Facebook adds 50 new genders; how can the left say there is no liberal agenda?

FACEBOOK'S NEW GENDER OPTIONS
Here is a list of new gender options Facebook is making available (for U.S. users only):
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

From here Male, female or 'custom'? Facebook announces 50 ways to define gender | Fox News

What the fuck people. I mean seriously what the fuck kind of society can come up with 50 variances on a list of two options? 48 variants on I have a dick or I have a pussy. I've pretty much had enough of this gay shit. Less than 1% of the population is putting us through this. I think it's about time we just bring back smear the queer and call it a day.

Is FaceBook really considered the cutting edge of what will be coming for our world? Really? FaceBook?

Then be more afraid of the massive collection of sickeningly cute cat videos and political claims that are completely invented.

Here is a list of new gender options Facebook is making available (for U.S. users only):
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

From here Male, female or 'custom'? Facebook announces 50 ways to define gender | Fox News

What the fuck people. I mean seriously what the fuck kind of society can come up with 50 variances on a list of two options? 48 variants on I have a dick or I have a pussy. I've pretty much had enough of this gay shit. Less than 1% of the population is putting us through this. I think it's about time we just bring back smear the queer and call it a day.

alright, i thought i was in the know and up on all of this stuff

but..... what the fuck are some of those things?????

I would say the forgot WTF and confused.

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

Still working on it. Trying to figure out what CIS means!

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

Still working on it. Trying to figure out what CIS means!

lol... me too!!!

and what the hell is Non-binary :lol:

Found this.

adj form of cisgender

The opposite of transgendered, someone who is cisgendered has a gender identity that agrees with their societally recognized sex.

Many transgender people prefer "cisgender" to "biological", "genetic", or "real" male or female because of the implications of those words. Using the term "biological female" or "genetic female" to describe cisgendered individuals excludes transgendered men, who also fit that description. To call a cisgendered woman a "real woman" is exclusive of transwomen, who are considered within their communities to be "real" women, also.
Some of my friends are trans, but I'm cisgendered.

Still looking for what CIS stands for but we are seriously making categories that make surgery altered freaks of nature feel like "real" women? Are you serious with this shit?

Click {like} if you enjoy watching people having an existential crisis when the weird world of gender politics waves it's ambiguous genitals in their conservative faces.

Just thinking about what those terms mean has them squirming around in their laz-z-boys.

Well, I guess I found something.

Origins[edit]

Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of," which is an antonym for the Latin-derived prefix trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of". This usage can be seen in the cis-trans distinction in chemistry, the cis-trans or complementation test in genetics, and in the ancient Roman term Cisalpine Gaul (i.e., "Gaul on this side of the Alps"). In the case of gender, cis- is used to refer to the alignment of gender identity with assigned sex.
Internet use[edit]
The word cisgender has been used on the Internet since at least 1994, when it appeared in the alt.transgendered Usenet newsgroup in a post by Dana Leland Defosse.[8] Defosse does not define the term and seems to assume that readers are already familiar with it. It may also have been independently coined a year later: Donna Lynn Matthews, the charter maintainer of the alt.support.crossdressing usenet group, attributed the word to Carl Buijs, a transsexual man from the Netherlands, claiming that Buijs coined the word in 1995.[9] In April 1996, Buijs said in a Usenet posting, "As for the origin, I just made it up. I just kept running into the problem of what to call non-trans people in various discussions, and one day it just hit me: non-trans equals cis. Therefore, cisgendered."[10][11]

So CIS is a tag line the freaks decided to add to...normal people, so that normal people also have a prefix to their name to counter act the name they have earned for themselves by being freaks.

Pretty fucking creepy really. It's the gays trying to make everyone else in the population as stupid and fucked up as they are.

Fuck you homo's. I'm male period. Born that way, love the opposite sex and you fuckers are are freaks that need to be called out for being so.

I just went to check. The only options for gender were male, female, and "custom" with a text box to fill in whatever I want. I guess I could call my gender hippopotamus if I wanted.

Click {like} if you enjoy watching people having an existential crisis when the weird world of gender politics waves it's ambiguous genitals in their conservative faces.

