Face Veil — Leave Store

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
From The Associated Press 3 August 2016:
---------------------------------------------------------------
An Indiana woman says she was asked to leave a Family Dollar store because of her Muslim face veil. ...the manager explains that it is in a high crime area and the store gets "robbed a lot."

article

It used to be common in most state statues that it was a listed state felony to wear a mask or hide your face.

I guess the muzzies have gotten that statute revised.

Anytime I see someone masked like this I go on the alert, get away from them, while covering my weapon.

This veiled sh!t is worse than the KKK and their white robes.

Do they say Happy Holidays at this store or Merry Christmas. This sounds like a job for.....Bugwit O'reilly!

It used to be common in most state statues that it was a listed state felony to wear a mask or hide your face.

I guess the muzzies have gotten that statute revised.

Anytime I see someone masked like this I go on the alert, get away from them, while covering my weapon.

This veiled sh!t is worse than the KKK and their white robes.

I was in a convenient store last winter. A construction worker came into the store wearing a stocking head cover. The only thing visible was his mouth, nose, and eyes through holes. The clerk asked him to take it off while in the store and he did without incident. The reason was that those who would actually come in and ROB the store do the same thing. Can't tell the difference.

Mask:

noun
1) A covering for all or part of the face, worn as a disguise (Oxford)

Code of Virginia:

§ 18.2-422. Prohibition of wearing of masks in certain places; exceptions.
It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing. However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons; (iii) engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or (iv) wearing a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon (a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or (b) the declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver. The violation of any provisions of this section is a Class 6 felony.

Good! It's about time us Westerners stand up to the crybaby, entitled, most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating, mass-child-fucking, beheading fetish, perpetually murderous rioting, airplane-hijacking, daughter-stoning-to-death, clitoris-chopping, demonic hate ideology with a 1400 year track record of destroying everything it touches! The reason I detest liberal pigs as much as I do is because I've spent 5 years of studying that Pisslam filth in horrifying detail. That's why I find Europe's favorite religion to be an odious bag of garbage I found soooo detestable, soooo repugnant....I swear that ass-lifting religion is an exercise in EVERY loathsome quality known to mankind and even discovered a few new ones, for Chrissakes!

don't blame them.
I see signs with "no hoodies allowed" and shit all the time

From The Associated Press 4 August 2016:
A dollar store chain says it regrets that an employee told a woman to leave one of its Indiana stores because of her Muslim face veil. ...Store owner Dollar Express says it's addressing the incident with the employee and is working "to ensure that no customer is ever treated this way again." The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company says it will reach out to Safi.

article

The clerk at the store doesn't owe an apology to the Muslim woman. The hierarchy of Dollar Express obviously has no clue what terror their clerks go through while being subject to a robber's demands and threats.

Forum List

Back