face it dems your boy Robert L. Peters is done.

We hear the term "banana republic" used lately to describe the United States. Here is the definition and history of the term:

A banana republic is a term used to describe a politically and economically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the export of natural resources1. The term was coined by the American writer O. Henry in 1904 . Typically, a banana republic has a society of extremely stratified social classes, usually a large impoverished working class and a ruling class plutocracy, composed of the business, political, and military elites. The ruling class controls the primary sector of the economy by way of the exploitation of labor; thus, the term banana republic is a pejorative descriptor for a servile oligarchy that abets and supports, for kickbacks, the exploitation of large-scale plantation agriculture, especially banana cultivation. A banana republic is a country with an economy of state capitalism, whereby the country is operated as a private commercial enterprise for the exclusive profit of the ruling class. Such exploitation is enabled by collusion between the state and favored economic monopolies, in which the profit, derived from the private exploitation of public lands, is private property, while the debts incurred thereby are the financial responsibility of the public treasury. Such an imbalanced economy remains limited by the uneven economic development of town and country and usually reduces the national currency into devalued banknotes (paper money), rendering the country ineligible for international development credit.

I have 2 email addresses. I personal and one business. Hopefully trump doesn't accuse me of something then makes republicans in congress hound me for no reason.

Another nothing burger.

Old senile Joe is just outsmarting republicans at every turn. He is running a crime family so smoothly that he leaves no evidence of crime.

I have 2 email addresses. I personal and one business. Hopefully trump doesn't accuse me of something then makes republicans in congress hound me for no reason.

Another nothing burger.

Old senile Joe is just outsmarting republicans at every turn. He is running a crime family so smoothly that he leaves no evidence of crime.
Only two? I’m not sure how many I’ve had and wonder if any are still out there in internet limbo.

Never heard a him. Should I have?

If you had been paying attention to some real journalists instead of MSNBC and The View, you would know that "Pedo Pete" and "Pedo Peter" are two of the nicknames given to Joe Biden by some of Hunter's business associates.

If you had been paying attention to some real journalists instead of MSNBC and The View, you would know that "Pedo Pete" and "Pedo Peter" are two of the nicknames given to Joe Biden by some of Hunter's business associates.
Ah, it's made up RWNJ crap. No wonder I hadn't heard about it.

If Joe B had a private email address then NARA is not going to have it. It is not a crime to have both a job email address and a private email address.

Since he had a government email address to send when it concerned business. He may have had a private email address for personal use. Still its is not a crime and I would imagine they all have personal email addresses.

Keep the dream alive.

Comer specifically points to a redacted email from May 27, 2016, with Biden’s daily schedule sent to [email protected] and Hunter Bidensaying that the committee has identified “Robert L. Peters” as a pseudonym for the then-vice president.

Well its seems that is how his staff send his schedule to Biden. So there is nothing nefarious about that. If he sent it to Hunter then it means nothing.

Second if he did use fake email address then why would NARA have it. If its not whitehouse.gov then its a personal email address.

His email address is vice.president@whitehouse.gov

pci.gov does not exist. So Nara would not have it. IF the VP had his own email address that he signed up for it as a personal address.

I have fake email address. Its a good misdirection play to keep the baddies at bay.

Also if its not government business he cannot use a government email address. If it his personal address then its a personal address and NARA not going to have it.

So how many people have multiple email address. Try it you might like it.

So nothing here folks just the smell of desperation.
Why did Brandon use it to send government documents to Hunter?

Tyrone, this is all fake news. You'll find that out when the Dem bots on here (who haven't heard about it) will swear it's fake news because ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSDNC and the Huff Post haven't aired anything about it. They won't know that late this afternoon the House Committee subpoenaed the archives for all of Joey Robineggs VP Emails and papers. This guy had more Email addresses than Google.
But Joe has done nothing wrong. He's cleaner than Hillary, Bill and the Kenyan combined.
He proved that when Hunter and Company called Joe from Ukraine during high level business meetings so he could keep them informed about the weather. Dozens of times. Joe refused to have any knowledge about Hunter's business dealings.Go ol' Honest Joe.

They have a very tightly knit Cult.

ya I'm sure its this guy

In addition to [email protected] , He also used

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Check out this email Biden's Chinese secretary who moved his classified documents to Chinatown sent to President Biden and his son Hunter....

1692388650532.png

1692388815698.png

Source:

Forum List

Back