Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Complete and utter hogwash doesn't go far with me, no.

Then you can exercise your right to not read what you consider complete and utter hogwash, but you don’t get to make that decision for everyone else.
I guess it depends on how it's presented. If it is presented to the public as REAL NEWS, I think we all have a certain obligation to see if it actually is.
Yes it’s up to the individual, NOT you

Thats what people said generations ago when they were burning books!
SMH
No one is burning anyone's book. InfoWars is still there. Storm Front is still there.
I don't get it.
Can you no longer get to InfoWars from an Apple phone? You can't go to it with the IP address?
But you said it’s a pity infowars hasn’t been gotten rid of. So you want it censored/disappeared?
If wishes were horses, even beggars would ride.
As my grandmother used to say.
I’m not interested in what your grandmother used to say.
Clearly you don’t want to admit that you - yet again - were desiring people be censored because you don’t like what they say. And you a teacher. SMH.
And HEY!!!! Don't you be disrespecting my grandmother. Smarter than either one of us, she was.
Well if you say she was smarter than you I’m not going to argue.

Believe me,
If most of the Radical Left could dispose of rightwingers without getting in trouble.....that pile times a million would be rightwingers

Fascist, violent people
Accusing Democrats of a Republican fantasy is not right.

Any demoquack congress people been shot while playing baseball by a republican?

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP!!!!

Gawd you're easy

But you said it’s a pity infowars hasn’t been gotten rid of. So you want it censored/disappeared?
Clearly you don’t want to admit that you - yet again - were desiring people be censored because you don’t like what they say. And you a teacher. SMH.
Complete and utter hogwash doesn't go far with me, no. I don't care how many times you tell me the sky is green, you are wrong and if you are on the airwaves trying to convince millions of people that the sky is green, I would be happy to brand you as fake news.

Teachers actually care about the truth.
Teachers like you clearly don’t care about the truth, you care about controlling what people get to read and removing choice from them.
If you don’t like a website, don’t visit it - simples - and let other people make their own decisions about it.
I care about truth. Therefore, I do not want to see people lied to.
No, you care about censoring people you disagree with, as you’ve illustrated a great many times now.

They are going to dream up a false flag to make TRUMP look wrong, and Jones look wrong the plots are already made the pieces are being put into place.

They must do this because THE GLOBALIST KNOW PPL ARE WAKING UP.

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART
FREE SPEECH FALLING APART

MILLIONS ARE PISSED ABOUT INFOWARS INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN WATCH HIM BUT AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK IT MAKES THE LEFTIST STRONGER.......

View attachment 208825

Point out one time Alex Jones was right about something? All he is is a wind up merchant who whips regards like you up so you will buy his shit and make him rich.

Complete and utter hogwash doesn't go far with me, no. I don't care how many times you tell me the sky is green, you are wrong and if you are on the airwaves trying to convince millions of people that the sky is green, I would be happy to brand you as fake news.

Teachers like you clearly don’t care about the truth, you care about controlling what people get to read and removing choice from them.
If you don’t like a website, don’t visit it - simples - and let other people make their own decisions about it.
No, you care about censoring people you disagree with, as you’ve illustrated a great many times now.

Jones was not censored. Just kicked off a form of social media. Stop the hyperbole.

For all of those crying about free speech

Can you tell me why Trump's government censored Alex Jones???

Or do you folks believe Apple or Google is the government?

upload_2018-8-6_14-6-22.png

As these tech giants whittle away at their users, they should not complain that they are losing users.
Facebook isn't going anywhere, neither is Twitter.

Trust me.

Oh they are going somewhere you all just don't know it. lmfao.

Wait until they make everyone have an INTERNET ID and that's the only way to get onto the internet.........

The next plan REGISTER your cell phones lmfa. and all the dumbasses think it's all a conspiracy.

And you deniars can't figure out why they want to ban them lmao omg the irony.

They are going to dream up a false flag to make TRUMP look wrong, and Jones look wrong the plots are already made the pieces are being put into place.

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART

MILLIONS ARE PISSED ABOUT INFOWARS INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN WATCH HIM BUT AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK IT MAKES THE LEFTIST STRONGER.......

View attachment 208825

Point out one time Alex Jones was right about something? All he is is a wind up merchant who whips regards like you up so you will buy his shit and make him rich.
So what?

Pinterest Removes Infowars Account Amid Mass Censorship Purge

Social media platform Pinterest is the latest company to join the ongoing censorship purge by removing Infowars official account.

NOW PININTREST : Hmmmm

When you want the truth you have to do to it, since the truth is infowars and that's why the elites are desperate to shut them down, next comes others.

THEY ALSO WANT TO SHUT THIS DOWN BECAUSE A HUGE FALSE FLAG IS COMING INFOWARS WON'T BE ABLE TO REPORT THE REAL INFORMATION...........

WATCH

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK...................

If you only knew what was coming bahahaha.

Sheep will prefer to go to their LIARS lmao and the stupid fks wonder why they. we say they know NOTHING..

Jones was not censored. Just kicked off a form of social media. Stop the hyperbole.
Try following the discussion more carefully. I’m responding to a poster who’s first comment was that it’s a pity Jone/infowars hasn’t been ‘got rid of’.

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART

View attachment 208825

So what?
The government is not censoring Alex Jones -- 1A argument is obsolete

But as is usual with conservatives, they aren't always consistent on what the constitution is

First it was Holcaust Revision
Then it was anti black speech
Now ir is Pro Trump speech
Next it will be human caused climae change deniers
All trying to control your thoughtsm no thinkig outside the box.
You will believe what the gverment tells you

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART

View attachment 208825

So what?
The government is not censoring Alex Jones -- 1A argument is obsolete

But as is usual with conservatives, they aren't always consistent on what the constitution is

THE PURGE.

Since Youtube is censoring hate, I fully expect all of these videos to soon be gone as well..................................................NOT!

Last edited:
You know, he brought it on himself by promoting horrific conspiracy theories, such as Sandy Hook.

Forum List

Back