Facebook adds 50 new genders; how can the left say there is no liberal agenda?

I see things like Facebook now offering users with 50 different genders to identify with, California's law allowing you to go to whatever restroom you want, the holier-than-thou-art attitude liberal mentality and I just sit and think to myself "This is the group who says there is no liberal agenda?"

There is a TOTAL agenda

They want gender identity erased among many other things. Own up to it Left. You guys have a serious agenda
There isn't as a rule a gender neutral restroom policy in Baltimore, but one local establishment, Red Emma's Café, has chosen to adopt one:

u6ute6eg.jpg

I see things like Facebook now offering users with 50 different genders to identify with, California's law allowing you to go to whatever restroom you want, the holier-than-thou-art attitude liberal mentality and I just sit and think to myself "This is the group who says there is no liberal agenda?"

There is a TOTAL agenda

They want gender identity erased among many other things. Own up to it Left. You guys have a serious agenda

Wouldn't that be the Facebook corporate agenda? I thought you 'nuts wanted corporations to rule the world.

There is a TOTAL agenda

wow... 50 different variations...?

does this mean that, if I had a mind to, I could fuck my free-range backyard chickens without having to worry about the neighbors calling the cops...? :)

As ridiculous as I find the idea of that number of genders, Facebook is simply responding to market signals. This is a non-issue if ever there was one.

How many people refused to use Facebook because their other genderness wasn't recognized? That would be market signals.

As ridiculous as I find the idea of that number of genders, Facebook is simply responding to market signals. This is a non-issue if ever there was one.

How many people refused to use Facebook because their other genderness wasn't recognized? That would be market signals.

That would be one example of a market signal. Another would be the LGBT people and groups simply demanding such things. A good entrepreneur anticipates what their customers want before they start leaving his business.

Last edited:

That would be one example of a market signal. Another would be the LGBT people and groups simply demanding such things. A good entrepreneur anticipates what their customers want before they start leaving his business.

no, this idiocy is simply called to be more Catholic than a Pope :D

You know, diversifying gender titles in our modern world is probably a good thing. Better for a woman to advertise that she was born a man, than for her to simply say she is a woman and offer you a blow job.

Forum List

Back