CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

I guess on of the Liberal icons using a cigar as a sex toy is perfectly OK.

Thats not cool...You dont just ruin a cigar like that

Apparently it was cool. Liberals gave Clinton a pass.

Clinton was the 90's, and I don't recall any statements by him judging others. It's not about cheating, it's about be a phony, self righteous hypocrite.

If the truth were told, half of the self righteous have probably cheated, and half of those with members of their same sex. Self hate breeds bigotry.

Clinton was fucking 16 year olds a few years ago, Freddo

Other than defamation of others, do you have anything of substance to offer? Of course and as usual you have no evidence to support any of your idiot-grams; though the proof that you're a mendacious asshole is evidence by the stupid comments you make.

The OP Defames other, I'm just doing my part, Freddo

By engaging in it? Yeah...ok

That she cheated is wrong. That Clinton cheated is wrong. Difference is lefties chastise her and said Clinton's actions were private.

Both are private actions except one made her private decisions her gimmick to be famous. Now you want to pretend its the same as someone else who didnt

Clinton claimed to be a follower of the same religion as Holly. By doing that, he made it public.

Made what public?

That he claimed to be a Christian.

You understand this has nothign to do with a religion, right? If not...I'll let you talk among yourself

she looks like a typical pink hat pro lifer who hasn't a clue that pro choice is not ANTI LIFE. what a sanctimonious hypotwit.

I suspect that Righties will swing by and say that they never heard of her...

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Those are some, uh, interesting "family values"!

Did I ever say it was ok? Nope.

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Where do you fart from?

Tis interesting to watch all the hate and bitterness toward a person who has no impact on anyone's life....

Now, when she proposes and votes on legislation, let us know.

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Clinton was the 90's, and I don't recall any statements by him judging others. It's not about cheating, it's about be a phony, self righteous hypocrite.

If the truth were told, half of the self righteous have probably cheated, and half of those with members of their same sex. Self hate breeds bigotry.
So morals are only relevant if you try to live your life as a moral person. I get it.

Democrats have no need to follow society's rules.

Tis interesting to watch all the hate and bitterness toward a person who has no impact on anyone's life....

Now, when she proposes and votes on legislation, let us know.

Sandra Fluke says what?

Did I ever say it was ok? Nope.

But I do love watching the RW butthurt on parade. Really, it is apparently the only thing Righties have these days, in between bouts of grunting uncontrollably and scraping their knuckles and farting out their asses and such.

Where do you fart from?

It's hard to tell where Liberals do it. It comes from both ends and it's hard to tell the difference.

Clinton was fucking 16 year olds a few years ago, Freddo

Other than defamation of others, do you have anything of substance to offer? Of course and as usual you have no evidence to support any of your idiot-grams; though the proof that you're a mendacious asshole is evidence by the stupid comments you make.

Where's your proof of your training? You keep saying you have it but have shown nothing to back it up. You also said you didn't have to prove to me what you claimed yet you ask for proof.

I posted a number of messages which evidence my career and education. Look them over if you want evidence and don't stalk me, it's not becoming.

"It's a private matter..."

if her ilk had their way, the government would need to look into protecting every sperm that went into her vajayay.

You're confused, you're thinking of ObamaCare

not really, i'm thinking of the insanity of sanctimonious nitwits who support mandated vaginal ultrasounds and personhood laws.

on the other hand the government saw a copy of your colonoscopy which prompted an internal memo that you need a root canal. ;)

This is a sick, sick liberal attack. Because this woman tweeted her baby lost, born with heart conditions, lost her pediatric cardiologist under Obamacare, some libs have chosen to take her down.
And on top of that they followed her twitter, saw she was pro life, and posted a pic of herself in front of hobby lobby, they even nicknamed her holly hobby lobby??

Talk about vicious beyond comprehension. What is scary is if you dare expose yourself to the left in anyway, telling your story they don't want people to hear, they will do everything in their power to destroy them-even with vicious lies. We have seen it happen too many times.
What is this world coming to?

2 words: bill clinton

Exactly.

Its like people are forever stuck in preadolescence.

His sex life was between him and his wife. Our concern is what he did as president which was that he left a fat surplus for Geo Bush to squander.

Oh?

So it's OK that he goes to Lolita Island to fuck 15 and 16 year old girls????

Really???

That is illegal. Evidence? Photos? Videos? Eyewitness reports? Police depositions? Trail briefs?

Closed is now a gossip columnist, what a step up.

Anyway I have never heard of any of these people so carry on lady.

about the author:

Gotnews.com founder and editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson is an investigative journalist, author, and sought after researcher. He was a contributor to the Daily Caller and the Blaze, and his work is frequently featured on Drudge Report. He is author of Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President and The Truth About the IRS Scandal. Charles is an award-winning journalist who has also written for Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, American Spectator, Daily Beast, National Review Online, PJ Media, and Weekly Standard. Charles has appeared on Fox News with Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs and numerous radio programs, including Rusty Humphries, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, and Mark Levin. He is at work on a new book about the researcher community for St. Martin’s Press.

LOL....A Gossip columnist you say?

Yes you are, congrats lady.

Sorry, Tell Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, American Spectator, Daily Beast, National Review Online, PJ Media, and Weekly Standard, Fox News with Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs and numerous radio programs, including Rusty Humphries, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, and Mark Levin how you object to it then

Forum List

Back