Face it Lefties, she's just stupid

She is, she has no clue on any topic she speaks
Shout out to Chris Hayes for not correcting her, God forbid we actually get facts right......did Pollitifact rate this a Untrue?

How can you be such a know it all and not know anything at all

View attachment 253307

No we're not lying about her or making up hoaxes....she's really that stupid

View attachment 253309

No. She gives head, so her rent is free!

Why does this woman make the Trump cult shit their pants?
Stop your Saul Alinsky crap. We do not care about their safety anymore. Really! In fact I want you to come back to power if Trump fails to bring sense to us all to see the violence escalate. And it will. When I watch a video of Alex Jones I pay attention to you while you pay attention to him. Most of you are young and white are out of shape. The older ones would be put down quickly. You are belliigerant and in your face and in real violence will not last long. You think this is a game. It is not.
The only young white person on here regularly is me.

The leftist lunatics in here range from late 30s to mid 50s.

She is, she has no clue on any topic she speaks
Shout out to Chris Hayes for not correcting her, God forbid we actually get facts right......did Pollitifact rate this a Untrue?

How can you be such a know it all and not know anything at all

View attachment 253307

No we're not lying about her or making up hoaxes....she's really that stupid

View attachment 253309

Not really, I just laugh at her.....her bill gets a vote and she calls it a trick......I cant make this stuff up and it's hilarious.....

you just dont like good comedy

View attachment 253311

You guys are truly fucked once unoriginal memes are banned.

Not really, I just laugh at her.....her bill gets a vote and she calls it a trick......I cant make this stuff up and it's hilarious.....

View attachment 253311
Ah the left is like 5 year olds, no wonder they think AOC is smart.....now he's on a meme kick......I have no idea how these people accomplish anythnig
And the EU just outlawed memes that aren’t wholely original.

Every single post leftists have will be “fuck whitey” from now on.

View attachment 253311
Ah the left is like 5 year olds, no wonder they think AOC is smart.....now he's on a meme kick......I have no idea how these people accomplish anythnig

Pretty shitty memes at that...
But then we all know leftist can't meme.
I'm just posting down to the intended audience's level.
Stop pretending you graduated from anything other than a shitty urban public school.

None of you would dare to take an IQ test.

Forum List

Back