CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

Joe Biden rubs himself against a prepubescent girl, but this is news?

Really?

befp1jqweliygsn3z1ts.jpg
geezus Frank.....rubs himself against her?....
sigh.gif

Tis interesting to watch all the hate and bitterness toward a person who has no impact on anyone's life....

Now, when she proposes and votes on legislation, let us know.

Sandra Fluke says what?

I don't know, I wasn't paying any attention to her.

That doesnt change reality tho

You could try it sometime. It's a great way to stay sane and not sweat the small stuff.

I suspect that Righties will swing by and say that they never heard of her...

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Those are some, uh, interesting "family values"!

I guess on of the Liberal icons using a cigar as a sex toy is perfectly OK.

Did I ever say it was ok? Nope.

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Plenty of you retards did. You said what he did in private was his business and it was the same as what you chastise Holly for now.
Clinton never preached to others about immorality.
Holly and her lay do it incessantly.

I've never heard her do so.

I suspect that Righties will swing by and say that they never heard of her...

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Those are some, uh, interesting "family values"!

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Plenty of you retards did. You said what he did in private was his business and it was the same as what you chastise Holly for now.

Again, what you are aware of and what is are not the same thing.

What you claim and what is are not the same thing.

You would think that a "conservative icon" would be widely known among conservatives. According to what I'm seeing here, she's more widely known among liberals. Let's cut to the chase. No one had heard of her until this incident came to light, and now liberals are peeing themselves with excitement because they get to smear somebody.

So the left attacked some Twitter Babe and that makes her a "conservative icon".

We're not like you lefties, we don't need some celebrity to cling onto for our hopes and dreams.

You people are reaching.

You would think that a "conservative icon" would be widely known among conservatives. According to what I'm seeing here, she's more widely known among liberals. Let's cut to the chase. No one had heard of her until this incident came to light, and now liberals are peeing themselves with excitement because they get to smear somebody.

You're right, Fox News the liberal News featured her :rolleyes:

You're right, Fox News the liberal News featured her :rolleyes:

Obviously, conservatives don't pay that much attention to FOX News. Maybe their viewership numbers are so high because liberals watch every second they can, desperately looking for anything they can squeal about.

So where is the supposed Facebook "admission"? Since the outcome of your wee wee inducing charge IN CAPS seems to hinge on proof she admitted an affair. I suspect this OP is a total lie given who posted it.

Forum List

Back