Extreme rw, pro-lifer caught cheating on her husband

how is this relevant to an abortion debate ?

It's relevant that one of the major anti-choice advocates is shown to be a lying slut. Her only objection to abortion was what she claimed was her religious beliefs. Obviously her beliefs weren't enough to stop her from a roll in the hay with another religious hypocrite.

The actions of a single individual have no bearing on the issue..only on the individual..

Try to remember that next time you go batshit crazy over some innocuous remark.

It's relevant that one of the major anti-choice advocates is shown to be a lying slut. Her only objection to abortion was what she claimed was her religious beliefs. Obviously her beliefs weren't enough to stop her from a roll in the hay with another religious hypocrite.

The actions of a single individual have no bearing on the issue..only on the individual..
she put herself "out-there", GLEEFULLY I might add, as the anti-choicer's leading *cough* "spokesperson" whom all the SOCONs cheered.

Last edited:

she put herself "out-there", GLEEFULLY I might add, as the anti-choicer's leading *cough* "spokesperson" whom all the SOCONs cheered.

I have never heard of the woman...she is responsible for her own actions and they reflect on her and no one else but herself

back to topic: rw SOCON hypocrite throws husband and her drooling fans under the bus :thup:

Stupid Leftwat. The very agenda you pushed with this thread made YOU the topic, and you're trying desperately to take the heat off yourself. TFB.

Always dependable. Thanks for keeping your promise that I saved in my sig line.

Anything I can do to help. You know I'm there for you.
happy-031.gif

I have never heard of the woman...she is responsible for her own actions and they reflect on her and no one else but herself

Agreed.

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif

Oh well, she's not the first practicing Christian to have an affair. Overall I would bet there are more atheists who have affairs than practicing Christians.

I agree with her about wanting to see liberals heads explode. I wish for that nearly every day.

Then why are you posting here??? She was the rw darling when she put up pics for hobby lobby and her gun & bible totin' pics:

W.Va. mom poses with Bible gun flag - NY Daily News

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.

I'm not a Christian, but I think the idea here is Christians try to live moral and ethical lives, and many succeed both for themselves and for the example they set for others.
Many fail honestly trying, and some are phony like many of the evangelists they follow.
One of their creeds applies here: "Christians are not perfect, just forgiven".

Christian mother Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband with Tea Party member Daily Mail Online

That name ring a bell? :eusa_whistle:

from my link:

A gun-loving, Christian mother-of-three who claimed she wanted 'liberals' heads to explode' with her far-right views and prolific, controversial pictures on social media, has admitted that she had an extra-marital affair.

Holly Fisher, from West Virginia, made a statement on Facebook on Sunday night after coming close to being outed over the affair.

Mrs Fisher allegedly cheated on her military veteran husband with Joel Frewa, former communications director for the Tea Party.

On her Facebook profile page, she posted a length message which read: 'When I got thrown into the political spotlight last year, it was completely unexpected and a whirlwind. I was excited for the attention, but also scared and overwhelmed.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_naughty:

lolololol.gif

Oh well, she's not the first practicing Christian to have an affair. Overall I would bet there are more atheists who have affairs than practicing Christians.

I agree with her about wanting to see liberals heads explode. I wish for that nearly every day.
^ speed bump post as usual from you. Opinions & no sourcing :yawn: Move along kiddo :bye1:

Agreed.
Thanks for the thread-bump :thup:

By the way, to the OP, this story is two months old and we had a thread on this several weeks ago.
Next time try and be more "current".

Who she sleeps with is really nobodies business but here, and perhaps her husband. However, her hypocrisy is a fair topic for everyone she has insulted and belittled with her vile and hateful actions and statements. I'm sure the right wingers will find a way to justify this slut's behavior, but she will be forever an example of what the right represents. I guess screwing one of the head teabaggers was a patriotic action in her mind.
thats what made her hypocrisy delicious. Banging the head t-party guy lol.

she's a pro-lifer

if she had an abortion it would be hypocrisy, not cheating

Agreed.

You're welcome.

back to topic: rw SOCON hypocrite throws husband and her drooling fans under the bus :thup:

Stupid Leftwat. The very agenda you pushed with this thread made YOU the topic, and you're trying desperately to take the heat off yourself. TFB.
the dumbass does this in every thread he puts up.....then starts to cry about it.....and if he gets hurt enough will shut down the thread....

Agreed.

You're welcome.
Don't mention it ;)

Forum List

Back