🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Exxon Mobil Board Of Directors Make $110,000 A Year

but he wasnt an dishonorably discharged...

neither was Hunter Biden.
if not its only because of who his daddy is,,,cause he should have been

sigh....why do you people insist upon talking about things you have no clue about?

Failing a drug test is not a dishonorable discharge for anyone, no matter who their daddy it.

it is always an administrative discharge...neither honorable nor dishonorable.

What Exxon pays their board members is irrelevant.

How his pay compares to other board members for this specific company is what matters.

Come on man, don’t play that crap. His daddy set him up with pay check from a foreign company and he threatened to with hold money to Ukraine if the kids boss got investigated.
Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

Can you point to the part of the video where Biden brings up his son?

Thanks!

His son was under investigation, a fact the NYT informed senior about.

Leave it to a progressive shill, like you, to ignore evidence.

Thanks!

How his pay compares to other board members for this specific company is what matters.

Come on man, don’t play that crap. His daddy set him up with pay check from a foreign company and he threatened to with hold money to Ukraine if the kids boss got investigated.

Thanks!

Why, Because you’re too dense to connect the dots.

Thanks!

just because he didnt say his name doesnt mean its not about him,,,you have to look at all the facts at once,,,but critical thinking like that has always been your weak spot,,,

You sycophants will defend anything.

Go ahead and try to sell this bullshit to the American voters. Fetching coffee for Ukrainian mobsters gets you $600,000 a year. And then you want to justify his pay compared to what other mobsters get paid.

Truly libtarded.

Logic and truth just trigger you every time.

It is so much fun to watch!

It’s your illogic that triggers him

Democrats were totally willing to abandon Ukrainian, let russia have it, unless they fired a single prosecutor.

Only a Democrat wouldn't find that odd. Don't be stupid. Don't be a Democrat.

Last edited:

Go ahead and try to sell this bullshit to the American voters. Fetching coffee for Ukrainian mobsters gets you $600,000 a year. And then you want to justify his pay compared to what other mobsters get paid.

Truly libtarded.

buddy! :11_2_1043:

you followed me to a new thread!

I feel so special!

Thanks!

Why, Because you’re too dense to connect the dots.

No, too dishonest

NO, nitwit.......I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden.....BUT 2 damn FACTS

1. The Ukrainian company was NOT under investigation for corruption when Hunter joined the board....and

2. Joe Biden was following the dictates of not only the U.S.administration AND Congress....but ALSO the EU and IMF.

sigh....why do you people insist upon talking about things you have no clue about?

Failing a drug test is not a dishonorable discharge for anyone, no matter who their daddy it.

Correct. Add to that the fact that as an officer he can't even get a dishonorable discharge.

But, he could have, and should have received a other than honorable discharge.

He didn't.

I wonder why.....

NO, nitwit.......I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden.....BUT 2 damn FACTS

1. The Ukrainian company was NOT under investigation for corruption when Hunter joined the board....and

2. Joe Biden was following the dictates of not only the U.S.administration AND Congress....but ALSO the EU and IMF.

Oh? Extortion is normal business for that sort of interaction?

Do tell.

Correct. Add to that the fact that as an officer he can't even get a dishonorable discharge.

He didn't.

I wonder why.....

Same reason John never faced disciplinary actions. Connections

He didn't.

I wonder why.....

He received what everyone I knew about in my 20 years in the Corps got for failing a drug test, and that was a pretty fair number as I spent time as the Unit SACO for twp separate units

He didn't.

I wonder why.....

He received what everyone I knew about in my 20 years in the Corps got for failing a drug test, and that was a pretty fair number as I spent time as the Unit SACO for twp separate units

Doubtful. Your stories are suspect because you are a known liar.

Hate to break it to ya

The above idiot has serious reading comprehension issues.....FIRE your GED teacher.

you give him far too much credit to assume he has a GED

Sorry liar.

"Hunter Biden described several drug relapses over the past decade – including after his dismissal from the Navy Reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine. In one incident he described from 2016, he says he had a gun pointed to his head while attempting to purchase crack in Los Angeles. During another incident, in 2017, police in Arizona found a crack pipe in his rental car after it was damaged in an accident."

Hunter Biden tackles cocaine use and alleged business conflicts in magazine interview

Truly libtarded.

buddy! :11_2_1043:

you followed me to a new thread!

I feel so special!

LOL it’s a coincidence but hug it out bro

The above idiot has serious reading comprehension issues.....FIRE your GED teacher.

you give him far too much credit to assume he has a GED

Sorry liar.

"Hunter Biden described several drug relapses over the past decade – including after his dismissal from the Navy Reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine. In one incident he described from 2016, he says he had a gun pointed to his head while attempting to purchase crack in Los Angeles. During another incident, in 2017, police in Arizona found a crack pipe in his rental car after it was damaged in an accident."

Hunter Biden tackles cocaine use and alleged business conflicts in magazine interview

non sequitur much?

Forum List

Back