Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Long overdue. I am all for free speech but that right, like all rights, is not absolute. It comes with the responsibility to use discretion and not case harm or create a dangerous social environment. The problem with this form of so called "entertainment" is that people believe this crap and may well act on it putting lives at risk. Donald J. T-Rump should be the next one gaged

Infowars' Alex Jones Booted Off Facebook, Apple, YouTube, Spotify

As of today, Facebook, Spotify, and YouTube have pulled Jones's work — known for promoting such falsehoods that Hillary Clinton headed up a pedophile ring and that the 2012 mass school shooting in Newtown, Conn., never happened. Facebook unpublished four of Jones's pages for "repeated violations of community standards," while YouTube terminated his account after he appeared in videos during a time when he was temporarily banned from the video platform. Spotify yanked The Alex Jones Show in its entirety for "hate content."

(RELATED: Alex Jones Has a Warped Obsession With Lesbians)

(RELATED: Alex Jones: Spreading HIV Is Part of Gay Culture)

"More content from the same pages has been reported to us — upon review, we have taken it down for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanising language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies,” a Facebook spokesperson told The Guardian.

It will be interesting to see how many people on the USMB support Jones and why, and how many actually believe his bovine excrement. Be honest now.

First it was Holcaust Revision
Then it was anti black speech
Now ir is Pro Trump speech
Next it will be human caused climae change deniers
All trying to control your thoughtsm no thinkig outside the box.
You will believe what the gverment tells you

Yep those false flags are coming and it will be bigger than 911. Be safe out there in the days, weeks, months to come.

Since Youtube is censoring hate, I fully expect all of these videos to soon be gone as well..................................................NOT!

Yeah, we know that will never happen.

They are going to dream up a false flag to make TRUMP look wrong, and Jones look wrong the plots are already made the pieces are being put into place.

They must do this because THE GLOBALIST KNOW PPL ARE WAKING UP.

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART
FREE SPEECH FALLING APART

MILLIONS ARE PISSED ABOUT INFOWARS INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN WATCH HIM BUT AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK IT MAKES THE LEFTIST STRONGER.......

View attachment 208825

Point out one time Alex Jones was right about something? All he is is a wind up merchant who whips regards like you up so you will buy his shit and make him rich.
So what?
The government is not censoring Alex Jones -- 1A argument is obsolete

But as is usual with conservatives, they aren't always consistent on what the constitution is

Your response does not relate in any way to what I’m responding to.
But thanks anyway.

I’m not interested in what your grandmother used to say.
Clearly you don’t want to admit that you - yet again - were desiring people be censored because you don’t like what they say. And you a teacher. SMH.
Complete and utter hogwash doesn't go far with me, no. I don't care how many times you tell me the sky is green, you are wrong and if you are on the airwaves trying to convince millions of people that the sky is green, I would be happy to brand you as fake news.

Teachers actually care about the truth.
Teachers like you clearly don’t care about the truth, you care about controlling what people get to read and removing choice from them.
If you don’t like a website, don’t visit it - simples - and let other people make their own decisions about it.
I care about truth. Therefore, I do not want to see people lied to.
No, you care about censoring people you disagree with, as you’ve illustrated a great many times now.

Jones was not censored. Just kicked off a form of social media. Stop the hyperbole.
You mean he was kicked off social media entirely.

Pinterest Removes Infowars Account Amid Mass Censorship Purge

Social media platform Pinterest is the latest company to join the ongoing censorship purge by removing Infowars official account.

NOW PININTREST : Hmmmm

When you want the truth you have to do to it, since the truth is infowars and that's why the elites are desperate to shut them down, next comes others.

THEY ALSO WANT TO SHUT THIS DOWN BECAUSE A HUGE FALSE FLAG IS COMING INFOWARS WON'T BE ABLE TO REPORT THE REAL INFORMATION...........

WATCH

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK...................

If you only knew what was coming bahahaha.

Sheep will prefer to go to their LIARS lmao and the stupid fks wonder why they. we say they know NOTHING..

1024px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597%2C_Berlin%2C_Opernplatz%2C_B%C3%BCcherverbrennung.jpg

democrats Uber Alles!

You know, he brought it on himself by promoting horrific conspiracy theories, such as Sandy Hook.

You do not have the full information of what's ggoing on and it is way to deep for anybody who doesn't follow to even begign to have a clue what and why this is all happening it's been published, it's been warned, it's been video taped , it is in black and white it can be searched but when YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW EVERYONE who claims they HATE HIM and never bother you will remaind THE BIGGGGEST PART OF AMERICAS PROBLEM.......

This runs so dam deep gawd if you only knew half of it........... or maybe understood all of it.

Since Youtube is censoring hate, I fully expect all of these videos to soon be gone as well..................................................NOT!

Yeah, we know that will never happen.

I thought about just taking the whole day and filling it full of clip after clip after clip of Trump hate.

But then, what would anyone care?

If wishes were horses, even beggars would ride.
As my grandmother used to say.
Clearly you don’t want to admit that you - yet again - were desiring people be censored because you don’t like what they say. And you a teacher. SMH.
Complete and utter hogwash doesn't go far with me, no. I don't care how many times you tell me the sky is green, you are wrong and if you are on the airwaves trying to convince millions of people that the sky is green, I would be happy to brand you as fake news.

Teachers like you clearly don’t care about the truth, you care about controlling what people get to read and removing choice from them.
If you don’t like a website, don’t visit it - simples - and let other people make their own decisions about it.
No, you care about censoring people you disagree with, as you’ve illustrated a great many times now.
And so, many times you have made this point. So why don't you shut up about it, bitch? Your self righteous harping gets old.

No doubt the mindful superfan here on USMB will find a way to continue to flood our pages with info wars nonsense. Aren't we lucky?

And so, many times you have made this point. So why don't you shut up about it, bitch? Your self righteous harping gets old.

Pot, meet kettle.

All social media ever was , it was for gathering information like NSA etc....... this has been the method used for information beavuse in the early days ppl were dumb enough to put their entire life on the web......... " CAUSE IT"S SECURE". lol

I wonder when this site will start taking off these types of threads.

I figure maybe after this election as the "blue wave" moves through.

Forum List

Back