Face it Lefties, she's just stupid

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
She is, she has no clue on any topic she speaks
Shout out to Chris Hayes for not correcting her, God forbid we actually get facts right......did Pollitifact rate this a Untrue?

How can you be such a know it all and not know anything at all

Why does this woman make the Trump cult shit their pants?
She's the face of the democrat party and I'm gonna give her a facial everytime I can...….she's a moron, she's YOUR leader and dumb as a box of rocks!

It's like an episode of Cheers and Cliff Clavin is elected to Congress....

Shout out to Chris Hayes for not correcting her, God forbid we actually get facts right......did Pollitifact rate this a Untrue?

2s5n5p.jpg

Why does this woman make the Trump cult shit their pants?
Stop your Saul Alinsky crap. We do not care about their safety anymore. Really! In fact I want you to come back to power if Trump fails to bring sense to us all to see the violence escalate. And it will. When I watch a video of Alex Jones I pay attention to you while you pay attention to him. Most of you are young and white are out of shape. The older ones would be put down quickly. You are belliigerant and in your face and in real violence will not last long. You think this is a game. It is not.

View attachment 253307

No we're not lying about her or making up hoaxes....she's really that stupid

View attachment 253309

Not really, I just laugh at her.....her bill gets a vote and she calls it a trick......I cant make this stuff up and it's hilarious.....

you just dont like good comedy

View attachment 253307

View attachment 253309

Not really, I just laugh at her.....her bill gets a vote and she calls it a trick......I cant make this stuff up and it's hilarious.....

16d82f5baac04e363f59f0ac9e7220a7e15efe27585cd0e5978cbe711ba95291.jpg

View attachment 253307

View attachment 253309

View attachment 253311

Ah the left is like 5 year olds, no wonder they think AOC is smart.....now he's on a meme kick......I have no idea how these people accomplish anythnig

AOC remains the only person to lose best 2 of 3 games or rock, paper, scissors to a box of rocks.

She said, "the rocks came with a plan, I just winged it"

View attachment 253311
Ah the left is like 5 year olds, no wonder they think AOC is smart.....now he's on a meme kick......I have no idea how these people accomplish anythnig

Pretty shitty memes at that...
But then we all know leftist can't meme.

The only thing more fun than a stupid leftylib is an extra stupid leftylib.

Forum List

Back