face it dems your boy Robert L. Peters is done.

Why did Brandon use it to send government documents to Hunter?
He would not send government documents to Hunter. That is kind of ridiculous. The news reports that I have read say that Joe's staff had send his plans or will he will be at to Hunter. So that they can meet up.

It's a joke fool.

Lady walks into a barber shop and says "Bob Peters here?"
The barber looks at her and says "Sorry lady, we just cut hair."

Another MAGAT joke that will sink like a lead balloon.

It also can be that Joe admired this guy and that is why he took on the name. But with .gov also a part of the email address then it does show that it might be a government official. You can purchase any email address (not in use by anyone else) that they can create as it fairly simple and not that expensive.

In addition to [email protected] , He also used

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Check out this email Biden's Chinese secretary who moved his classified documents to Chinatown sent to President Biden and his son Hunter....

View attachment 816388
View attachment 816391

Source:

Its not really hard to create your a website and place anything on it including a single document. IF you look at url it pretty much tells you that.

Create Your Own Website | Wix.com

It also can be that Joe admired this guy and that is why he took on the name. But with .gov also a part of the email address then it does show that it might be a government official. You can purchase any email address (not in use by anyone else) that they can create as it fairly simple and not that expensive.

go for it.
You and the rest of MAGADUMIA can "Bob Peters" all day long and no one will care.

Its not really hard to create your a website and place anything on it including a single document. IF you look at url it pretty much tells you that.

Create Your Own Website | Wix.com
Don't be ridiculous. There are over 128,000 emails of Hunter's you can search through at my link. They are obviously all his. I have posted countless of them, and anyone interested in the truth can easily read them for oneself.

I have fake email address. Its a good misdirection play to keep the baddies at bay.

Do you also use fake names?

OP points to the fake name, not the email address.

Nice deflection attempt though.

I have 2 email addresses. I personal and one business. Hopefully trump doesn't accuse me of something then makes republicans in congress hound me for no reason.

Another nothing burger.

Old senile Joe is just outsmarting republicans at every turn. He is running a crime family so smoothly that he leaves no evidence of crime.
Good way to dodge foia request...aint it

Is one of the secrete email addresses is a mob like Joey the Nose? Yes the creepy sniffing reference was intentional.

He would not send government documents to Hunter. That is kind of ridiculous. The news reports that I have read say that Joe's staff had send his plans or will he will be at to Hunter. So that they can meet up.
You are simply wrong. He sent Hunter a draft of his speech to the Ukrainian Parliament. It was on Hunter's laptop from Robert L. Peters.

You are simply wrong. He sent Hunter a draft of his speech to the Ukrainian Parliament. It was on Hunter's laptop from Robert L. Peters.

well so far I have not heard that it was not Hunters laptop. News reports say that the FBI has the true copies of the laptop and they appear to be real.

Still it has also been reported - Some other versions of the laptop data circulated later appeared to have had data added after April 2019, a sign they could have been tampered with, according to reports in other media outlets, including The Washington Post.

Thus unless these sources have the original that is in the possession of the FBI , there is a probability that sources claiming that the data can be data that has been tampered with for political purposes.

I do not believe the FBI has released the contents to news sources.

Some other versions of the laptop data circulated later appeared to have had data added after April 2019, a sign they could have been tampered with, according to reports in other media outlets, including The Washington Post.

So is the data original or the tampered with version. Still provide a rational reason why would Joe Biden would sent his son a copy of his speech. What purposed does it provide. What source are you using?

Devon Archer, testified before the House Oversight Committee that he has no knowledge that then-Vice President Joe Biden changed U.S. foreign policy to help his son and that he's not aware of any wrongdoing by the elder Biden, according to transcripts of his testimony released Thursday.

in 2020, the author, James Gilliar, told the Wall Street Journal that Joe Biden was not involved.

I love the way the unwashed act like the Bidens are squeaky clean and they defend them to the point where they would sacrifice their first born to defend the rats.

IMG_0579.jpeg

Some republicans will defend Trump when it clearly obvious he has done wrong.

Clearly he had classified document in his possession when he was no longer president. He continued to refused to return then when asked by NARA. In additional to other charges related to this incident.

Clearly he called at least two states and claimed that the election was fraudulent. Both clearly denied his allegation and were confident in their results that were reported. He asked for them to find specific number to change the outcome. He asked Pence to do an illegal act in order to change the results.

Clearly he spoke to the rioters before they took off and did damage to the capitol.

COVID 19 lies

the virus was equivalent to the flu;

The situation was “totally under control”;

the lie that the virus was “disappearing

"We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

He clearly falsified business records over 30 times in the hush money payment

Each incident is clear and convincing of wrong doing and he continues to deny. All incidents provable beyond a shadow of doubt.

Some republicans will defend Trump when it clearly obvious he has done wrong.

Clearly he had classified document in his possession when he was no longer president. He continued to refused to return then when asked by NARA. In additional to other charges related to this incident.

Clearly he called at least two states and claimed that the election was fraudulent. Both clearly denied his allegation and were confident in their results that were reported. He asked for them to find specific number to change the outcome. He asked Pence to do an illegal act in order to change the results.

Clearly he spoke to the rioters before they took off and did damage to the capitol.

COVID 19 lies

the virus was equivalent to the flu;

The situation was “totally under control”;

the lie that the virus was “disappearing

"We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

He clearly falsified business records over 30 times in the hush money payment

Each incident is clear and convincing of wrong doing and he continues to deny. All incidents provable beyond a shadow of doubt.
He was never charged nor convicted of anything.

Forum List

Back