Facebook adds 50 new genders; how can the left say there is no liberal agenda?

Wow, so much freak going on here.

The crisis isn't gender identity for the majority of people. It's your gender politics that doesn't make a lick of sense you are trying to make all of us live by.

Ambiguous means uncertainty, confusion so to speak as to what you are seeing. I don't see that happening in gender roles. I can damn well see what is in my face. It's a freak of surgical and chemical alterations I'm looking at. It's the guy with size 11 pumps with A cup tits that is trying to make me think he's normal. It's the dike with a military haircut, tits wrapped up to make them smaller and carrying a wallet with a chain. It's people like you that desperately need to be accepted when there really isn't a good reason as to why we should accept you.

You aren't ambiguous, it's right there for the world to see. You're a freak that the rest of us probably don't want in our lives. You can try your best to get us to add a prefix of Cis or Trans to our names but in the end you still lose the word association battle.

You still remain the weirdo with size 11 pumps and A cups that should never be associated with.

Don't be such a fucking prude, everyone has sexual hang-ups, some are just more serious than whatever it is that you would die of embarrassment for people to know.

No most people don't. This is the bullshit you freaks are pushing but trust me it doesn't happen with normal people. You aren't normal.

There is no such thing as normal, just the prevailing ideal of normal. The missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation is what is "normal" but it is not even a large fraction of the full spectrum of human sexual interactions.

did anyone notice the (for U.S. users only) do you wonder why ?

i do :up: and i believe i know why.., the real world people have more important things occupying their minds, SOME American people have too much time on their hands, e.g., non working, liberal welfare recipients. :up:

:
You also have a choice of having your personal pronoun be "they" instead of his or her.

Liberals are suck cockgobbling faggots that it's unreal. How can you be such flaming retard?

Wouldn't they be an appropriate pronoun for someone with multiple personality syndrome?

Freaking ridiculous. 'cisgender', give me a damn break. :rolleyes:

Three options are all that are needed.

Male.

Female.

Other.

Covers everything.

Even the non-binary. 00110001010101

Don't be such a fucking prude, everyone has sexual hang-ups, some are just more serious than whatever it is that you would die of embarrassment for people to know.

No most people don't. This is the bullshit you freaks are pushing but trust me it doesn't happen with normal people. You aren't normal.

There is no such thing as normal, just the prevailing ideal of normal. The missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation is what is "normal" but it is not even a large fraction of the full spectrum of human sexual interactions.

Nope, there is a normal and 99% of all the people on the planet will be normal. They are born with one of two traits and will be male or female. They will live their lives as one or the other doing what they like and being attracted to the other sex like normal people do. They will go on to live pretty normal lives having sex in their normal way missionary or whatever they decide they like but it never expands like you want it to to freakish behavior. Why do you need to expand sexual behavior to your insane levels to call it normal?

The missionary position isn't bad in any way. Doggy style is pretty good. A nice BJ on the way with some reciprocating cunalingus is pretty good as well. That seems pretty fucking normal. But you don't want that to be normal.

You want a new normal. A normal where somebody got their dick split and tucked inside in order to become a fake female is normal. A woman taking steroids to make her clit bigger in order to fake a penis is normal. What you want to become normal isn't.

As ridiculous as I find the idea of that number of genders, Facebook is simply responding to market signals. This is a non-issue if ever there was one.

Nope, there is a normal and 99% of all the people on the planet will be normal. They are born with one of two traits and will be male or female. They will live their lives as one or the other doing what they like and being attracted to the other sex like normal people do. They will go on to live pretty normal lives having sex in their normal way missionary or whatever they decide they like but it never expands like you want it to to freakish behavior. Why do you need to expand sexual behavior to your insane levels to call it normal?

The missionary position isn't bad in any way. Doggy style is pretty good. A nice BJ on the way with some reciprocating cunalingus is pretty good as well. That seems pretty fucking normal. But you don't want that to be normal.

You want a new normal. A normal where somebody got their dick split and tucked inside in order to become a fake female is normal. A woman taking steroids to make her clit bigger in order to fake a penis is normal. What you want to become normal isn't.

Ewwww you pervert, sodomy is a sinful path to insanity. It was not too long ago that even heterosexual oral sex was considered sodomy and illegal. Times change, get over it, other people's sexual habits are not a threat to your manhood unless you are less than secure in your masculinity.

