F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either
Without lowering the standards for women in the military, there would be no women in the military. No faggots either. But thank a prog for the bullshit.

I, (unlike others) watched that episode of Tucker.
He said nothing demeaning of women whatsoever.
He was highlighting Biden's ridiculous annoucemnt that the military was told to FOCUS on maternity suits for pregnant fighter pilots and relax regulations on make up and hairstyles..
Yeah, don't focus on China, Iran or the Islamists, focus on that.
That's what Tucker was mocking, and rightly so.
I doubt this dumb bint even watched the show.
China doesn't serve in the US military.

I like the part where he claimed China's military was becoming more masculine

He don't give two shits about reality. He is all propaganda, and would you expect anything less for the beadiest eyes on the face of the earth.

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either
Without lowering the standards for women in the military, there would be no women in the military. No faggots either. But thank a prog for the bullshit.
How long did you serve? And when?

He was highlighting Biden's ridiculous annoucemnt that the military was told to FOCUS on maternity suits for pregnant fighter pilots and relax regulations on make up and hairstyles..

He don't give two shits about reality. He is all propaganda, and would you expect anything less for the beadiest eyes on the face of the earth.
Remember, FOX News declared in a court case: You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Carlson is another rich white boy who is too good for military service..
What did Tucker say about women in the military???
Try reading the article.
Shiow me in the article where Tucker criticised female members of the military.
Give me a quote.

He says the military has become more "feminized". Rich coming from a male with two X chromosomes.

What did Tucker say about women in the military???
Try reading the article.
Shiow me in the article where Tucker criticised female members of the military.
Give me a quote.

He says the military has become more "feminized". Rich coming from a male with two X chromosomes.
And what's wrong with saying that??

Why did you like the part when Tucker CLAIMED China's military was becoming more masculine.
Even the Lib media made the same claim.

How long did you serve? And when?

LOADED QUESTION ALERT!

Maternity flight suits. Babble. Babble. Can we agree that when a person carries a fetus, the growing fetus causes the abdomen to expand? Many of us have observed this phenomenon. Female people undergo this process to become parents. If you don't understand, ask your mommy.

Or a black guy with a criminal record who is not allowed in the military?

Most people did not serve including many democrats on congress

They can sure serve in the Air Force like you did. Air Plane washer..

Forum List

Back