CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

Hmmm...I think I would go with the person who says they are going to try to be faithful...who may fail...as opposed to you types who say....hey, I don't plan on being faithful at all....

Liberals think funny....

I guess on of the Liberal icons using a cigar as a sex toy is perfectly OK.

Thats not cool...You dont just ruin a cigar like that

Apparently it was cool. Liberals gave Clinton a pass.
I would never have voted for him again if that's what you mean by "a pass". And I don't care what this woman does in her own private life......but if she preaches publically about how I should be living MY life, then all bets are off. Hypocrites are targets, and justifiably so.

You coulnd't have voted for him again.

Clinton claimed to be a Christian they hypocritically acted unlike one.

Christians dont cheat? LOL! Wait until the world hears this

Didn't say they didn't cheat. Apparently, Holly can be a Christian, cheat, and she's chastised. Bill can claim to be one, cheat over and over, and we're told to leave it alone.

Closed is now a gossip columnist, what a step up.

Anyway I have never heard of any of these people so carry on lady.

about the author:

Gotnews.com founder and editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson is an investigative journalist, author, and sought after researcher. He was a contributor to the Daily Caller and the Blaze, and his work is frequently featured on Drudge Report. He is author of Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President and The Truth About the IRS Scandal. Charles is an award-winning journalist who has also written for Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, American Spectator, Daily Beast, National Review Online, PJ Media, and Weekly Standard. Charles has appeared on Fox News with Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs and numerous radio programs, including Rusty Humphries, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, and Mark Levin. He is at work on a new book about the researcher community for St. Martin’s Press.

LOL....A Gossip columnist you say?

2 words: bill clinton

A few more words....bill clinton...accused serial rapist, alleged pedophile with the sex scandal that just came out, accused serial sexual predator...

woody allen
roman polanski
ted kennedy

All excused for their vile behavior.....because they did not claim a standard they would try to uphold, and because they support the right collective social policies....so who cares which individuals they sexually assault............

Thats not cool...You dont just ruin a cigar like that

I would never have voted for him again if that's what you mean by "a pass". And I don't care what this woman does in her own private life......but if she preaches publically about how I should be living MY life, then all bets are off. Hypocrites are targets, and justifiably so.

Didn't say they didn't cheat. Apparently, Holly can be a Christian, cheat, and she's chastised. Bill can claim to be one, cheat over and over, and we're told to leave it alone.

And here you are....leaving it alone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe Biden rubs himself against a prepubescent girl, but this is news?

Really?

befp1jqweliygsn3z1ts.jpg

Just showing leftist hypocrisy.

By engaging in it? Yeah...ok

By engaging in it? Yeah...ok

That she cheated is wrong. That Clinton cheated is wrong. Difference is lefties chastise her and said Clinton's actions were private.

Exactly.

Its like people are forever stuck in preadolescence.

His sex life was between him and his wife. Our concern is what he did as president which was that he left a fat surplus for Geo Bush to squander.

His sex life was between him and his wife.

Exactly....when he went to hilary and told her...."Ummm...I sort of forced myself on another woman...we are going to have to take care of this....." You are exactly right, their need to cover up his sexual assaults really are between him and hilary...considering she is the one who took over cleaning up after him....hiring the private detectives to threaten the women....bumping into the women and letting them know she knew and they better keep quiet......

You are so right....covering up sexual assault is between him and hilary...............can't have too many people in that loop.....

Closed is now a gossip columnist, what a step up.

Anyway I have never heard of any of these people so carry on lady.

about the author:

Gotnews.com founder and editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson is an investigative journalist, author, and sought after researcher. He was a contributor to the Daily Caller and the Blaze, and his work is frequently featured on Drudge Report. He is author of Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons from America’s Most Underrated President and The Truth About the IRS Scandal. Charles is an award-winning journalist who has also written for Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, American Spectator, Daily Beast, National Review Online, PJ Media, and Weekly Standard. Charles has appeared on Fox News with Megyn Kelly, Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs and numerous radio programs, including Rusty Humphries, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, and Mark Levin. He is at work on a new book about the researcher community for St. Martin’s Press.

LOL....A Gossip columnist you say?

Yes you are, congrats lady.

Exactly.

His sex life was between him and his wife. Our concern is what he did as president which was that he left a fat surplus for Geo Bush to squander.

Oh?

So it's OK that he goes to Lolita Island to fuck 15 and 16 year old girls????

Really???

Come on...what is child rape compared to his protecting abortion rights?

Exactly.

Oh?

So it's OK that he goes to Lolita Island to fuck 15 and 16 year old girls????

Really???

Come on...what is child rape compared to his protecting abortion rights?

Can you imagine the media response had Dick Cheney pressed himself against a young girl like that?

Forum List

Back