Click {like} if you enjoy watching people having an existential crisis when the weird world of gender politics waves it's ambiguous genitals in their conservative faces.

Just thinking about what those terms mean has them squirming around in their laz-z-boys.

The crisis isn't gender identity for the majority of people. It's your gender politics that doesn't make a lick of sense you are trying to make all of us live by.

Ambiguous means uncertainty, confusion so to speak as to what you are seeing. I don't see that happening in gender roles. I can damn well see what is in my face. It's a freak of surgical and chemical alterations I'm looking at. It's the guy with size 11 pumps with A cup tits that is trying to make me think he's normal. It's the dike with a military haircut, tits wrapped up to make them smaller and carrying a wallet with a chain. It's people like you that desperately need to be accepted when there really isn't a good reason as to why we should accept you.

You aren't ambiguous, it's right there for the world to see. You're a freak that the rest of us probably don't want in our lives. You can try your best to get us to add a prefix of Cis or Trans to our names but in the end you still lose the word association battle.

You still remain the weirdo with size 11 pumps and A cups that should never be associated with.

where did you get this stupid idea?

where did you get this stupid idea?

Every in-depth study of human sexuality ever done.

As ridiculous as I find the idea of that number of genders, Facebook is simply responding to market signals. This is a non-issue if ever there was one.

Exactly. If you don't like the choices, pick male or female. If it really offends you, don't use Facebook.

Exactly. If you don't like the choices, pick male or female. If it really offends you, don't use Facebook.

There's the correct answer, there are many more serious things to excoriate FB about than their efforts to better serve their many sexually ambiguous users.

Ewwww you pervert, sodomy is a sinful path to insanity. It was not too long ago that even heterosexual oral sex was considered sodomy and illegal. Times change, get over it, other people's sexual habits are not a threat to your manhood unless you are less than secure in your masculinity.

Now I will predict you will claim I'm projecting, it's what you people do.

I pretty much predicted your response to a T. Do you people have anything other than trying to convince the majority that they are the sexual deviants not you? You do your best to make heterosexual experiences as deviant as possible while telling us that getting a transgender operation is normal.

You called sodomy oral sex, do you not understand the meaning of sodomy? Do you have no idea what that term means?

There's the correct answer, there are many more serious things to excoriate FB about than their efforts to better serve their many sexually ambiguous users.

One thing I have noticed is that these conservative kids will find trouble where there is none. If they didn't make you list a preference...there is a very good chance we'd have a thread criticizing them for not celebrating the differences in the sexes. #smh

Those weren't options were they. You can't pick male or female. You must pick this bullshit Mismale or Misfemale tag in order to not offend the gay people nobody really cares about.

How about if it really offends us we just call you all homo's and call it a day. I'm liking the choice of normal person vs homo. Why should we just choose one of those options of 50 made up feel good homo definitions. Why the hell do I need to scroll through 50 definitions of your fucked up version of what people are with the one that actually fits missing from the list in order to get as close as I can to...male, likes girls that are born and like being female?

Why do I need to put up with this shit? You're the outlier here, the freak, the person we don't really care about but now it's my job to fit my sexuality into your definition. Yeah, fuck off.

One thing I have noticed is that these conservative kids will find trouble where there is none. If they didn't make you list a preference...there is a very good chance we'd have a thread criticizing them for not celebrating the differences in the sexes. #smh

You aren't smart enough to notice anything.

Here's my list for you:
1- Male
2- Female

You will surely notice those weren't on the list.

We aren't celebrating anything other than your stupidity in thinking we need 50 definitions of two correct answers to the question. There are only two options. Male or female. Everyone is born with one of the two designations. Not really many options there.

Those weren't options were they. You can't pick male or female. You must pick this bullshit Mismale or Misfemale tag in order to not offend the gay people nobody really cares about.

How about if it really offends us we just call you all homo's and call it a day. I'm liking the choice of normal person vs homo. Why should we just choose one of those options of 50 made up feel good homo definitions. Why the hell do I need to scroll through 50 definitions of your fucked up version of what people are with the one that actually fits missing from the list in order to get as close as I can to...male, likes girls that are born and like being female?

Why do I need to put up with this shit? You're the outlier here, the freak, the person we don't really care about but now it's my job to fit my sexuality into your definition. Yeah, fuck off.

My gender is set to male, so it is an option. And it required no scrolling through the other nonsense.

It sounds as if he's tempted

Forum List

Back