
For the sake of comparison, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce another lying cheating scum bag, President William Jefferson Clinton....
Oh ..wait, I forgot...it's cool when libs cheat on their wives. That's ok, right?
You're going to have to increase your efforts.
This is isn't even a poor attempt at trolling.
Ah..... the old "tried & failed" rw debate tactic- :up: deflection!!! :clap2: :eusa_hand:
So you excuse Clinton's philandering?....That's ok with you?

Clinton wasn't presenting himself as other's judge and jury concerning marital fidelity the same way this slut and ....say....Newt Gingrich were.
^ that

turns out she's a liar too.

Gun-toting Christian mom admits to cheating on combat vet husband with Tea Party staffer
In a screen capture of their text conversation, Fisher strongly denies having an affair and asks Johnson why he would publish that information when the country is “literally going to hell.”

“Look, I have multiple people saying this and I have the messages your husband wrote,” Johnson said. “Do you want to stop lying?”

Fisher admitted to the affair less than an hour later in a Facebook post, saying she had been overwhelmed by the media attention but had since reconciled with her husband.

Gawd but I hate frauds!!! HATE!!!

how is this relevant to an abortion debate ?

It's relevant that one of the major anti-choice advocates is shown to be a lying slut. Her only objection to abortion was what she claimed was her religious beliefs. Obviously her beliefs weren't enough to stop her from a roll in the hay with another religious hypocrite.

how is this relevant to an abortion debate ?

It's relevant that one of the major anti-choice advocates is shown to be a lying slut. Her only objection to abortion was what she claimed was her religious beliefs. Obviously her beliefs weren't enough to stop her from a roll in the hay with another religious hypocrite.

The actions of a single individual have no bearing on the issue..only on the individual..

Forum List

Back