Exxon Mobil Board Of Directors Make $110,000 A Year

What Exxon pays their board members is irrelevant.

How his pay compares to other board members for this specific company is what matters.

You sycophants will defend anything.

Go ahead and try to sell this bullshit to the American voters. Fetching coffee for Ukrainian mobsters gets you $600,000 a year. And then you want to justify his pay compared to what other mobsters get paid.

Truly libtarded.

Logic and truth just trigger you every time.

It is so much fun to watch!

It’s your illogic that triggers him

buddy! :11_2_1043:

you followed me to a new thread!

I feel so special!

LOL it’s a coincidence but hug it out bro

dude, just admit you follow me around and post to get my attention. your only post in this forum are about me, not the topic.

neither was Hunter Biden.
if not its only because of who his daddy is,,,cause he should have been

sigh....why do you people insist upon talking about things you have no clue about?

Failing a drug test is not a dishonorable discharge for anyone, no matter who their daddy it.

it is always an administrative discharge...neither honorable nor dishonorable.

Correct. Add to that the fact that as an officer he can't even get a dishonorable discharge.

But, he could have, and should have received a other than honorable discharge.

He didn't.

I wonder why.....

He received what everyone I knew about in my 20 years in the Corps got for failing a drug test, and that was a pretty fair number as I spent time as the Unit SACO for twp separate units

Doubtful. Your stories are suspect because you are a known liar.

Hate to break it to ya

Oh no! mindless Trump worshiper who post lie after lie do not trust me....how will I ever sleep at night! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You sycophants will defend anything.

Go ahead and try to sell this bullshit to the American voters. Fetching coffee for Ukrainian mobsters gets you $600,000 a year. And then you want to justify his pay compared to what other mobsters get paid.

Truly libtarded.

I feel so special!

dude, just admit you follow me around and post to get my attention. your only post in this forum are about me, not the topic.

LOL

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I feel so special!

LOL

Whatever helps you sleep at night

have you made a post about the topic in this thread? or have they all been about me?

Hunter Biden must be a fucking genius to get paid $600,000 a year for being a board director at a half assed corrupt energy company in Ukraine.

In all fairness Exxon directors get stock but it's restricted and can't be sold until they turn 72 and they must forfeit those shares if they retire before then. 2,500 shares a year which is roughly about $200,000. Still only half as much as Hunter was getting paid.

So how in the hell can Biden and his son justify getting paid this kind of money when the biggest and most advanced energy company in the world only pays its directors 20% of what Hunter Biden was paid?

Biden is a flat out liar and admitted today in Vegas he HAD talked to Hunter after he told a FOX reporter last week he had not talked to Hunter.

Go ahead and justify this bullshit, libtardos, and tell me again why a drug addled son of the Vice President who was kicked out of the military gets this cushy deal when he knows nothing about the energy business.

"There are two components to annual outside director pay: cash and restricted stock. The annual cash retainer for most outside directors is $110,000, and they receive annual grants of 2,500 shares of restricted stock. At today’s stock price ($82.70 on May 3, 2017), that grant provides approximately twothirds of annual outside director compensation. These restricted shares form the vast majority of all but one outside director’s stock holdings."

https://www.eenews.net/assets/2017/05/22/document_cw_02.pdf
Actually, the Russian troll who originated this talking point read the charts wrong, and all Exxon board members, except one, made a minimum of $336,000 in 2017.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAQegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw1zgVZtGzBlYivSWRk_vGww

Last edited:
non sequitur much?

What these dimwits FAIL to understand that we are not here to defend Hunter Biden's cocaine habits or even whether he made money off his father's status.......What IS important is what Trump did in extorting "a favor" from another nation....a "favor" that involved having another country INTERFERE in our elections, pretty much the way Trump BEGGED Russia to do it in 2016.

non sequitur much?

What these dimwits FAIL to understand that we are not here to defend Hunter Biden's cocaine habits or even whether he made money off his father's status.......What IS important is what Trump did in extorting "a favor" from another nation....a "favor" that involved having another country INTERFERE in our elections, pretty much the way Trump BEGGED Russia to do it in 2016.

Yeah, good for you. The only evidence that exists is for the shrilary campaign and her work with Ukraine.

Now go investigate her or shut the fuck up

Yeah, good for you. The only evidence that exists is for the shrilary campaign and her work with Ukraine.

Gee, a "lock her up" revivalist....How fucking novel..........LMAO

non sequitur much?

Or, third option: the investigation into Trump continues, the 25 years of investigations into Hillary are done, and nobody pays any mind to your embarrassing whining.

Looks like the world chose option 3. Better luck next time!

non sequitur much?

Or, third option: the investigation into Trump continues, the 25 years of investigations into Hillary are done, and nobody pays any mind to your embarrassing whining.

Looks like the world chose option 3. Better luck next time!

seems you couldnt help but trolling another thread,,,,

Why are Trump cultists STILL talking about Hillary???

Is THAT the only fucking "defense" they can conjure up for the fat clown in the oval office?

Gee, a "lock her up" revivalist....How fucking novel..........LMAO

you sound scared,,,

WOW......you're as "perceptive" as a pound of dog poop........Good for you.....(now go to bed.)

not going to bed yet,,,blue bloods reruns are on,,,

its OK to be scared,, it only means you care about hilary,,,

Why are Trump cultists STILL talking about Hillary???

Is THAT the only fucking "defense" they can conjure up for the fat clown in the oval office?

bringing up hilary isnt a defense, just an observation of hypocrisy,,,

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump, Jr. said while speaking at a New York real estate conference in 2008. "Say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Forum List

Back