CONSERVATIVE ICON GOES DOWN: HOLLY ‘HOBBY LOBBY’ FISHER ADMITS TO CHEATING ON VETERAN HUSBAND

Christians dont cheat? LOL! Wait until the world hears this

Didn't say they didn't cheat. Apparently, Holly can be a Christian, cheat, and she's chastised. Bill can claim to be one, cheat over and over, and we're told to leave it alone.

And here you are....leaving it alone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just showing leftist hypocrisy.

By engaging in it? Yeah...ok

That she cheated is wrong. That Clinton cheated is wrong. Difference is lefties chastise her and said Clinton's actions were private.

Both are private actions except one made her private decisions her gimmick to be famous. Now you want to pretend its the same as someone else who didnt

Joe Biden rubs himself against a prepubescent girl, but this is news?

Really?

befp1jqweliygsn3z1ts.jpg

You're sick.

Didn't say they didn't cheat. Apparently, Holly can be a Christian, cheat, and she's chastised. Bill can claim to be one, cheat over and over, and we're told to leave it alone.

That she cheated is wrong. That Clinton cheated is wrong. Difference is lefties chastise her and said Clinton's actions were private.

Both are private actions except one made her private decisions her gimmick to be famous. Now you want to pretend its the same as someone else who didnt

Clinton claimed to be a follower of the same religion as Holly. By doing that, he made it public.

Yawn, I really could care less.

Now of course if she were elected president, and insisted on continuing to have affairs right there in the oval office, and lied about to Congress and a prosecutor, then I would be concerned.
Of course though no one would vote for someone like that (snicker).

2 words: bill clinton

Exactly.

Its like people are forever stuck in preadolescence.

His sex life was between him and his wife. Our concern is what he did as president which was that he left a fat surplus for Geo Bush to squander.

Oh?

So it's OK that he goes to Lolita Island to fuck 15 and 16 year old girls????

Really???

Come on...what is child rape compared to his protecting abortion rights?

Can you imagine the media response had Dick Cheney pressed himself against a young girl like that?

False equivalency.

Apples to oranges because Cheney is some sort of wierd alien life form that lacks the capacity for human emotion.

Exactly.

His sex life was between him and his wife. Our concern is what he did as president which was that he left a fat surplus for Geo Bush to squander.

Oh?

Really???

Post proof.

:link:

maybe there's another blue dress?

Oh wait, it would be a blue school girl outfit this time

Come on, Sugar, Uncle Bill is going to read you a bedtime story

Exactly.

Oh?

Really???

Post proof.

maybe there's another blue dress?

Oh wait, it would be a blue school girl outfit this time

Come on, Sugar, Uncle Bill is going to read you a bedtime story

Post proof.

I suspect that Righties will swing by and say that they never heard of her...

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Those are some, uh, interesting "family values"!

I guess on of the Liberal icons using a cigar as a sex toy is perfectly OK.

Thats not cool...You dont just ruin a cigar like that

Apparently it was cool. Liberals gave Clinton a pass.

Clinton was the 90's, and I don't recall any statements by him judging others. It's not about cheating, it's about be a phony, self righteous hypocrite.

If the truth were told, half of the self righteous have probably cheated, and half of those with members of their same sex. Self hate breeds bigotry.

Clinton claimed to be a follower of the same religion as Holly. By doing that, he made it public.

Made what public?

Yes......clinton didn't say...."Don't rape women"...he just did it.....that makes him a saint....right?

Made what public?

That he claimed to be a Christian.

Imagine that: a good, G-d fearing Conservative woman who allows another man other than her husband to part her legs and re-enact Germany's invasion of Poland...

Clinton was the 90's, and I don't recall any statements by him judging others. It's not about cheating, it's about be a phony, self righteous hypocrite.

If the truth were told, half of the self righteous have probably cheated, and half of those with members of their same sex. Self hate breeds bigotry.

Clinton was fucking 16 year olds a few years ago, Freddo

Post proof.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly.

Oh?

Really???

CrusaderFrank needs to leave Rush Limbaugh our of it. BTW, 15 year olds are too mature for Lush, as well as discriminating, and would likely charge him an ugly fee.

Other than defamation of others, do you have anything of substance to offer? Of course and as usual you have no evidence to support any of your idiot-grams; though the proof that you're a mendacious asshole is evidence by the stupid comments you make.

Exactly.

Oh?

Really???

CrusaderFrank needs to leave Rush Limbaugh our of it. BTW, 15 year olds are too mature for Lush, as well as discriminating, and would likely charge him an ugly fee.

Freddo's got no game. Thinks I listen to Rush and watch Fox. Hilarious

Fox News!! Limbaugh!! War on Wimmen! Fucking moron

You think we're like you and we have to go to our Jon Stewarts and Steve Colbert for our information, that's hilarious. That's why I'll never put you on ignore. Your every post reveals your programming

Other than defamation of others, do you have anything of substance to offer? Of course and as usual you have no evidence to support any of your idiot-grams; though the proof that you're a mendacious asshole is evidence by the stupid comments you make.

Where's your proof of your training? You keep saying you have it but have shown nothing to back it up. You also said you didn't have to prove to me what you claimed yet you ask for proof.

Forum List

Back