🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Facebook and twitter in trouble for invading your privacy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MSM is finally picking up the story, a good decade behind Infowars.

The biggest problem ten years ago as it is today , too many sheep walked around saying " they have nothing to hide" didn't care, or said what can we do about it. Here we are today and it's worse than most even know or realize.

I hate to do it but I believe I'm going to leave facebook. And Netflix...and twitter as well.
I am not sure how to deal with google and youtube yet. I think I will stay online and keep my accounts for now and see what happens.

I hate to do it but I believe I'm going to leave facebook. And Netflix...and twitter as well.
I am not sure how to deal with google and youtube yet. I think I will stay online and keep my accounts for now and see what happens.

They'll keep tracking you and beaming targeted ads at you. I bet they even do it while you're browsing USMB.

Yeah it can be difficult, esp. when it is used to share information that has actually worked to wake zombies the hell up. Then the blocking came. Some how this is all going to backfire too.

I have a few sites I can send you to if you want me to PM you them.

One is like twitter . I haven't found one close to f.b. yet .

They'll keep tracking you and beaming targeted ads at you. I bet they even do it while you're browsing USMB.

They do. tracking us is everywhere....... even in some MEDS people take. We are tracked like you wouldn't believe.

That's a given.

I know they do.

What I've been wanting to do for more than a decade is get a PRINTING PRESS and go low tech full time..and use it to create flyers to paper campuses with.

That's a given.

I know they do.

If you log out of your Google account and delete all your cookies, they can't track you, until you pick up one of their cookies again.

That's a given.

I know they do.

If you log out of your Google account and delete all your cookies, they can't track you, until you pick up one of their cookies again.

But, I LIKE cookies...

th

That's a given.

I know they do.

But, I LIKE cookies...

th

Hokay, Mr. Cookie Monster man.

This isn't Sesame Street, this is the internet.

iu

Facebook and twitter in trouble for invading your privacy

They were so bored with my info they blocked me...

That's a given.

I know they do.

From 2009 imagine where it stands now

upload_2018-3-29_10-53-21.png

Google expands tracking to logged out users | TechRadar

Our Congress just passed a law that allows them to sneak a peek at US emails stored overseas....

MSM is finally picking up the story, a good decade behind Infowars.

The biggest problem ten years ago as it is today , too many sheep walked around saying " they have nothing to hide" didn't care, or said what can we do about it. Here we are today and it's worse than most even know or realize.

The MSM have been going after Facebook for a while. Facebook cuts into news ratings and profits big time. They sounds live nothing more than to see Facebook shuttered.

To me, these websites can only invade if you yourself share the private information. Therefore, if you are not a person who sings like a bird, what do you have to be so worried about?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back