Wait a second. You mean to say that the people surgically alter their genitals in an attempt to deny their genetically and biologically define existence aren't the people who are having an "existential crisis"?

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

They missed one

None of the above

Wait a second. You mean to say that the people surgically alter their genitals in an attempt to deny their genetically and biologically define existence aren't the people who are having an "existential crisis"?

Perhaps, I wasn't really making a comment about alternative human sexuality but about the humorous reaction some people have to thinking about it. I've known for years just how fucked up human sexuality actually is, so I am not particularly shocked by anything anymore. Being jaded is a lot more fun than being stuffy.

Just thinking about what those terms mean has them squirming around in their laz-z-boys.

Wow, so much freak going on here.

The crisis isn't gender identity for the majority of people. It's your gender politics that doesn't make a lick of sense you are trying to make all of us live by.

Ambiguous means uncertainty, confusion so to speak as to what you are seeing. I don't see that happening in gender roles. I can damn well see what is in my face. It's a freak of surgical and chemical alterations I'm looking at. It's the guy with size 11 pumps with A cup tits that is trying to make me think he's normal. It's the dike with a military haircut, tits wrapped up to make them smaller and carrying a wallet with a chain. It's people like you that desperately need to be accepted when there really isn't a good reason as to why we should accept you.

You aren't ambiguous, it's right there for the world to see. You're a freak that the rest of us probably don't want in our lives. You can try your best to get us to add a prefix of Cis or Trans to our names but in the end you still lose the word association battle.

You still remain the weirdo with size 11 pumps and A cups that should never be associated with.

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

They missed one

None of the above

They have other, guessing that must be it. What they are missing is Male and Female.

I see things like Facebook now offering users with 50 different genders to identify with, California's law allowing you to go to whatever restroom you want, the holier-than-thou-art attitude liberal mentality and I just sit and think to myself "This is the group who says there is no liberal agenda?"

There is a TOTAL agenda

They want gender identity erased among many other things. Own up to it Left. You guys have a serious agenda

And each one deserves their own separate bathroom. Convenience stores are going to be massive!

NO ! they will DEMAND their own separate bathrooms.

The crisis isn't gender identity for the majority of people. It's your gender politics that doesn't make a lick of sense you are trying to make all of us live by.

Ambiguous means uncertainty, confusion so to speak as to what you are seeing. I don't see that happening in gender roles. I can damn well see what is in my face. It's a freak of surgical and chemical alterations I'm looking at. It's the guy with size 11 pumps with A cup tits that is trying to make me think he's normal. It's the dike with a military haircut, tits wrapped up to make them smaller and carrying a wallet with a chain. It's people like you that desperately need to be accepted when there really isn't a good reason as to why we should accept you.

You aren't ambiguous, it's right there for the world to see. You're a freak that the rest of us probably don't want in our lives. You can try your best to get us to add a prefix of Cis or Trans to our names but in the end you still lose the word association battle.

You still remain the weirdo with size 11 pumps and A cups that should never be associated with.

Don't be such a fucking prude, everyone has sexual hang-ups, some are just more serious than whatever it is that you would die of embarrassment for people to know.

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit

They missed one

None of the above

They have other, guessing that must be it. What they are missing is Male and Female.

Oh yeah, I've even forgotten they existed

Don't be such a fucking prude, everyone has sexual hang-ups, some are just more serious than whatever it is that you would die of embarrassment for people to know.

No most people don't. This is the bullshit you freaks are pushing but trust me it doesn't happen with normal people. You aren't normal.

Now I will predict you will claim I'm projecting, it's what you people do.

why would liberals want strong families? They want as many people as possible to be reliant on the government so that they get a loyal voter in return.

They NEED strong families, strongly dependent upon federal handouts. That way they get not just one or two votes (OK, a two parent liberal household is sort of an oxymoron) but can count on growing a whole new gaggle as time wears on. And thereby the mystery of why liberals want to hand out free condoms and pay for abortions - over the long haul they're surrendering a huge potential voter base.

while this may be true, i believe they may also be afraid their offspring might swing towards Conservative, so they kill the baby just in case of a possible reversal of political philosophies. :up:

Forum List

Back