Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

it's the fact they can get away with it when it happens to people most people detest that gives them the balls to go after more people, more mainstream people.

Jones is a nutter, but the best way to expose nutters is to let them keep talking, not by making virtual martyrs out of them.
No, I don't think it works that way. Exposing nutters by letting them keep talking just gives them the chance to grow their audience and their following. Best they don't have such a large soap box to lie from, from the start.
Thats what people said generations ago when they were burning books!
SMH
No one is burning anyone's book. InfoWars is still there. Storm Front is still there.
I don't get it.
Can you no longer get to InfoWars from an Apple phone? You can't go to it with the IP address?
Its the EQUIVALENT of burning books.
Who cares if he says crazy shit? There are MILLIONS of people on youtube saying crazy shit.
Its just more of that double standard partisan BULLSHIT.
Like people defending that racist asian chick. Did you know a black woman did the same tweet as that girl and replaced white with black and another with jews? Wanna know what happened? They deleted them.
But since she is a leftist, they dont give a shit.
Its not about content. Its not about racism. ITS ABOUT POLITICS
Book Burning.

I have to disagree. Alex Jones is a piece of shit. Whatever. Apple don’t want to post his crap fine, he can take it some place that will. What ever happened to the right to refuse service on a private forum?
What happened to the right to refuse service at a private business. Some think butt fuck*ng is just hateful.

Would you guys also support banning 9/11 inside job from here because he talks about conspiracies?
Thats kinda the same thing aint it?

Would you guys also support banning 9/11 inside job from here because he talks about conspiracies?
Thats kinda the same thing aint it?

Most of his shit is right out of Alex Jones mouth so yes, I could live with that. I mean, we can get a ban for saying **** so why the hell not?

Tom Cook’s trillion dollar megacorp has purged a host of Alex Jones’s podcasts saying they will “not tolerate hate speech” on iTunes and leftists are ecstatic.

Leftists Cheer Apple Purging Alex Jones From iTunes For ‘Hate Speech,’ Demand More Censorship

Awwww you all are just so glad, but one more time TARDS they are and will come for you next.

They will come for your sources next a** holes......... watch it unfold as you open your mouths and that foot gets shoved so far down that throat you can't ever get any air......

Other sites are being shut down you STUPID A** holes.

YOU ARE ALL BEING TRAINED BECAUSE MORE ARE COMING ( shut downs).

LMFAO GAWD U LEFTIST ARE THE DUMBEST skanks.

Oh look we have the same mentality on here don't we.

View attachment 208775
Remember SCOTUS just made it ok for businesses to reject customers for moral/religious reasons. iTunes has a moral objection to liars like Jones....but go ahead and send him your money.....he's gonna need it.

The conservatives cheered the supreme court when they did that.

Liberals didn't. Liberals further warned that it won't stop with that case. That the supreme court has opened the door. Yet the conservatives didn't listen.

They've been screaming about capitalism, free markets and private ownership of everything with no regulations for decades.

Well they got it.

They were just too stupid to realize that all supreme court rulings apply to everyone equally. They somehow believe they're special and no one would ever apply the standards conservatives demand to be applied to everyone. Everyone but themselves that is.

Now that that ruling has been used by private business to enforce the rules they set out in their TOS declarations that the users agreed to follow when they set up their account, the conservatives are screaming about free speech. It's interesting. Those who said a private business has full right to do business with people they choose and not everyone are now trying to demand that businesses do business with everyone and not only those they choose.

If it wasn't so sad and pathetic, it would be funny.

I would also add that it was Republicans who did away with Fairness Doctrine which required that all sides to a debate be heard. This lead to professional agitators and polemicists like Rush and Hannity polluting talk radio. Now the wheels are turning. Sorry snowflakes. This is what you wanted. This is what you have.

Tom Cook’s trillion dollar megacorp has purged a host of Alex Jones’s podcasts saying they will “not tolerate hate speech” on iTunes and leftists are ecstatic.

Leftists Cheer Apple Purging Alex Jones From iTunes For ‘Hate Speech,’ Demand More Censorship

Awwww you all are just so glad, but one more time TARDS they are and will come for you next.

They will come for your sources next a** holes......... watch it unfold as you open your mouths and that foot gets shoved so far down that throat you can't ever get any air......

Other sites are being shut down you STUPID A** holes.

YOU ARE ALL BEING TRAINED BECAUSE MORE ARE COMING ( shut downs).

LMFAO GAWD U LEFTIST ARE THE DUMBEST skanks.

Oh look we have the same mentality on here don't we.

View attachment 208775
Its not just leftists; EVERYONE is cheering. Infowars is a fucking corny website meant only for retards.

Seems overboard to me.

I can understand banning the sandy hook stuff which is designed to cause people who have experienced the loss of their beloved children even more pain, but banning all of it - blatant partisan censorship.

The Alex Jones and Trump Highlight interview is still up..
Full one was removed.
and
Today's Infowars is tomorrow's Fox News and Trump Tweet.
Enjoy Half Hour's worth of your moron heroes.

Then GOP IS Infowars.
`
`

Candice Owens was banned from twitter. I think they reinstated her but still.....

Anyone see an alarming trend here?

Is there anything at all to stop this from becoming common?

Been sayin for years the right needs to just man up (or woman up) and stop using services known to have so much power and influence AND a bias and start their own and SUPPORT them.

Google
Facebook
Twitter

Last edited:
Nazi%2BBook%2BBurning.jpg

They are going to dream up a false flag to make TRUMP look wrong, and Jones look wrong the plots are already made the pieces are being put into place.

They must do this because THE GLOBALIST KNOW PPL ARE WAKING UP.

HOLLYWOOD FALLING APART
NFL FALLING APART
FREE SPEECH FALLING APART

MILLIONS ARE PISSED ABOUT INFOWARS INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN WATCH HIM BUT AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK IT MAKES THE LEFTIST STRONGER.......

upload_2018-8-6_13-41-5.png

Seems overboard to me.

I can understand banning the sandy hook stuff which is designed to cause people who have experienced the loss of their beloved children even more pain, but banning all of it - blatant partisan censorship.

If they are banning hate, I would presume they are banning all the "I hate Trump" clips as well, right?

Believe me,
If most of the Radical Left could dispose of rightwingers without getting in trouble.....that pile times a million would be rightwingers

Fascist, violent people

What kind of person tells the parents of babies that have been mass murdered it was all a hoax?

Besides Republicans I mean. At this point, you kind of expect that from them.

If they are banning hate, I would presume they are banning all the "I hate Trump" clips as well, right?

"I hate Trump and his supporters" or even "Death to Trump and his supporters" is not deemed "hate speech" in any way. We all know that.

Fascists and Communists ALWAYS exempt their tyranny from the definition.

Believe me,
If most of the Radical Left could dispose of rightwingers without getting in trouble.....that pile times a million would be rightwingers

Fascist, violent people
Accusing Democrats of a Republican fantasy is not right.

Forum List

Back